OFDb

Brett Leonard dreht HIGHLANDER 5

Begonnen von brachialromanti, 17 Dezember 2006, 00:01:06

⏪ vorheriges - nächstes ⏩

brachialromanti

Endlosserienkandidat:
---------------------
The Immortals Live On as HIGHLANDER: The Source prepares to film
The Immortal franchise brings us a  :exclaim: new Trilogy  :exclaim: in the tradition of
Romance, Fantasy and Action in the way only HIGHLANDER can!

Celebrating 20 years of The Legend, Davis-Panzer Productions, Sequence Films and Grosvenor Park are proud to announce the upcoming release of HIGHLANDER: The Source. Brett Leonard is set to direct with Adrian Paul playing the immortal Scottish swordsman, Duncan MacLeod.

This new adventure to be, starring Adrian Paul is the first feature in the Trilogy. The Source will tell the story of Immortals as they quest to locate the Holy Grail of their world. The entire series of films will chronicle the origins of the Immortals.

Director Brett Leonard commented "This is a tremendous opportunity for a storyteller of this genre to take part in the mythology of 20 years." He continues that "HIGHLANDER is an amazing ongoing story that I can bring my visual style to... Everything I have done has led me to this kind of mythical fantasy."

Brett Leonard pioneered the creation of digital visual effects in filmmaking with 1992's Lawnmower Man, he also directed 1995's Virtuosity, and most recently completed Marvel's Man-Thing. He is heralded as a maverick in science fiction, fantasy and adventure by creating films with a strong visual presence.

Peter Davis of Davis-Panzer Productions noted, "We are truly celebrating this milestone in HIGHLANDER history by pairing Brett and Adrian in our newest Trilogy. We anticipate that this combination will recapture the filming glory of the original HIGHLANDER."

Davis-Panzer Productions is busy further immortalizing the Clan MacLeod during the series' twentieth year with an anime feature film in partnership with Imagi and Madhouse of Japan and a video game with SCI Games Ltd. of London. There is no limit when your story is timeless and Immortal!

HIGHLANDER: The Source will be distributed in North America through Lions Gate Films and in 40 foreign territories through the top independent distributors.

Aua!!! Und das nach Feed...  :icon_confused:

Zitat von: Mr. Vincent Vega
Natürlich liebe ich GTA - immerhin kann ich dort Frauen erschiessen!!

StS

"Diane, last night I dreamt I was eating a large,  tasteless gumdrop and awoke to discover I was chewing one of my foam disposable earplugs.
Perhaps  I should consider moderating my nighttime coffee consumption...."
(Agent Dale B.Cooper - "Twin Peaks")

brachialromanti

Sorry StS, hatte in der Suche deinen Thread nicht gefunden. Also irgendwie klappt die Suchmaschine nich bei mir oder... however. Admins, bitte löschen. Und sorry nochmal.
Zitat von: Mr. Vincent Vega
Natürlich liebe ich GTA - immerhin kann ich dort Frauen erschiessen!!

StS

Brauchst Dich bei mir gewiss nicht zu entschuldigen - ich hatte nur in Erinnerung, dass es schonmal einen Thread zu dem Streifen gab.
Und ja, die Suchmaschine hat auf jeden Fall so ihre Eigenarten...  ;)
"Diane, last night I dreamt I was eating a large,  tasteless gumdrop and awoke to discover I was chewing one of my foam disposable earplugs.
Perhaps  I should consider moderating my nighttime coffee consumption...."
(Agent Dale B.Cooper - "Twin Peaks")

TinyPortal 2.0.0 © 2005-2020