OFDb

Bubba Ho Tep 2: Bubba Nosferatu and the Curse of the She-Vampires

Begonnen von MD-KrAuSeR, 27 Januar 2007, 18:12:34

⏪ vorheriges - nächstes ⏩

MD-KrAuSeR

Liebe Filmfreunde. Er tut es nochmal. Bruce Campell steigt noch einmal zum Elvis auf und macht viele Filmliebhaber glücklich.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0457295/

Crumby Crumb & the Cunty Bunch

Ich weiß nicht, ob es schon irgendwo erwähnt wurde, aber am Freitag, den 23. Februar 2007 um 23.00 Uhr läuft Bubba Ho-tep im Rahmen der Midnight Movie Reihe in den UCI Kinowelten. Eine Sahnestück für alle die ihn damals auf dem Fantasy Filmfest verpaßt haben, und nicht auf das Double Feature mit Teil 2 warten wollen. :dodo:

Grüße
'Are you talkin' to me? You talkin' to me?' - Raging Bull, Pacino. Love that movie!

KeyserSoze

Wußte ja gar nicht das Bubba Ho-Tep im März hierulande auf DVD erscheint.

"You're so beautiful, like a tree or a high-class prostitute."

Snake Plissken

Zitat
Zitat
Weil es hier niemand gepostet hat. Ohje, gibts jetzt also "schon" eine dt. Synchro? :eek:

Snake

Deer Hunter

Zitat von: KeyserSoze am 28 Januar 2007, 16:41:31

Boah, das wird aber auch Zeit! Wann habe ich den nochmal zuletzt gesehen? Ich glaube 2003 auf dem FFF.
Wurde aber auch langsam Zeit für eine dt. DVD.
Quelle?
"Das nächste Lied heißt eigentlich 'Ich bin so wie ich bin' aber weil Bela "auch" ein bisschen mitsingt, heißt es 'FICKEN'!"

zartcore
Ah, tweed. Fabric of the eunuch.

Kill Mum!

Der erste Teil war ja absolut göttlich...don't ever fuck with the King! :D Schöne Nachricht...
"I wish my life was a non-stop hollywood movie show,
A fantasy world of celluloid villains and heroes,
Because celluloid heroes never feel any pain
And celluloid heroes never really die." (The Kinks - Celluloid Heroes)

Dexter

Nocturnus

Zitat von: Deer Hunter am 28 Januar 2007, 20:20:37
Boah, das wird aber auch Zeit! Wann habe ich den nochmal zuletzt gesehen? Ich glaube 2003 auf dem FFF.
Wurde aber auch langsam Zeit für eine dt. DVD.
Quelle?

Hier sind Infos für die Verleih DVD.
http://www.e-m-s.de/dvd.asp?name=116222

Haben den aber gelistet mit FSK16, bestimmt wegen weiterer Trailer.(oder so)

Hitfield

"All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in the rain."

Deer Hunter

14 Februar 2007, 10:47:52 #9 Letzte Bearbeitung: 14 Februar 2007, 10:49:49 von Deer Hunter
Ja, wir sollten vielleicht aufpassen, dass hier nichts durcheinander kommt.
Infos für die dt. DVD Auswertung des ersten Teils in dem o.g. Thread, bzw. in dem Thread vom ersten Teil (wo war der gleich, über die Suche finde ich nichts :00000109:)  und Infos zum zweiten Teil dann hier rein.
@Nocturnus: Danke für den Link! :respekt:
"Das nächste Lied heißt eigentlich 'Ich bin so wie ich bin' aber weil Bela "auch" ein bisschen mitsingt, heißt es 'FICKEN'!"

zartcore
Ah, tweed. Fabric of the eunuch.

StS

Hoffen wir mal, dass es nur ein Gerücht ist:  :icon_eek:

ZitatBruce Campbell Out of 'Ho-Tep' Sequel?
While we patiently wait for Bruce Campbell's My Name Is Bruce, lucky fans have been getting early looks across the Nation. Today AICN received an e-mail from a fan who saw it, loved it and came back with some news (good and bad). First, if a sequel were to be made, it will be called My Name Is Still Bruce; second, Campbell had terrible news revealing that (as of right now) he will have no part in Bubba Nosferatu: Curse of the She-Vampires, the sequel to Don Coscarelli's popular cult film Bubba Ho-Tep. (Bloody Disgusting)
"Diane, last night I dreamt I was eating a large,  tasteless gumdrop and awoke to discover I was chewing one of my foam disposable earplugs.
Perhaps  I should consider moderating my nighttime coffee consumption...."
(Agent Dale B.Cooper - "Twin Peaks")

StillerMux

!SPOILER-WARNUNG!
Elvis ist am Ende ja auch gestorben.Ich finde es also nur konsequent, wenn er nicht noch einmal dabei ist.

Enton

SPOILER

Steht aber nicht am Ende der Credits "The King will return in ..." da?!?
Filme sind dazu da, den Menschen Dinge zu zeigen, die sie gar nicht sehen wollen.

Snake Plissken

Das mit den Credits sollte aber eher ein Scherz sein.
Außerdem dachte ich, der 2. Teil soll ein Prequel werden? Da wären doch einige Möglichkeiten offen.

Snake

Enton

Zitat von: Snake Plissken am 17 Juni 2007, 12:51:36
Das mit den Credits sollte aber eher ein Scherz sein.

Heutzutage weiß man ja nie ...  ;)
Filme sind dazu da, den Menschen Dinge zu zeigen, die sie gar nicht sehen wollen.

StillerMux

Das mit dem Prequel macht aber deshalb keinen Sinn, weil Elvis erst nicht glauben kann, dass es sowas wie Mumien gibt. Jemand der Vampir-Frauen fertig gemacht hat glaubt nicht an Übernatürliches?

Lunita

Also laut IMDB ist ja jetzt nicht Bruce dabei, dafür aber Paul "Sideways" Giamatti. Der hat sich wohl verlaufen. ;-) Irgendwie so ein *gänzlich* anderer Schauspieler. Aber ein guter.

StS

ZitatRon Perlman to Play Elvis in 'Bubba Nosferatu'?

Our boy Quint over at AICN just dropped me an e-mail that filled me with delight, an early Halloween treat if you will. Inside you'll find out who is filling in for Bruce Campbell in Don Coscarelli's long-delayed Bubba Nosferatu: Curse of the She-Vampires, the sequel to MGM's BUBBA HO-TEP from way back in 2002 (man, time flies). Inside you'll find a portion of an interview with Paul Giamatti, who has already been cast as Col. Parker.

Giamatti spills who is in the role now to Aint it Cool News, along with a little bit about the sequel, which includes (but is not limited to) Col. Parker as a vampire (both literally and figuratively speaking) and a peyote trip sequence.

While talking about director Don Coscarelli, he spills the beans on who could be replacing Bruce Campbell as Elvis.

"His [Coscarelli's] movies are amazing. They are totally unique, you know? So then he asked me if I was interested in doing this one and I was just like "You have got to be kidding me. Yeah, absolutely!" I said, "I have a little production company and we can help you guys do this" and he brought me in onboard and now we have got Ron Perlman interested in playing Elvis."

You might know Perlman as the big bad red machine HELLBOY.

So what happened to Bruce Campbell? Giamatti has the story...

"Every effort was made by us, he just didn't want to do it and he was cool about it. He just didn't want to do it, which is a bummer, because part of the reason I love that movie is him... a big part of it. He's fantastic and I've always loved him. I'm a big fan of his, but he didn't want to do it, which is totally cool."

Something that has been top secret until now is the plot, which is finally being talked about.

"It's got a lot of stuff about Col. Parker being responsible for a lot of what happened to Elvis and kind of literally making him a vampire in some ways, you know? A kind of a blood sucker... It plays on a lot of things, this movie, in a great way and it's got Sitting Bull in it and there's a peyote trip in it that is amazing and it's just a big leap beyond the other movie. It's ten times more insane and bizarre and it's great and hilarious, too. It's funnier than the other one is even. It still ends up being this great character study of this Elvis guy...

"...Col. Parker is a completely bizarre, shadowy weird figure. He's like something out of a horror movie or something. Nobody really knows much about him and I didn't even know that he was Dutch! He's not American! He's this sort of quintessential American huckster character and he's not American! He's Dutch! He escaped the Nazis and it's just completely bizarre. So it has this larger than life, grotesque weird lovely thing going on anyway and that Elvis was obsessed with astrology and the occult and all of this stuff. "

Click here for the full interview, which had loads of info to file through:
http://www.aintitcool.com/node/38925
"Diane, last night I dreamt I was eating a large,  tasteless gumdrop and awoke to discover I was chewing one of my foam disposable earplugs.
Perhaps  I should consider moderating my nighttime coffee consumption...."
(Agent Dale B.Cooper - "Twin Peaks")

cheshirecat

Das ist doch mal ein genialer Titel ! War schon ein Fan vom ersten Bubba!! Sie sollen sich mal ranhalten ...
Beware the Jabberwock, my son! The jaws that bite, the claws that catch!

TinyPortal 2.0.0 © 2005-2020