OFDb

Come out and Play ("Who Can Kill a Child?"-Remake)

Begonnen von StS, 13 September 2012, 19:50:24

⏪ vorheriges - nächstes ⏩

StS

Beth and Francis vacation before the birth of their child. Francis insists on venturing to a more serene island, Beth hesitantly agrees. They set out to a beautiful island, but soon discover it's mysteriously abandoned, and the only people on the island are children. Beth and Francis are left to uncover the mystery of the disappearances, and a day in paradise quickly turns into a struggle for survival.

Ebon Moss-Bachrach, Vinessa Shaw and Daniel Gimenez Cacho star.

The festival trailer from Makinov's remake of Who Can Kill a Child?, known as Come Out and Play, is here in promotion of the flick's release during the Midnight Madness section of the Toronto International Film Festival:

http://www.dreadcentral.com/news/59686/tiff-2012-festival-traler-decides-come-out-and-play

"Diane, last night I dreamt I was eating a large,  tasteless gumdrop and awoke to discover I was chewing one of my foam disposable earplugs.
Perhaps  I should consider moderating my nighttime coffee consumption...."
(Agent Dale B.Cooper - "Twin Peaks")

lastboyscout

Ein Remake von einem der unheimlichsten und bedrohlichsten Filme aller Zeiten?
Ich bin gespannt.  :andy:
I`m a tragic hero in this game called life,
my chances go to zero, but I always will survive.
( Funker Vogt - Tragic Hero )

What is your pleasure, sir? This is mine:
http://www.dvdprofiler.com/mycollection.asp?alias=lastboyscout

StS

"Diane, last night I dreamt I was eating a large,  tasteless gumdrop and awoke to discover I was chewing one of my foam disposable earplugs.

.sixer.

Ich wüsste jetzt garnicht was man da in einem Remake besser machen könnte, da der Plot ja nun wirklich nicht allzuviel hergibt (hat jemand das Buch gelesen?). Das Original ist imho jedenfalls ein Oberknaller dessen beklemmende Atmosphäre auf ihre Weise einzigartig ist.
"How do you know I'm mad?" said Alice
"you must be," said the cat, "or you wouldn't have come here."

Wir ham kein Strom,
wir ham kein Geld,
wir sind der geilste Club der Welt.

StS

TinyPortal 2.0.0 © 2005-2020