OFDb

Neues aus dem Hause "Raw Feed" (Sammelthread)

Begonnen von StS, 6 April 2008, 18:21:42

⏪ vorheriges - nächstes ⏩

StS

Rest Stop 2: Don't Look Back

Director: Shawn Papazian
Starring: Richard Tillman, Jessie Ward, Graham Norris, Brionne Davis, Steve Railsback, Joey Mendicino

The story picks up a year after the events of the first film, where we follow returning Iraqi veteran Tom Hilts, who heads out on a road trip with his girlfriend and best friend, only to cross paths with the same driver that murdered his younger brother "Jess" and his girlfriend a year ago...

Trailer:
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0995863/trailers-screenplay-E38318-314
"Diane, last night I dreamt I was eating a large,  tasteless gumdrop and awoke to discover I was chewing one of my foam disposable earplugs.
Perhaps  I should consider moderating my nighttime coffee consumption...."
(Agent Dale B.Cooper - "Twin Peaks")

StS

Director: Tony Krantz
Starring: Bostin Christopher, Ashlee Johnson, Daniel Stern, Illeana Douglas, Kevin Pollack, ...

The authorities are baffled. A half-a-dozen strikingly beautiful teenage girls have disappeared, only to be discovered a month later -- murdered and mutilated almost beyond recognition. When a new victim, 16-year-old high school cheerleader Riley Lawson (Ashlee Johnson), finds herself trapped and tortured in a basement prison by the psychopath Otis (Bostin Christopher), she resolves to do WHATEVER she has to in order to stay alive. By chance she escapes and Riley informs her relieved parents (Daniel Stern and Illeana Douglas) and younger brother (Jared Kusnitz) where she was held. Bypassing the FBI agent (Jere Burns) assigned to the case, the Lawson's conspire to take their revenge and kill the madman who kidnapped their daughter...but circumstances begin to spin beyond their control when Otis's brother (Kevin Pollack) arrives on the scene.

Review:
http://www.bloody-disgusting.com/film/1647/review

Trailer:
http://uk.media.dvd.ign.com/media/142/14234809/vids_1.html
"Diane, last night I dreamt I was eating a large,  tasteless gumdrop and awoke to discover I was chewing one of my foam disposable earplugs.

brachialromanti

OTIS Verleihfassung auf unbestimmt verschoben? Weiß da jemand, wo das Problem liegt?  :question:
Zitat von: Mr. Vincent Vega
Natürlich liebe ich GTA - immerhin kann ich dort Frauen erschiessen!!

StS

Dazu kann ich leider nichts sagen, aber die UB-Blu-Ray wurde auch vom Juni in den Oktober verschoben...

AB

Aber nur die Blu-ray in USA ist verschoben, die DVD ist ja normal erschienen. Lt. dieser Meldung ist es bei der Blu-ray nur einem verspäteten Produktionsstart zu verdanken, dass die Scheibe verschoben wurde.

http://www.videobusiness.com/blog/1650000165/post/740025474.html

StS

brachialromanti

An der Freigabe in unseren Landen kanns ja eigentlich nicht liegen. Der Videothekar meines Vertrauens hatte eben auch nur besagte Infos auf Lager.
:andy:
Zitat von: Mr. Vincent Vega
Natürlich liebe ich GTA - immerhin kann ich dort Frauen erschiessen!!

StS

StS

StS

Die "Otis"-US-Blu-Ray wird nun aller Wahrscheinlichkeit nach so ausschauen:

TinyPortal 2.0.0 © 2005-2020