OFDb

Legend of the Guardians (von Zack Snyder)

Begonnen von Dexter, 5 März 2010, 01:15:23

⏪ vorheriges - nächstes ⏩

Dexter

StS

Director: Zack Snyder
Screenwriter: Emil Stern, John Orloff
Starring: Emily Barclay, Abbie Cornish, Emilie de Ravin, Ryan Kwanten, Jay Laga'aia, Miriam Margolyes, Helen Mirren, Sam Neill, Richard Roxburgh, Geoffrey Rush, Jim Sturgess, Hugo Weaving, David Wenham

Genre: Adventure, Fantasy
Official Website: www.LegendoftheGuardians.com

Acclaimed filmmaker Zack Snyder makes his animation debut with the fantasy family adventure "Legend of the Guardians," based on the beloved books by Kathryn Lasky. The film follows Soren, a young owl enthralled by his father's epic stories of the Guardians of Ga'Hoole, a mythic band of winged warriors who had fought a great battle to save all of owlkind from the evil Pure Ones. While Soren dreams of someday joining his heroes, his older brother, Kludd, scoffs at the notion, and yearns to hunt, fly and steal his father's favor from his younger sibling. But Kludd's jealousy has terrible consequences--causing both owlets to fall from their treetop home and right into the talons of the Pure Ones. Now it is up to Soren to make a daring escape with the help of other brave young owls. Together they soar across the sea and through the mist to find the Great Tree, home of the legendary Guardians of Ga'Hoole--Soren's only hope of defeating the Pure Ones and saving the owl kingdoms.
"Diane, last night I dreamt I was eating a large,  tasteless gumdrop and awoke to discover I was chewing one of my foam disposable earplugs.
Perhaps  I should consider moderating my nighttime coffee consumption...."
(Agent Dale B.Cooper - "Twin Peaks")

eaurouge

Wenn Snyder Produzenten seine Story erkärt, sagt er wahrscheinlich: Super-Slow-Mo!!!

KeyserSoze

Nein es war ganz anders.

Zack Synder: "I want to make an animation movie with owls."
Fox Executives:

"You're so beautiful, like a tree or a high-class prostitute."

StS

"Diane, last night I dreamt I was eating a large,  tasteless gumdrop and awoke to discover I was chewing one of my foam disposable earplugs.
Perhaps  I should consider moderating my nighttime coffee consumption...."
(Agent Dale B.Cooper - "Twin Peaks")

Mr. Vincent Vega

Gesehen. Nachdem er ein Meisterwerk von George Romero mit Füßen getreten, ein homophob-misogyn-rassistisches CGI-Schlachtinferno entfacht und das komplexeste Superhelden-Comic überhaupt auf alle primitiven Grundpfeiler heruntergebrochen hat, ist es Zack Snyder nun gelungen, einen faschistischen Kinderfilm in 3D zu verbrechen. Respekt. (2/10)

Hitfield

Ein höchst merkwürdiger Film mit einer aus meiner Sicht völlig ungeeigneten FSK-Freigabe ab 6 Jahren. Die Zack Snyder-typischen Slow-Motion-Kampfszenen sehen mit den Eulen und in animierter Form einfach beknackt aus. Die Animationen sind technisch zwar auf der Höhe der Zeit, haben mich aber keine Sekunde in den Bann gezogen.

Das gleiche gilt für die Handlung. Hier stört vor allem der für einen Kinderfilm unpassende Militarismus:
Spoiler: zeige
die Bösen sind durch und durch eindimensional böse, die Guten in Brigaden organisiert, in denen die jungen Eulen in verschiedenen Disziplinen gedrillt werden.
Soll wohl positiv rüberkommen, fand ich aber nicht gerade.

2 / 10
"All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in the rain."

Dexter

Weiß jemand, ob die UK 3D Blu-ray auch deutschen Ton hat?

Dexter

Zitat von: Dexter am  3 Juli 2011, 23:54:20
Weiß jemand, ob die UK 3D Blu-ray auch deutschen Ton hat?
Keiner?

Habe jetzt ein Bild der deutschen 3D Disc gesehen, da war leider keine UK Altersfreigabe drauf. :icon_neutral:

Konnte den schon bei mir sehen und war begeistert, der Film bietet einen genialen 3D Effekt.  :eek:
Der Film war leider nur mäßig.   :icon_confused:

TinyPortal 2.0.0 © 2005-2020