OFDb

Grumpy Cat's Worst Christmas Ever ("Lifetime"-Movie)

Begonnen von StS, 2 November 2014, 09:57:01

⏪ vorheriges - nächstes ⏩

StS

The film centers on a girl who gets the eponymous cat for Christmas, and the cat later ends up firing paint balls at bad guys and talking to its British, bow tie-wearing doppelganger. Don't ask.

The film also features plenty of self-referential humor. "Don't get sappy on me," Grumpy Cat says, as voiced by Aubrey Plaza. "Wait, I forgot — it's a Lifetime movie."

Lifetime airs Grumpy Cat's Worst Christmas Ever on Nov. 29.

Trailer:
Grumpy Cat’s Worst Christmas Ever

;)
"Diane, last night I dreamt I was eating a large,  tasteless gumdrop and awoke to discover I was chewing one of my foam disposable earplugs.
Perhaps  I should consider moderating my nighttime coffee consumption...."
(Agent Dale B.Cooper - "Twin Peaks")

Mr. Boo

Die arme Katze muss auch für alles hinhalten. Wem zur Hölle gehört eigentlich die grausame Stimme??

El_Hadschi

"You follow drugs, you get drug addicts and drug dealers. But you start to follow the money, and you don't know where the fuck it's gonna take you."

Lester Freamon

Mr. Blonde

Zitat von: Mr. Boo am  2 November 2014, 18:52:59
Die arme Katze muss auch für alles hinhalten. Wem zur Hölle gehört eigentlich die grausame Stimme??

Zitat"Don't get sappy on me," Grumpy Cat says, as voiced by Aubrey Plaza.

Artikel & News zu Filmen, Games, Musik & Technik

StS

2 November 2014, 20:47:50 #4 Letzte Bearbeitung: 2 November 2014, 20:50:54 von StS
Aubrey ist durchaus cool. Und ihre Stimme passt schon.  ;)
"Diane, last night I dreamt I was eating a large,  tasteless gumdrop and awoke to discover I was chewing one of my foam disposable earplugs.

StS

Moonshade

Ja...äh...das...hab ich mir...*würg*...schon immer zu Weihnachten gewünscht. :hideugly: :viney:

*vorsorglichmülleimeröffne*
"Du hältst durch und ich halte durch und nächstes Jahr gehen wir einen saufen!

"Anything invented after you're thirty-five is against the natural order of things.!" (Douglas Adams)

TinyPortal 2.0.0 © 2005-2020