OFDb

Emelie (Babysitter-Thriller)

Begonnen von StS, 13 Februar 2016, 10:00:53

⏪ vorheriges - nächstes ⏩

StS

Directed by Michael Thelin and written by Richard Raymond Harry Herbeck, "After their regular babysitter Maggie can't make it, the Thompson family turns to her friend Anna to supervise their children while the parents go out to celebrate their anniversary. At first Anna seems like a dream come true to the kids, allowing them to eat extra cookies and play with things that are usually off-limits, but as her behavior becomes increasingly odd, the kids soon find out that her intentions are dark and twisted, and she is not who she seems to be."

! No longer available

Hat gute Kritiken erhalten und schaut auch prima aus.
"Diane, last night I dreamt I was eating a large,  tasteless gumdrop and awoke to discover I was chewing one of my foam disposable earplugs.
Perhaps  I should consider moderating my nighttime coffee consumption...."
(Agent Dale B.Cooper - "Twin Peaks")

Riddick

Sieht in der Tat richtig gut und schön fies aus. Auf jeden Fall besser als der x-te Geisterhaus- oder Killerpuppen-Horror.
"Schnell rennt das kriminelle Element,wenn es Dieter Krause kennt." - Tom Gerhardt (Hausmeister Krause)

StS

"Diane, last night I dreamt I was eating a large,  tasteless gumdrop and awoke to discover I was chewing one of my foam disposable earplugs.
Perhaps  I should consider moderating my nighttime coffee consumption...."
(Agent Dale B.Cooper - "Twin Peaks")

TinyPortal 2.0.0 © 2005-2020