OFDb

Beware Boiúna (Riesenschlangen-Film mit Madeira, Rothe & Marshall-Green)

Begonnen von StS, 13 August 2026, 19:01:49

⏪ vorheriges - nächstes ⏩

0 Mitglieder und 1 Gast betrachten dieses Thema.

StS


Director Mike P. Nelson (Wrong Turn, V/H/S/85, Silent Night, Deadly Night) unleashes a terrifying legend deep within the jungle in the first trailer for Beware Boiúna. In theaters October 2, 2026.

In the film, "Deep in the Amazon, a medical mission spirals into a fight for survival when Boiúna, a colossal ancient predator, awakens to reclaim her domain. In the jungle where nature holds absolute power, she decides who lives and who dies."

Kiana Madeira (Fear Street). Jessica Rothe (River, Happy Death Day), Logan Marshall-Green (Upgrade) star.


Sieht gut gemacht aus. Ist was für mich.  :happy3:
"Diane, last night I dreamt I was eating a large,  tasteless gumdrop and awoke to discover I was chewing one of my foam disposable earplugs.
Perhaps  I should consider moderating my nighttime coffee consumption...."
(Agent Dale B.Cooper - "Twin Peaks")

JasonXtreme

Dito, ich mag das was ich sehe - und ich denke das könte cool werden. Klar nix Neues, aber Riesenschlange und Logan Marshall Green sind zwei Argumente, denen ich mich nicht entziehen kann :D
"Hör mal, du kannst mein Ding nicht Prinzessin Sofia nennen. Wenn du meinem Ding schon einen Namen geben willst, dann muss es schon was supermaskulines sein. Sowas wie Spike oder Butch oder Krull, The Warrior King, aber NICHT Prinzessin Sofia."

StS


Kommt auch gut an, der Film:

ZitatGreat scares, avoiding a campy tone, and giving us characters we actually care about make this the greatest killer snake movie ever.  (joblo.com)

ZitatBeware Boiúna easily rises to the top of a limited subgenre for its well-staged thrills and breathless action, all anchored by well-developed characters. McElroy and Nelson smartly keep the focus on the dramatic conflicts and human sieges that Boiúna's onslaught nearly catches you off guard. It makes for a highly entertaining, nail-biting creature feature that firmly holds you in its grip, even as it savagely rips apart nearly everything in its path.  (bloody-disgusting.com)
"Diane, last night I dreamt I was eating a large,  tasteless gumdrop and awoke to discover I was chewing one of my foam disposable earplugs.
Perhaps  I should consider moderating my nighttime coffee consumption...."
(Agent Dale B.Cooper - "Twin Peaks")

Moonshade

Ja, der sieht so aus, wie das Anaconda-Remake hätte werden sollen. Oder wie der orginale Anaconda.
"Du hältst durch und ich halte durch und nächstes Jahr gehen wir einen saufen!

"Anything invented after you're thirty-five is against the natural order of things.!" (Douglas Adams)

"Gebt dem Mann ein verdammtes Puppers!"

TinyPortal 2.0.0 © 2005-2020