OFDb

American Gun (Drama mit Donald Sutherland & Forest Whitaker)

Begonnen von StS, 21 März 2006, 16:00:43

⏪ vorheriges - nächstes ⏩

StS

Dieser Film erzählt in einzelnen Geschichten, wie die weite Verbreitung von Schußwaffen das Leben von einzelnen Menschen beeinflusst. Als Beispiele dienen unter anderem ein Elitestudent, eine alleinerziehende Mutter, ein Besitzer eines Waffenladens und ein Schuldirektor. (Zelluloid.de)

Studio: IFC Films
Director: Aric Avelino
Screenwriter: Aric Avelino, Steven Bagatourian

Starring: Donald Sutherland, Forest Whitaker, Marcia Gay Harden, Linda Cardellini, Nikki Reed, Arlen Escarpeta, Garcelle Beauvais-Nilon, Schuyler Fisk, Tony Goldwyn, Melissa Leo, Christopher Marquette

Genre: Drama
MPAA Rating: R (for violent content and language)

Plot Summary: A series of interwoven story lines focusing on how the proliferation of guns in America affects and shapes lives. The cast of characters includes a Virginia gun shop owner and his college student granddaughter who is pressured to work at the family business; the single mother of a suburban high school assassin; a school principal at a violent inner-city high school; and an exemplary student concealing a handgun at school.

Trailer 1

Trailer 2

http://americangun-movie.com/

"Diane, last night I dreamt I was eating a large,  tasteless gumdrop and awoke to discover I was chewing one of my foam disposable earplugs.
Perhaps  I should consider moderating my nighttime coffee consumption...."
(Agent Dale B.Cooper - "Twin Peaks")

TinyPortal 2.0.0 © 2005-2020