OFDb

neuer "the Exorcist" Film von (Blumhouse & Mike Flanagan)

Begonnen von StS, 30 Mai 2024, 09:09:08

⏪ vorheriges - nächstes ⏩

StS

30 Mai 2024, 09:09:08 Letzte Bearbeitung: 30 Mai 2024, 13:09:02 von StS
Nachdem David Gordon Green's "the Exorcist: Believer" nicht so gut ankam - wohl aber erfolgreich lief (weltweit $136,284,218 bei einem Budget von $30 Millionen) - wurden die ursprünglichen Pläne einer neuen Trilogie nun kurzerhand gestoppt.

Stattdessen wird Genre-Könner Mike Flanagan ein ganz neues Werk verfassen und in Szene setzen.

ZitatIt's official: Mike Flanagan is set to write, direct, and produce the next Exorcist film for Blumhouse and Universal. But don't expect a sequel to 2023's The Exorcist: Believer; Flanagan will offer a radical new take on The Exorcist.

To reiterate, the new film will tell an all-new story set in The Exorcist universe and is not a sequel to David Gordon Green's The Exorcist: Believer. Plans for that trilogy are no longer moving forward.

Flanagan said in a statement, "The Exorcist is one of the reasons I became a filmmaker, and it is an honor to have the chance to try something fresh, bold, and terrifying within its universe. Reuniting with my friends at Blumhouse, with whom I've made some of my favorite pieces of work, only makes this more exciting."

(bloody-disgusting.com)
"Diane, last night I dreamt I was eating a large,  tasteless gumdrop and awoke to discover I was chewing one of my foam disposable earplugs.
Perhaps  I should consider moderating my nighttime coffee consumption...."
(Agent Dale B.Cooper - "Twin Peaks")

Private Joker

Also kein Sequel zum Sequel, das auch irgendwie ein Reboot sein wollte, indem es die zwei ersten Sequel ignoriert hat ? Oder diesmal wirklich ein Reboot zum Original unter Einbeziehung der Sequel, oder doch vielleicht ein Prequel zum Sequel, aber nicht zum Original ? Manchmal schaue ich da in Hollywood einfach nicht mehr durch...

Aber Hauptsache, irgendwann bei Nacht steht ein Typ mit Hut vor der Tür, irgendein Oldfield-Verschnitt wird gedudelt und das Opfer spuckt kräftig Erbsensuppe.
"Ich bin zu alt für diesen Scheiß" "Dem Scheiß ist es egal, wie alt Du bist" (James Grady - Die letzten Tage des Condor)

TinyPortal 2.0.0 © 2005-2020