OFDb

Nerve (Emma Roberts und Dave Franco)

Begonnen von StS, 11 Mai 2016, 19:58:10

⏪ vorheriges - nächstes ⏩

StS

Industrious high school senior, Vee Delmonico (Emma Roberts), has had it with living life on the sidelines. When pressured by friends to join the popular online game Nerve, Vee decides to sign up for just one dare in what seems like harmless fun. But as she finds herself caught up in the thrill of the adrenaline-fueled competition partnered with a mysterious stranger (Dave Franco), the game begins to take a sinister turn with increasingly dangerous acts, leading her into a high stakes finale that will determine her entire future.

Nerve also stars Emily Meade (The Leftovers), Miles Heizer (Parenthood), Juliette Lewis (Natural Born Killers, Secrets and Lies) and Kimiko Glenn (Orange Is the New Black).

Based on the novel by Jeanne Ryan, Nerve is directed by Catfish directors Henry Joost, Ariel Schulman from a script by Jessica Sharzer (Scream Queens).

Trailer:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2PR9MOPTI7g
"Diane, last night I dreamt I was eating a large,  tasteless gumdrop and awoke to discover I was chewing one of my foam disposable earplugs.
Perhaps  I should consider moderating my nighttime coffee consumption...."
(Agent Dale B.Cooper - "Twin Peaks")

MMeXX

Kann man sich anschauen. Soundtrack + Großstadtaufnahmen haben es mir durchaus angetan. Die Story ist nichts großartiges, aber Roberts und Franco sind durchaus ansehbar. 5/10.

TinyPortal 2.0.0 © 2005-2020