OFDb

The Next Iron Chef (mit Mark Dacascos)

Begonnen von StS, 16 Februar 2010, 21:15:50

⏪ vorheriges - nächstes ⏩

StS

Per Zufall drauf gestoßen:  ;)

Dass die Karriere vom Mark ja recht ins Straucheln geraten ist, ist ja seit Jahren evident - nun aber ein weiterer Tiefpunkt ... in einer Kochshow auf dem "Food"-Kanal!   :icon_lol:

The Next Iron Chef, is a limited-run series on the Food Network now in its second season. Each season is a stand-alone competition to select a chef to be designated an Iron Chef, who will appear on the Food Network program Iron Chef America.

In Season 1, eight chefs from around the United States battled to be the next Iron Chef. The show debuted Sunday, October 7, 2007, and the hosts were Alton Brown and "The Chairman", actor Mark Dacascos. Challenges one through five of the competition were held at the Culinary Institute of America. Challenges six and seven took place in Munich, Germany and Paris, France respectively. The final challenge took place at the Food Network studios in New York City, on the Iron Chef America set. The winner of The Next Iron Chef was Cleveland restaurant chef Michael Symon.

Season 2 premiered on October 4, 2009, and featured ten chefs battling to be the newest Iron Chef. The show was based in Los Angeles before traveling to Tokyo for two episodes, and again hosted by Alton Brown and "The Chairman" Mark Dacascos.

(Wikipedia)

:LOL:

Und als wäre das nicht schon LOL-ig genug ... Clip:

Iron Chef - Beeeeeeeeer

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
"Diane, last night I dreamt I was eating a large,  tasteless gumdrop and awoke to discover I was chewing one of my foam disposable earplugs.
Perhaps  I should consider moderating my nighttime coffee consumption...."
(Agent Dale B.Cooper - "Twin Peaks")

TinyPortal 2.0.0 © 2005-2020