OFDb

Wonder Woman

Begonnen von RoboLuster, 27 Juli 2010, 20:07:00

⏪ vorheriges - nächstes ⏩

RoboLuster

27 Juli 2010, 20:07:00 Letzte Bearbeitung: 27 Juli 2010, 20:22:47 von RoboLuster

Wonder Woman

Release Date: 31.12.2011  (also irgendwann 2012)
Studio: Warner Brothers Pictures, DC Entertainment Inc.
Director: ??? 
Starring: ???
Genre: Action, Adventure, Fantasy

Plot Summary: The Amazonian princess-warrior Diana left her lush tropical island to dwell in our urban cityscapes of glass and steel. Tutored in the ways of the Greek warriors, and outfitted with incredible gifts the Goddess bestowed upon her people, she becomes Paradise Island's emissary to civilization.

Marvel ist dabei, auch beim Film, ein einheitliches Universum zu schaffen, in dessen zentrum natürlich der Avengers Film stehen wird...

DC zieht nach und wird mit Green Lantern und den bevorstehenden Batman und Superman Reboots, den Grundstein des Hauseigenen DC-Universums legen, dessen Höhepunkt der JLA (Justice League) Film sein wird. Mit Wonder Woman steht ein weiteres JLA Mitglied in den Startlöchern und The Flash sowie Aquaman werden folgen
... geiler Scheiß, denn alles wird möglich sein  :dodo:

WONDER WOMAN, AQUAMAN AND THE FLASH AREN'T FAR BEHIND GREEN LANTERN

Details of Time Warner's investor day were reported online this week, and they include plenty of new details about Warner Bros' plans for DC Comics superheroes. First, there is The Flash, and the news that a movie based on the super-speedster is "nearing a greenlight," which suggests a release date sometime in 2012 (after the 6/17/11 release of Green Lantern). Also in development are movies for Wonder Woman, Aquaman and characters from MAD Magazine (possibly Spy vs Spy?). This is, of course, not the first time we've heard about plans for a Wonder Woman movie, as there has been talk about about a movie for well over 10 years now. Whenever a beautiful young and athletic brunette actress comes upon the scene, it seems like rumors of a Wonder Woman movie aren't too far behind. However, the inclusion of Wonder Woman on WB's short list is a completely different matter. As for Aquaman, that's a character that has not really been in any active form of development much, although there was that movie-within-a-TV-show directed by James Cameron on Entourage a few years back. Also surprising was the revelation that Warner Bros is already scheduling Sherlock Holmes 2 for a mid-December, 2011 release date, just two years after the first movie opened a few months ago. The Hangover 2 now has a release date of May 26, 2011, which is basically Memorial Day weekend next year. Finally, although they were already announced, it would be an oversight not to mention (again) that the third Christopher Nolan Batman movie is scheduled for July 20, 2012. And the next Superman movie (which Nolan is also guiding through development) is scheduled for a release in the holiday season of late 2012.
https://youtu.be/RPQOMyyg9b8                          
"Shoot first, think never!" - Ash

blade2603

27 Juli 2010, 22:25:44 #1 Letzte Bearbeitung: 27 Juli 2010, 22:30:54 von blade2603
Also auf The Flash warte ich schon lange.. alle Typen werden ausgegraben oder ge-rebootet! Nur auf den Flash muss man mal wieder warten... (wat ein Wortspiel  :algo: )

sorry noch was zum Topic: Wonder Women juckt mich nicht die Bohne... :hacki: Das war damals schon so und ich denke das wird auch so bleiben!
"Jedes Publikum kriegt die Vorstellung, die es verdient." -Mario Barth
◾ Originalzitat von: Curt Goetz

(aus den Känguru Büchern)

Klugscheisser

Zitat von: RoboLuster am 27 Juli 2010, 20:07:00
DC zieht nach und wird mit Green Lantern und den bevorstehenden Batman und Superman Reboots [...]

Hab ich da was verpasst? Für Batman gibt's ein Reboot?  :icon_eek:
Wonderwoman =  :scar: Wird bestimmt wieder so'n Quatsch wie Elektra.  :icon_twisted: :icon_lol:  Liga der Gerechtigkeit fand ich schon als Kind irgendwie daneben, aber erst mal abwarten, hoffentlich bin nicht nur ich erwachsener geworden.  :king:

Chili Palmer

Zitat von: Klugscheisser am 27 Juli 2010, 23:14:09
Wird bestimmt wieder so'n Quatsch wie Elektra.  :icon_twisted: :icon_lol:

Falls du glaubst, dass ich anlässlich solch' billiger Provokationen herausgekrochen komme, hast du dich aber geschnitten.  :icon_lol:

Wonder Woman kann mit der richtigen Hauptdarstellerin toll werden. da helfen keine Effekte oder ein ganz nettes Drehbuch, es wird mit der Hauptrolle stehen und fallen. So eine Göttin kann nicht mal eben von etwas aus den "Hills" Gecastetem verkörpert werden. :dasistfakt:

Aquaman... wenn sie die grummelige Vollbartvariante mit Harpunenhand aus den späten Neunzigern nehmen, dann vielleicht. Mit dem Föhnwellentyp im orangenen Schuppenhemd sage ich nämlich jetzt schon den unfreiwilligen Brüller des Jahres 201? voraus.

Flash, da ist es eher das Drehbuch. Der Typ kann halt nur schnell laufen, da muss man schon Originelles drumherum stricken.

Nun ja, erstmal Green Lantern abwarten, von dem ich wirklich einiges in Sachen Spaßkino erwarte. Und dann noch Nolans dritter Batman, danach sollen sie rebooten, wie sie lustig sind, oder habe ich das auch falsch verstanden, und es wird keinen dritten Nolan-Bats geben?
"I'm an actor, love, not a bloody rocket surgeon".

"Der Terminader is ja im Grunde so'n Kaiborch."

Klugscheisser

Zitat von: Chili Palmer am 27 Juli 2010, 23:29:06
Wird bestimmt wieder so'n Quatsch wie Elektra.  :icon_twisted: :icon_lol:

Falls du glaubst, dass ich anlässlich solch' billiger Provokationen herausgekrochen komme, hast du dich aber geschnitten.  :icon_lol:

Ich wollte eigentlich erst Cat Woman schreiben - jetzt weiß ich, wieso mich auf einmal Obi-Wans Stimme von der anderen Trulla überzeugte.  :icon_mrgreen: :icon_lol:

Crumby Crumb & the Cunty Bunch

Zitat von: RoboLuster am 27 Juli 2010, 20:07:00
DC zieht nach und wird mit Green Lantern und den bevorstehenden Batman und Superman Reboots [...]
Hab ich da was verpasst? Für Batman gibt's ein Reboot?  :icon_eek:

Nein, das Reboot bezieht sich auf Superman, bei dem Nolan gerade seinen Bruder für den Regiestuhl pusht.
'Are you talkin' to me? You talkin' to me?' - Raging Bull, Pacino. Love that movie!

Pinhead_X

Rose Mc Gowan könnte das machen.... :)
We'll never stop, we'll never quit, 'cause we're Metallica!!!
Meine Musik

StS

Wonder Woman Headed to Television
Source: Deadline, October 1, 2010

Wonder Woman is headed to the small screen as word breaks via Deadline that the Amazon Princess is being eyed for a television series from writer/producer David E. Kelley.

Kelley is best known for creating series like "Ally McBeal," "Chicago Hope" and, most recently, "Boston Legal." He has also drafted screenplays for films like Lake Placid and Mystery, Alaska.

A Wonder Woman series would presumably aim to fill the gap that will be left when the long-running "Smallville" goes off the air next year. If that Superman-inspired series is any indication, Kelley's Wonder Woman adaptation could take an unexpected angle to the story of DC's preeminent superheroine. It is unknown whether Wonder Woman would even be used as the show's title.

Long in development for a feature film, the best known adaptation of the character came in the form of a three-season live-action series in the 1970's, starring Lynda Carter as Wonder Woman and her alter ego, Diana Prince.

Should the series make it beyond the planning stages, Kelley's take on Wonder Woman wouldn't necessarily preclude the character from also appearing in a movie, as Superman Returns did with the unrelated "Smallville."
"Diane, last night I dreamt I was eating a large,  tasteless gumdrop and awoke to discover I was chewing one of my foam disposable earplugs.
Perhaps  I should consider moderating my nighttime coffee consumption...."
(Agent Dale B.Cooper - "Twin Peaks")

StS

Adrianne Palicki is Wonder Woman!
Source: Warner Bros., February 16, 2011

Adrianne Palicki ("Friday Night Lights") will star in the title role of "Wonder Woman," a new series pilot from David E. Kelley ("Boston Legal," "Ally McBeal," NBC's "Harry's Law").

The series pilot is a reinvention of the iconic DC Comics title in which Wonder Woman – a/k/a Diana Prince – is a vigilante crime fighter in Los Angeles but also a successful corporate executive and a modern woman trying to balance all of the elements of her extraordinary life.

Kelley and Bill D'Elia ("Boston Legal," "The Practice") are the executive producers. The pilot was written by Kelley and will be directed by Jeffrey Reiner (NBC's "The Event"). "Wonder Woman" is from David E Kelley Productions and Warner Bros. Television.

Palicki, who appeared as Tyra Collete in NBC"s acclaimed "Friday Night Lights," will star in the upcoming feature-film remake of Red Dawn. She also starred in the horror film Breaking the Girl and in the recent series "Lone Star."
"Diane, last night I dreamt I was eating a large,  tasteless gumdrop and awoke to discover I was chewing one of my foam disposable earplugs.

StS

Elizabeth Hurley is the Villain in NBC's Wonder Woman
Source: Comingsoon.net / Elizabeth Hurley, March 3, 2011

Elizabeth Hurley Tweeted today that she has joined Adrianne Palicki NBC's "Wonder Woman," a new series pilot from David E. Kelley ("Boston Legal," "Ally McBeal," NBC's "Harry's Law").

She said: "Thrilled to be doing the NBC pilot Wonder Woman. I'll be playing the evil villain. Can't wait."

The series pilot is a reinvention of the iconic DC Comics title in which Wonder Woman – a/k/a Diana Prince – is a vigilante crime fighter in Los Angeles but also a successful corporate executive and a modern woman trying to balance all of the elements of her extraordinary life.

Kelley and Bill D'Elia ("Boston Legal," "The Practice") are the executive producers. The pilot was written by Kelley and will be directed by Jeffrey Reiner (NBC's "The Event"). "Wonder Woman" is from David E Kelley Productions and Warner Bros. Television.

Hurley, an English model, is best known as an actress for her roles in Austin Powers: International Man of Mystery and Bedazzled.

14 Mai 2011, 12:10:59 #10 Letzte Bearbeitung: 14 Mai 2011, 12:14:22 von LeCrumb

Der Pilot muß ja ein echter Brecher gewesen sein, wenn NBC lieber Kelleys andere (zum Kotzen schlechte) Serie über eine Schuhe verkaufende Kathy Bates weiter laufen läßt.
'Are you talkin' to me? You talkin' to me?' - Raging Bull, Pacino. Love that movie!

Moonshade

Der Pilot ist nicht gefloppt, er ist eher überrascht und leicht kontrovers aufgenommen worden, aber nicht negativ.
Das Problem ist, daß die Fanbasis (die in den USA die Frau wohl als Nationalheiligtum betrachtet) sich schon bei der Präsentation des neuesten Kostüms wie blöde aufgeregt hat (fehlte wohl weiße Sterne und die Stiefel hatten nicht die richtige, rote Farbe) und die Neuanordnung inhaltlich, die WW in drei verschiedenen Rollen (also als Heldin und in zwei Privatinkarnationen) präsentiert, war wohl zu heikel, um einen weiteren, angekündigt sehr teuren finanziellen Flop zu riskieren.
Schließlich ging auch das groß angekündigte "Bionic Woman"-Projekt schmählich in die Hose...
"Du hältst durch und ich halte durch und nächstes Jahr gehen wir einen saufen!

"Anything invented after you're thirty-five is against the natural order of things.!" (Douglas Adams)

Ich habe auch nie behauptet, daß er gefloppt ist - dafür hätte er ja mindestens irgendwo gezeigt werden müssen. Aber wie Du richtig bemerkt hast, hat NBC wohl realisiert, daß ein in dem Kostüm umherstolzierendes Mädel ähnlich lächerlich ist, wie eine im "Knight Rider"-Stil rennende Jamie Summers.

Moonshade

So hätte es übrigens ausgesehen (bzw. hat es im Piloten):

"Du hältst durch und ich halte durch und nächstes Jahr gehen wir einen saufen!

"Anything invented after you're thirty-five is against the natural order of things.!" (Douglas Adams)

StS

Zitat von: Moonshade am 14 Mai 2011, 13:48:10
So hätte es übrigens ausgesehen (bzw. hat es im Piloten):

... eigentlich war das aber nur die erste Version des Kostüms, welches im Vorgeld des Drehs (nach der auf die Veröffentlichung des Fotos folgenden Fans-"Protesten") noch einmal überarbeitet bzw. abgeändert wurde. So sieht/sah es schließlich im Pilot aus...  ;)

ZitatWhen NBC released the first official image of Adrianne Palicki in costume for David E. Kelley's Wonder Woman, the response to the costume was scorn and derision.  But NBC was listening and the costume has been partially re-designed.  The top-half still looks plastic and shiny, but the pants have been changed to resemble actual pants and a nifty pattern of gold stars runs up the sides.  The color of the boots has also been changed from blue to the traditional red. (collider.com)

TinyPortal 2.0.0 © 2005-2020