OFDb

A Glimpse Inside the Mind of Charles Swan III

Begonnen von blade2603, 8 November 2011, 09:43:30

⏪ vorheriges - nächstes ⏩

blade2603

8 November 2011, 09:43:30 Letzte Bearbeitung: 1 Dezember 2012, 10:21:31 von StS
Endlich wieder neue Kost von Murray und dann gibts auch noch Sheen dazu.

Bill Murray was once referred to as the "tippy-top of the A-List" (by a man from Tallahassee—but not the man from Tallahassee), and has been celebrated by many of us as one of the finest actors in the history of Hollywood. With all sincerity do I mean that: he is comedically brilliant, and dramatically exquisite. So, whatever side of himself he'll be hosing us down with in the upcoming Roman Coppola film, A Glimpse Inside the Mind of Charles Swan III, we should be ready to be doused in some vehement amazement. Murray will be joining an already impressive cast including Charlie Sheen, the indy-maestro Jason Schwartzman and the heart-stealing Aubrey Plaza.

Murray has regaled us with talent for over thirty years. Some of his career highlights include Carl Spackler in Caddyshack, Peter Venkman in Ghostbusters, Phil Connors in Groundhog Day, his roles in Wes Anderson films such as Rushmore, The Royal Tenenbaums and The Life Acquatic (not to mention the upcoming Moonrise Kingdom), and Bob Harris in Lost in Translation. Murray is also one of the few non-Johnny Depp actors to portray Hunter S. Thompson in film (to the writer's delight, at least), playing Thompson in Where the Buffalo Roam. My point: Bill Murray is good. His range is insurmountable. His delivery is human and deliberate. His everything is everything it should be.

Charlie Sheen will play the titular Charles Swan III, a wealthy, famous graphic artist whose life enters a dismal downward spiral after a devastating breakup. No word on who Murray will play just yet. But guaranteed: BEST CHARACTER. And this is coming from someone who really loves both Jason Schwartzman and Aubrey Plaza. ... Funny People was awesome.

Quelle:

http://www.hollywood.com/news/Bill_Murray_Joins_Charlie_Sheen_in_Roman_Coppolas_The_Mind_of_Charles_Swan/8018678
"Jedes Publikum kriegt die Vorstellung, die es verdient." -Mario Barth
◾ Originalzitat von: Curt Goetz

(aus den Känguru Büchern)

Moonshade

Ist ja ne bezaubernde Arschkriecherei vor Murray, nur zum Film gibts leider nur drei Zeilen.
Womit man seine News-Sektion auch füllen kann, liebes Hollywood.com... :viney:
"Du hältst durch und ich halte durch und nächstes Jahr gehen wir einen saufen!

"Anything invented after you're thirty-five is against the natural order of things.!" (Douglas Adams)

StS

Mary Elizabeth Winstead, Patricia Arquette und Katheryn Winnick sind übrigens ebenfalls mit von der Partie...
"Diane, last night I dreamt I was eating a large,  tasteless gumdrop and awoke to discover I was chewing one of my foam disposable earplugs.
Perhaps  I should consider moderating my nighttime coffee consumption...."
(Agent Dale B.Cooper - "Twin Peaks")

StS

"Diane, last night I dreamt I was eating a large,  tasteless gumdrop and awoke to discover I was chewing one of my foam disposable earplugs.

StS

StS

StS

TinyPortal 2.0.0 © 2005-2020