OFDb

Exit Humanity

Begonnen von Lucker, 29 Mai 2012, 19:59:24

⏪ vorheriges - nächstes ⏩

Lucker

Irgendwie interessant gemachter Zombie-Streifen, der nach dem amerikanischen Bürgerkrieg spielt. Leider ist die Synchro relativ versaut und die Handlung hätte man auch um eine halbe Stunde (oder mehr?) verkürzen können, von der Idee her allerdings nicht ganz so übel, wie das Endprodukt an sich.
Ziemlich schade, die Geschichte um den trauernden Lonesome so in die Länge gezogen zu haben, sonst wär das Teil eventuell gerade mit seinen Erzähler- und Zeichentrickeinlagen ganz stimmig gekommen.
Nett und anders, aber nicht genug.
Greetings Lucker
Ich schuf Gott!

Eric

Och, habe den gestern gessehen und fand den echt gut.
Zwar bei weitem nicht in der gleichen Liga wie VAMPIRE NATION aber er zeigt ein paar neue Seiten im Zombie Genre auf.
Und gerade diese ruhige Erzählweise hat es mir angetan.
Liebe Ursula,
wünsch dir frohe Ostern, nen tollen Namenstag und nen guten Rutsch ins Jahr 1978!
Grüsse aus der Alzheimergruppe, deine Tante Günther!

Ich hasse Menschen, Tiere + Pflanzen. Steine sind ok.

Lucker

Zitat von: Eric am 29 Mai 2012, 21:21:36
Och, habe den gestern gessehen und fand den echt gut.
Zwar bei weitem nicht in der gleichen Liga wie VAMPIRE NATION aber er zeigt ein paar neue Seiten im Zombie Genre auf.
Und gerade diese ruhige Erzählweise hat es mir angetan.

Kay Digga.
Greetz Lucker
Ich schuf Gott!

StS

Director:    John Geddes
Starring:    Dee Wallace, Bill Moseley, Stephan McHattie, Mark Gibson, Jordan Hayes, Adam Seybold, Brian Cox

How does a man deal with the loss of everything meaningful in his life, and the loss of mankind's humanity amongst chaos and despair? Set in 1870's Tennessee, Exit Humanity is the legend of Edward Young's horrific and dramatic journey through an unexplainable outbreak of the walking dead to lay to rest the most important thing in his life, his son's ashes. The bleak post-Civil War era backdrop highlights the severe divide that the United States was facing, and the true loss of hope that so many felt during this period in history.

Trailer:
http://bloody-disgusting.com/videos/226797/exit-humanity-2012-final-trailer/
"Diane, last night I dreamt I was eating a large,  tasteless gumdrop and awoke to discover I was chewing one of my foam disposable earplugs.
Perhaps  I should consider moderating my nighttime coffee consumption...."
(Agent Dale B.Cooper - "Twin Peaks")

Lucker

Zitat von: StS am 30 Mai 2012, 07:11:33

Director:    John Geddes
Starring:    Dee Wallace, Bill Moseley, Stephan McHattie, Mark Gibson, Jordan Hayes, Adam Seybold, Brian Cox

How does a man deal with the loss of everything meaningful in his life, and the loss of mankind's humanity amongst chaos and despair? Set in 1870's Tennessee, Exit Humanity is the legend of Edward Young's horrific and dramatic journey through an unexplainable outbreak of the walking dead to lay to rest the most important thing in his life, his son's ashes. The bleak post-Civil War era backdrop highlights the severe divide that the United States was facing, and the true loss of hope that so many felt during this period in history.

Trailer:
http://bloody-disgusting.com/videos/226797/exit-humanity-2012-final-trailer/

Öh, und nu?
Greetings Lucker
Ich schuf Gott!

TinyPortal 2.0.0 © 2005-2020