OFDb

Guardians of the Galaxy (Marvel)

Begonnen von blade2603, 19 September 2012, 18:48:52

⏪ vorheriges - nächstes ⏩

blade2603

19 September 2012, 18:48:52 Letzte Bearbeitung: 14 Juli 2014, 19:52:57 von MMeXX

James Gunn Confirmed to Direct and Rewrite Guardians of the Galaxy
Source: James Gunn September 18, 2012

It's official! James Gunn has confirmed that he'll both rewrite and direct Marvel Studios' Guardians of the Galaxy, planned for release on August 1, 2014. The Slither and Super director made the following statement on his official Facebook page:

For a month or so there's been a lot of Internet speculation about my involvement with Marvel's Guardians of the Galaxy. Until now I haven't said anything, because I'm trying to be less expulsive about this project than I am about the rest of my life. But last night I got the go-ahead from Kevin Feige to let you all know that, yes, indeed, I am rewriting and directing Guardians of the Galaxy. As a lifelong lover of Marvel comics, space epics, AND raccoons, this is the movie I've been waiting to make since I was nine years old. Kevin, Joss, and all the folks at Marvel have been amazing collaborators so far, and we're committed to bringing you something majestic, beautiful, and unique. I am incredibly excited. I am also incredibly grateful to the fans and the press for all their words of encouragement and support regarding my involvement with this project since the news first leaked. Thanks – you have, honestly, touched and overwhelmed me. And that's it for now. Other than the occasional photos of my dog and cat here on Facebook, I'll talk to you again in August 2014 when Guardians is released!

The previous script was drafted by Chris McCoy and Nicole Periman and the team has been confirmed to include Star-Lord, Drax the Destroyer, Groot, Rocket Racoon and Gamora.

http://www.comingsoon.net/news/movienews.php?id=94912&utm_campaign=facebookfan&utm_source=facebookfan&utm_medium=referral

so dann mach ich mal nen eigenen Thread für das Ding hier auf!
"Jedes Publikum kriegt die Vorstellung, die es verdient." -Mario Barth
◾ Originalzitat von: Curt Goetz

(aus den Känguru Büchern)

blade2603

While the Avengers heroes will maintain a stronghold on the public's attention in the realm of upcoming Marvel movies — with Captain America, Thor, and possibly even the Hulk gearing for followup films in the foreseeable future — there is a separate property from the comic book enterprise that is building up a whole lot of appeal: Guardians of the Galaxy, the out-of-whack sci-fi adventure property slated for its feature film in 2014, which has just cast rising star Chris Pratt as its headlining hero, as reported by Deadline.

Leading the assortment of crazy characters that make up the titular Guardians is Star-Lord, a human man affected by the mystical touch of an astronomical phenomenon upon birth. While the bulk of Pratt's fame comes attached to his beloved Parks and Recreation doofus Andy Dwyer (self-professed musical genius and Skittles aficionado), Pratt has bolstered his notability with dramatic turns in 2011's Moneyball and, even more impressively, Best Picture nod Zero Dark Thirty, wherein he played the spotlit member of SEAL Team 6.

In fact, it is Pratt's get-the-job-done sensibility in Kathryn Bigelow's Osama bin Laden picture, teamed with his obvious knack for humorous delivery, that cements the actor as the perfect Star-Lord (a.k.a. Peter Quill). Pratt's casting, especially in the wake of mentioned names like Jim Carrey and Adam Sandler for the film, opens hope for a lighthearted, fun-filled, ostensibly comical adventure movie.

http://www.hollywood.com/news/chris_pratt_guardians_of_the_galaxy/49546103

SchmalzimOhr

ROCKET RACCOON!! Endlich !!

UMVC3: Rocket Raccoon Combo Video

Fehlt nur noch ein Film mit dem Squirrel Girl.
I am at war.I have been all my life and i would kill a million little girls to win.

blade2603

Game of Thrones-Star Jason Momoa wird Drax
Chris Lee (Chris Lee Curtis), Veröffentlicht am 18.02.2013, 09:40
James Gunn's Projekt, Guardians of the Galaxy, könnte um ein Mitglied reicher werden. Jason Momoa, hauptsächlich bekannt aus Game of Thrones, ist ein heißer Kandidat für die Rolle des superstarken Aliens Drax.

Nachdem Chris Pratt zu Beginn des Monats für die Hauptrolle in Guardians of the Galaxy von James Gunn bestätigt wurde, geht das Casting fröhlich weiter. Derzeit ist Jason Momoa im Gespräch für die Rolle von Drax, dem Zerstörer. Jason Momoa ist vor allem für seine Rolle als Khal Drogo in Game of Thrones bekannt. Sein letztes Projekt, Conan 3D, brachte leider nicht den gewünschten Erfolg. Wir in Deutschland dürfen uns noch auf Shootout – Keine Gnade freuen, in dem er an der Seite von Sylvester Stallone zu sehen sein wird. Wie so oft brodelt die Gerüchteküche kräftig. Während uns von Latino Review die Nachricht erreicht, er hätte die Rolle bereits sicher, kommen von anderer Seite Informationen (Insider), die meinen, dass noch verhandelt wird. Sicher ist aber, dass Jason Momoa im Gespräch ist. Er wäre bestimmt eine gute Wahl für den zerrissenen Helden, der in den Comics so oft mit Thanos ringt.

Desweiteren sollen auch Dave Bautista und Isaiah Mustafa für die Rolle vorgesprochen haben. Letzterer dürfte auch hierzulande einigen von euch aus den Werbespots von Old Spice bekannt sein. Körperlich sollte der Darsteller von Drax auf jeden Fall fit sein. In den Comics kann er fliegen, ist übermenschlich stark und wirft mit kosmischer Energie um sich. Außerdem gerät er oft in Handgemenge mit dem galaktischen Super-Bösewicht Thanos, den wir nach den Credits von Marvel's The Avengers kurz sehen konnten. Drax war ursprünglich ein Mensch namens Arthur Douglas, der zusammen mit seiner Familie von Thanos ermordet wurde. Die kosmische Entität Kronos brauchte einen Krieger, der gegen Thanos bestehen kann und holte sich die Seele des Menschen, um sie in einem stärkeren Alien-Körper zu platzieren.

Sollte Jason Momoa die Rolle für Guardians of the Galaxy erhalten, bliebe nur noch eine reale Rolle zu besetzen: Gamora, die weibliche Hauptrolle des Guardians Teams. Die beiden anderen Mitglieder werden voraussichtlich durch CGI auf die Leinwand kommen. Dabei handelt es sich um Groot, den riesigen Baum-Alien und Rocket Raccoon, den sprechenden Waschbär. Bis feststeht, wie die Besetzung genau aussieht, wird es noch einige Vermutungen und Gerüchte geben. Guardians of the Galaxy wird in 3D am 1. August 2014 in unsere Kinos kommen.

http://www.moviepilot.de/news/game-of-thrones-star-jason-momoa-wird-drax-120458

StS

Dave Bautista Boards Guardians of the Galaxy
Source: The Hollywood Reporter, March 14, 2013

Dave Bautista has officially joined the cast of James Gunn's Guardians of the Galaxy, says a story at The Hollywood Reporter. He will play the part of Drax the Destroyer opposite Chris Pratt in the August 1, 2014 release.

In the comic books, Drax began as Arthur Douglas, a human being who, killed by Thanos, was resurrected in a super-powered warrior's body so that he could seek revenge.

The role was rumored last month to go to "Game of Thrones" star Jason Momoa. Instead, Bautista, best known for his work with the WWE, will take the part. He was featured on the big screen in last year's The Man with the Iron Fists.

Quite arguably Marvel Studios' most offbeat property to date, Guardians of the Galaxy's roster is also said to include Groot, Rocket Racoon and Gamora.
"Diane, last night I dreamt I was eating a large,  tasteless gumdrop and awoke to discover I was chewing one of my foam disposable earplugs.
Perhaps  I should consider moderating my nighttime coffee consumption...."
(Agent Dale B.Cooper - "Twin Peaks")

blade2603

The Walking Dead-Star in Guardians of the Galaxy
Chris Lee (Chris Lee Curtis), Veröffentlicht am 17.04.2013, 15:00
Viele haben schon damit gerechnet, für viele ist es neu, doch James Gunn holte sich für seinen Guardians of the Galaxy einen alten bekannten mit ins Boot: The Walking Dead-Star Michael Rooker.

Der Schauspieler Michael Rooker spielte unter der Regie von James Gunn schon in Super – Shut up, Crime! und Slither – Voll auf den Schleim gegangen. Nun holt sich der Regisseur seinen Kumpel auch für Guardians of the Galaxy. Bei den Kollegen von Deadline wurde berichtet, dass Rooker die Rolle von Yondu übernehmen wird. In der Comic-Vorlage ist Yondu eines der vier ursprünglichen Gründungsmitglieder der Guardians. Er lebte auf dem Planeten Centauri IV, der erste Planet der außerhalb des Sonnensystems kolonialisiert wurde. Er kommt mit anderen Flüchtlingen zusammen und gründet mit ihnen das Superhelden-Team. Die anderen drei Gründer sind Major Vance Astro, Martinex T'Naga und Captain Charlie-27.

Michael Rooker wird für den Film zu den bereits gefundenen Helden hinzustoßen. Chris Pratt spielt Star Lord und Dave Bautista wird als Drax der Zerstörer zu sehen sein. Ein weiteres Cast-Mitglied wird Gerüchten zu folge Zoe Saldana als Gamora, die tödlichste Frau des Universums. Dann fehlen noch zwei weitere Mitglieder, die aller Wahrscheinlichkeit nach per CGI-Animation am Filmgeschehen teilnehmen werden. Über mögliche Kandidaten für Groot und Rocket Raccoon ist derzeit nichts neues bekannt. Der Film geht bald in die Produktion, damit Guardians of the Galaxy uns pünktlich zum 28. August 2014 begeistern kann.

http://www.moviepilot.de/news/the-walking-dead-star-in-guardians-of-the-galaxy-121559

http://www.deadline.com/2013/04/michael-rooker-guardians-of-the-galaxy-casting-marvel-movie/

blade2603

RoboLuster

https://youtu.be/RPQOMyyg9b8                          
"Shoot first, think never!" - Ash

blade2603

John C. Reilly ist ja mittlerweile auch bestätigt worden und jetzt kommt noch Glenn Close dazu:

Glenn Close Boards Guardians of the Galaxy
Source: Deadline

Glenn Close has joined the cast of Marvel Studios' Guardians of the Galaxy as a leading member of the intergalactic Nova Corps, Deadline reports. She'll star opposite Chris Pratt, Dave Bautista, Zoe Saldana, Michael Rooker, Ophelia Lovibond and Lee Pace in the James Gunn film.

Close, whose big screen credits range from The World According to Garp to 101 Dalmations to Mars Attacks! is also well-known for recently headlining the television series "Damages" over five seasons.

Part of Marvel Studios' "Phase Two," Guardians of the Galaxy features a script from Gunn, Chris McCoy and Nicole Periman. It follows an unlikely cast of characters who must team up in order to defeat a cosmic force of epic proportions.

http://www.comingsoon.net/news/movienews.php?id=104881

RoboLuster

"Doctor Who"-Star Karen Gillan als weiblicher Bösewicht in Marvels "Guardians Of The Galaxy"

Also bisher dabei wären dann  Karen Gillan, Glenn Close, John C. Reilly, Zoe Saldana, Chris Pratt, Dave Bautista und Michael Rooker.

blade2603

langsam aber sicher, steht da ein echtes Brett an Darstellen in den Startlöchern:

Benicio Del Toro Cast in Lead Role for Guardians of the Galaxy

http://www.comingsoon.net/news/movienews.php?id=105013

Eric

... nur nochmal für mich, damit ich es auch verstehe, ..., eine der Hauptrollen wird also von nem Waschbären verkörpert?? !! ??
Liebe Ursula,
wünsch dir frohe Ostern, nen tollen Namenstag und nen guten Rutsch ins Jahr 1978!
Grüsse aus der Alzheimergruppe, deine Tante Günther!

Ich hasse Menschen, Tiere + Pflanzen. Steine sind ok.

RoboLuster

Der Waschbär wird aber wahrscheinlich animiert sein.

StS

"Diane, last night I dreamt I was eating a large,  tasteless gumdrop and awoke to discover I was chewing one of my foam disposable earplugs.

blade2603

Cooper ist fix als Stimme!

ZitatMarvel Studios officially announced today that Oscar nominee Bradley Cooper is set to voice Rocket Raccoon in Guardians of the Galaxy, finishing one of the most talked about casting hunts for a comic book movie in some time.

The studio also release this updated synopsis for the film:

"In the far reaches of the Marvel Cinematic Universe, an unlikely cast of characters including Peter Quill, Gamora, Drax, Groot and Rocket Raccoon must join forces to defeat a cosmic force of epic proportions. Directed by James Gunn, the live-action Guardians of the Galaxy will take fans to new corners of the Marvel Universe when it hits theaters August 1, 2014."

Bradley Cooper will next be seen opposite Christian Bale, Jennifer Lawrence, and Amy Adams in director David O. Russell's American Hustle.

http://www.ign.com/articles/2013/08/30/marvel-announces-bradley-cooper-as-voice-of-rocket-raccoon?utm_campaign=fbposts&utm_source=facebook

Dexter

RoboLuster

Dexter

Marvel's Guardians of the Galaxy 15 Second Trailer Teaser

Der ganze Trailer erscheint, wenn ich richtig gerechnet habe, in etwa 8 Stunden.

StS

Trailer:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pTZ2Tp9yXyM#t=139

Schön, mal etwas Kontrastprogramm zum glatten "Avengers"-Kram zu bekommen.

Pinhead_X

Das ist einer der witzigsten Trailer den ich in letzter Zeit gesehen habe! Kann gerne kommen! Endlich mal was anderes  :icon_mrgreen:  :dodo:
We'll never stop, we'll never quit, 'cause we're Metallica!!!
Meine Musik

Eric

"A bunch of A-Holes!"  :laugh:
Genialer Trailer! Der macht wirklich Lust auf mehr!  :respekt:
Liebe Ursula,
wünsch dir frohe Ostern, nen tollen Namenstag und nen guten Rutsch ins Jahr 1978!
Grüsse aus der Alzheimergruppe, deine Tante Günther!

Ich hasse Menschen, Tiere + Pflanzen. Steine sind ok.

Dexter

RoboLuster

21 Februar 2014, 06:08:55 #23 Letzte Bearbeitung: 21 Februar 2014, 06:12:30 von RoboLuster
Btw:  Benicio Del Toro spielt "The Collector", der ja zuletzt auch schon in der Thor 2 After Credit Szene zu sehen war.  :D

Newendyke

Zitat von: RoboLuster am 21 Februar 2014, 06:08:55
Btw:  Benicio Del Toro spielt "The Collector", der ja zuletzt auch schon in der Thor 2 After Credit Szene zu sehen war.  :D

Yo, sieht man auch kurz im Trailer

"Ich will jetzt nichts mehr hören, von wegen keinen Job, kein Auto, keine Freundin, keine Zukunft und keinen Schwanz." (der Meister - Gran Torino)

Dr. STRG+C+V n0NAMe

Also wenn der Film dem Ton des Trailers entspricht, dann immer her damit.

"I'm sorry. I didn't know, how this machine works."
Aktueller Rang: Sergeant of the Master Sergeants Most Important Person of Extreme Sergeants to the Max
---
Carpenter Brut - Le Perv
---
Carpenter Brut - Obituary
---
Pertubator - Miami Disco

Moonshade

Allein für die Verwendung von "Hooked on a Feeling" gibts von mir bisher den Daumen hoch!
"Du hältst durch und ich halte durch und nächstes Jahr gehen wir einen saufen!

"Anything invented after you're thirty-five is against the natural order of things.!" (Douglas Adams)

Laila

Schön, das der Film nicht nur aus Sci-Fi-Klamauk bestehen soll.

http://www.filmstarts.de/nachrichten/18483677.html

Ich hoffe zwar, dass das nicht ins Rührselige abdriftet, aber bin guter Dinge :)
A new day is a new hope

Newendyke

Karen Gillian (Dr. Who) spielt Nebula, eine Erzfeindin von Gamora (Zoe Saldana). Hier mal das Design und zwei nette gifs:
http://geektyrant.com/news/photo-of-karen-gillan-as-nebula-in-guardians-of-the-galaxy

"Ich will jetzt nichts mehr hören, von wegen keinen Job, kein Auto, keine Freundin, keine Zukunft und keinen Schwanz." (der Meister - Gran Torino)

Dexter

TinyPortal 2.0.0 © 2005-2020