OFDb

John Carpenter's Suburban Screams

Begonnen von StS, 12 Oktober 2023, 10:33:32

⏪ vorheriges - nächstes ⏩

StS

John Carpenter's Suburban Screams is a genre-busting unscripted horror anthology series from the mind of legendary director, writer, and producer, John Carpenter. The series explores the dark secrets and unspeakable evil that sometimes lurks beneath the surface of the sun-drenched streets, manicured lawns and friendly neighbors of suburbia.  Each episode focuses on one true tale of terror, told by the real people who lived through it. Their firsthand accounts are brought to life through premium cinematic scene-work, news clips, home photos, and archival footage, combining the visual language of horror films with the tools and techniques of documentaries, creating a uniquely frightening experience for viewers.

Ab Halloween bei "Peacock" in den USA...
"Diane, last night I dreamt I was eating a large,  tasteless gumdrop and awoke to discover I was chewing one of my foam disposable earplugs.
Perhaps  I should consider moderating my nighttime coffee consumption...."
(Agent Dale B.Cooper - "Twin Peaks")

Moonshade

Laut imdb 6 Folgen und angeblich hat der Altmeister minimum bei einer Folge mal wieder auf dem Regiestuhl Platz genommen.
"Du hältst durch und ich halte durch und nächstes Jahr gehen wir einen saufen!

"Anything invented after you're thirty-five is against the natural order of things.!" (Douglas Adams)

Ervlers

Zitat von: StS am 12 Oktober 2023, 10:33:32

John Carpenter's Suburban Screams is a genre-busting unscripted horror anthology series from the mind of legendary director, writer, and producer, John Carpenter. The series explores the dark secrets and unspeakable evil that sometimes lurks beneath the surface of the sun-drenched streets, manicured lawns and friendly neighbors of suburbia.  Each episode focuses on one true tale of terror, told by the real people who lived through it. Their firsthand accounts are brought to life through premium cinematic scene-work, news clips, home photos, and archival footage, combining the visual language of horror films with the tools and techniques of documentaries, creating a uniquely frightening experience for viewers.

Ab Halloween bei "Peacock" in den USA...
"The wind outside nested in each tree, prowled the sidewalks in invisible treads like unseen cats."
Jede Investition ist ein Vertrauensvorschuss.

Exler, Georg-Wilhelm

TinyPortal 2.0.0 © 2005-2020