OFDb

Space Station 76

Begonnen von StS, 23 Juli 2014, 07:13:45

⏪ vorheriges - nächstes ⏩

StS

Directed by: Jack Plotnick
Cast: Patrick Wilson , Liv Tyler , Marisa Coughlan, Matt Bomer, Jerry O'Connell

Space Station 76 is a comedic drama about a group of people (and several robots) living on a space station in a 1970's-version of the future. When a new Assistant Captain arrives, she inadvertently ignites tensions among the crew, prompting them to confront their darkest secrets. Barely contained lust, jealousy, and anger all bubble to the surface, becoming just as dangerous as the asteroid that's heading right for them.

Trailer:
http://www.joblo.com/movie-news/go-into-70s-style-deep-space-with-the-hilarious-space-station-76-trailer-865

"Diane, last night I dreamt I was eating a large,  tasteless gumdrop and awoke to discover I was chewing one of my foam disposable earplugs.
Perhaps  I should consider moderating my nighttime coffee consumption...."
(Agent Dale B.Cooper - "Twin Peaks")

Moonshade

Hoffentlich nicht zu viel Comedy - den heute kuriosen Look hab ich in den 70er/80er als ernsthaft und realistisch empfunden.
Macht doch gleich ne neue TV-Serie draus?  :love:
"Du hältst durch und ich halte durch und nächstes Jahr gehen wir einen saufen!

"Anything invented after you're thirty-five is against the natural order of things.!" (Douglas Adams)

ultrasmudge somersault

Ist das etwa Ron Burgundy in Space?  :icon_lol:

Mr.Logan

Großartig!

Jedenfalls wenn mit der nötigen Sensibilität an die Sache ran gehen.
Ach quatsch, was rede ich da... das soll schön schräg werden!

Moonshade

Der Trailer hat mich jetzt - abgesehen vom Look - noch nicht begeistert, nicht eben mein Humor, aber vielleicht ist da ja noch mehr drin. Ich halte Wilson aber auch nicht für meinen Favoriten bzgl. einer solchen Rolle.
"Du hältst durch und ich halte durch und nächstes Jahr gehen wir einen saufen!

"Anything invented after you're thirty-five is against the natural order of things.!" (Douglas Adams)

TinyPortal 2.0.0 © 2005-2020