OFDb

Bel Air ("Fresh Prince"-Drama-Reboot)

Begonnen von StS, 10 Januar 2022, 18:50:11

⏪ vorheriges - nächstes ⏩

StS

A dramatic retelling of the story of the Fresh Prince of Bel-Air.

Beginning life as a fan film made by Morgan Cooper, Bel-Air is now one of fledgling streamer Peacock's biggest hopes for a cross-over success. Developed by Cooper and original star Will Smith, this dramatic reboot of the classic sitcom stars Jabari Banks as Will who, as in the original show, flees Philly and moves in with his well-to-do extended family in Bel-Air, with the family headed by his supportive Aunt Viv (Cassandra Freeman) and his tough (but loving) Uncle Phil (Adrian Holmes).

Sieht an sich brauchbar aus - kann man halt nicht mit der Klassiker-Comedy-Serie vergleichen...
"Diane, last night I dreamt I was eating a large,  tasteless gumdrop and awoke to discover I was chewing one of my foam disposable earplugs.
Perhaps  I should consider moderating my nighttime coffee consumption...."
(Agent Dale B.Cooper - "Twin Peaks")

Eric

Nachdem die 80er Serie WUNDERBARE JAHRE jetzt ebenfalls ein Reboot erhält und dort eine afroamerikanische Familie im Mittelpunkt steht, möchte ich irgendwie, dass das hier auch, aber eben anders herum, umgesetzt wird.
Also mit ,,John", einem Trump-wählenden NRA Mitglied und typischem Redneck! Nur damit wir auch hier wieder Gender, PC und wolle sind.
Liebe Ursula,
wünsch dir frohe Ostern, nen tollen Namenstag und nen guten Rutsch ins Jahr 1978!
Grüsse aus der Alzheimergruppe, deine Tante Günther!

Ich hasse Menschen, Tiere + Pflanzen. Steine sind ok.

TinyPortal 2.0.0 © 2005-2020