OFDb

Cooties (Elijah Wood vs Zombie-Kinder)

Begonnen von StS, 21 Mai 2015, 07:50:09

⏪ vorheriges - nächstes ⏩

StS

From the twisted minds of Leigh Whannell (co-creator of "Saw" and "Insidious") and Ian Brennan (co-creator of "Glee"), "Cooties" is a horror comedy with unexpected laughs and unapologetic thrills. When a cafeteria food virus turns elementary school children into killer zombies, a group of misfit teachers must band together to escape the playground carnage. The film stars Elijah Wood ("The Hobbit," "Lord of the Rings"), Rainn Wilson ("The Office"), and Alison Pill ("The Newsroom") as teachers who fight to survive the mayhem while hilariously bickering in an uncomfortable love triangle on the worst Monday of their lives.

Trailer (Comingsoon.net)
"Diane, last night I dreamt I was eating a large,  tasteless gumdrop and awoke to discover I was chewing one of my foam disposable earplugs.
Perhaps  I should consider moderating my nighttime coffee consumption...."
(Agent Dale B.Cooper - "Twin Peaks")

StS

"Diane, last night I dreamt I was eating a large,  tasteless gumdrop and awoke to discover I was chewing one of my foam disposable earplugs.

StS

Eric

Gerade mittendrin und, ..., mann ist der Film witzig!!!!  :laugh:

"Zusammenfassung":
Scheiss Filmplakate, scheiss Reviews, aber hier passt wirklich JEDER Gag und JEDE Anspielung auf "was auch immer".  :respekt:
Dieser Film macht einfach nur Spass!
Liebe Ursula,
wünsch dir frohe Ostern, nen tollen Namenstag und nen guten Rutsch ins Jahr 1978!
Grüsse aus der Alzheimergruppe, deine Tante Günther!

Ich hasse Menschen, Tiere + Pflanzen. Steine sind ok.

RoboLuster

11 Oktober 2015, 11:21:15 #4 Letzte Bearbeitung: 11 Oktober 2015, 11:34:49 von RoboLuster
Ich fand den auch richtig gut! War für mich auch ein kleines (Horror)Film-Highlight 2015. :respekt:
https://youtu.be/RPQOMyyg9b8                          
"Shoot first, think never!" - Ash

TinyPortal 2.0.0 © 2005-2020