OFDb

One & Two

Begonnen von StS, 22 Juli 2015, 22:28:47

⏪ vorheriges - nächstes ⏩

StS

ZitatOne & Two, the directorial debut of You're Next cinematographer Andrew Droz Palermo. In it, "Mad Men's" Kiernan Shipka stars opposite Timothée Chalamet (Interstellar, "Homeland") as Eva and Zac, a brother and sister pair, gifted with the mysterious ability to teleport anywhere within their line of sight.

A coming-of-age fable set against the isolated wilderness of North Carolina, One & Two follows Eva and Zac, who live cut off from society in a remote farmhouse, their insular world bounded by an enormous wall. But as the pair begins exploring their extraordinary, potentially dangerous supernatural abilities, a mystery arises: is their father trying to keep the world out, or to keep his children in? The original science-fiction tale aims for a surprising, thought-provoking look at the bonds that tie families together and the secrets that drive them apart. The Twilight Saga's Elizabeth Reaser co-stars.

(Comingsoon.net)

Trailer:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p5eKwzKkkIc

Hat einen schönen "Indie-Vibe" - behalte ich mal im Auge.
"Diane, last night I dreamt I was eating a large,  tasteless gumdrop and awoke to discover I was chewing one of my foam disposable earplugs.
Perhaps  I should consider moderating my nighttime coffee consumption...."
(Agent Dale B.Cooper - "Twin Peaks")

TinyPortal 2.0.0 © 2005-2020