OFDb

Lost in the Pacific

Begonnen von StS, 18 September 2015, 07:19:07

⏪ vorheriges - nächstes ⏩

StS

18 September 2015, 07:19:07 Letzte Bearbeitung: 18 September 2015, 07:25:39 von StS

China's very first 3D sci-fi flick - u.a. mit  Brandon Routh, Yuqi Zhang und Russell Wong.

When a giant airplane regarded as "the Titanic in the sky" flies through the Pacific, it hits an abandoned aircraft carrier. Zhang Yuqi's character is the pilot, and she has to land the aircraft on an island in the middle of the ocean. Followed by the chaos and suspenseful paranoia caused by the turbulence, the passengers soon realize it is not just an accident. The teaser also reveals that Brandon Routh's character will need to fight for his life...

Teaser:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DBe_PQDn1-g

Erinnert irgendwie leicht an ein Werk aus der "Asylum"-Schmiede... ;)
"Diane, last night I dreamt I was eating a large,  tasteless gumdrop and awoke to discover I was chewing one of my foam disposable earplugs.
Perhaps  I should consider moderating my nighttime coffee consumption...."
(Agent Dale B.Cooper - "Twin Peaks")

Jerry Garcia

Ich bin noch weiter zurück gegangen und war gedanklich sofort mit den alten "Airport"-Filmen bzw. den vielen Nachzüglern verbandelt.

Mit "Asylum" hätte der nen Bonus bei mir. Quatsch, passt in  mein Beuteschema und wird wohl eh einkassiert.

Private Joker

"Presented in 3D and 4D"

WTF ?? Wird man da während der Vorstellung mit Wasser bespritzt oder was ist die vierte Dimension ? (ich meine, Geruchs-Kino kann es ja thematisch diesmal kaum sein).
"Ich bin zu alt für diesen Scheiß" "Dem Scheiß ist es egal, wie alt Du bist" (James Grady - Die letzten Tage des Condor)

StS

5 Dezember 2015, 09:52:11 #3 Letzte Bearbeitung: 5 Dezember 2015, 09:59:07 von StS
"Diane, last night I dreamt I was eating a large,  tasteless gumdrop and awoke to discover I was chewing one of my foam disposable earplugs.
Perhaps  I should consider moderating my nighttime coffee consumption...."
(Agent Dale B.Cooper - "Twin Peaks")

TinyPortal 2.0.0 © 2005-2020