OFDb

Carnage Park (mit Ashley Bell)

Begonnen von StS, 5 April 2016, 19:12:36

⏪ vorheriges - nächstes ⏩

StS

After playing the Sundance and SXSW film festivals, IFC Midnight acquired U.S. rights to Ritual, Darling and Pod director Mickey Keating's survival horror with Carnage Park, which is based on a shocking true story.

Part crime caper gone awry, part survival horror film, Carnage Park depicts a harrowing fight for survival after a pair of wannabe crooks botch a bank heist and flee into the desert, where they inexplicably stumble upon Carnage Park, a remote stretch of wilderness occupied by a psychotic ex-military sniper.

"Carnage Park is my total love letter to Peckinpah, and Deliverance, and '70s survival movies," said Keating prior to the fests. "It's set in 1978 and it's a crime story [which] turns into a fight for survival. It's hard to categorize in a way, because it's an energetic crime movie that goes horribly horribly awry. I think it's going to be something different for people."

Also starring are Darby Stanchfield ("Scandal"), Pat Healy (Cheap Thrills, The Innkeepers) and Alan Ruck (Ferris Bueller's Day).

Sales Trailer

Jip, behalte ich mal im Auge. ;)
"Diane, last night I dreamt I was eating a large,  tasteless gumdrop and awoke to discover I was chewing one of my foam disposable earplugs.
Perhaps  I should consider moderating my nighttime coffee consumption...."
(Agent Dale B.Cooper - "Twin Peaks")

StS

"Diane, last night I dreamt I was eating a large,  tasteless gumdrop and awoke to discover I was chewing one of my foam disposable earplugs.
Perhaps  I should consider moderating my nighttime coffee consumption...."
(Agent Dale B.Cooper - "Twin Peaks")

TinyPortal 2.0.0 © 2005-2020