OFDb

Nest 3D (Spinnenfilm mit Bingbing, Lutz und Grammer)

Begonnen von StS, 4 August 2016, 09:02:45

⏪ vorheriges - nächstes ⏩

StS

The film, the largest Chinese-Australian co-production to date, "Revolves around a team of scientists who while making the discovery of the century lose a colleague in an ancient labyrinth. The group must battle their way through a swarm of deadly, man-eating funnel web spiders and discover the secret behind the arachnids' power and intelligence – before it's too late."

Kimble Rendall (Bait) directed Nest, which was filmed in Australia.

Trailer:
http://bloody-disgusting.com/news/3401762/spiders-burrow-nest-3d-trailer/
"Diane, last night I dreamt I was eating a large,  tasteless gumdrop and awoke to discover I was chewing one of my foam disposable earplugs.
Perhaps  I should consider moderating my nighttime coffee consumption...."
(Agent Dale B.Cooper - "Twin Peaks")

Moonshade

Die Spinnen haben endlich mal wieder brauchbarere Größe, sieht eigentlich nach Adventure-Horror nach altem Schrot und Korn aus - und kein Found Footage.
"Bait" war ja auch halbwegs erträglich...insofern... okay! :andy:
"Du hältst durch und ich halte durch und nächstes Jahr gehen wir einen saufen!

"Anything invented after you're thirty-five is against the natural order of things.!" (Douglas Adams)

Hitfield

Nicht schlecht - Spinnenhorrorfilme ohne Riesenviecher wie bei "Archnid", "Arac Attack", "Spider City", "Big Ass Spider" oder dem Klassiker "Tarantula" gibt es ja eher wenige. Dieser hier scheint mehr in Richtung "Mörderspinnen", "Arachnophobia" und "Spider Labyrinth" zu gehen.
"All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in the rain."

TinyPortal 2.0.0 © 2005-2020