OFDb

Officer Downe (Comic-Verfilmung)

Begonnen von StS, 5 Oktober 2016, 22:58:13

⏪ vorheriges - nächstes ⏩

StS

Adapted from the 2010 graphic novel by Chris Burnham and Joe Casey, "Officer Down takes you into a hyper-real Los Angeles for the story of a savage LA policeman who is repeatedly resurrected and returned to active duty via dark science technology. When a rookie officer named Gable is recruited as back up, he discovers there's much more to the titular super-cop than a mindless law enforcement drone warring against a twisted rouges gallery of over-the-top super-villains."

Directed by Slipknot's M. Shawn Crahan and starring Kim Coates, Alison Lohman, Tyler Ross, Lauren Luna Velez, Meadow Williams, and Sam Witwer, the pulp-esque Officer Downe will hit VOD platforms on November 18th through Magnolia's Magnet Releasing.

! No longer available

Der Trailer schaut schon arg "möchtegern" aus.
Coates soll durfte drauf sein - der Film aber nicht gerade gut...

ZitatOfficer Downe has nearly every element it needs to be an over-the-top, gross-out, truly funny, deeply weird, comic book adaptation, and some driving music to boot. These disparate elements, however, never jell into a single whole. While it has some enjoyable moments, there are too many missed opportunities when the film could have taken it to the next level. (IGN.com)

oder

What should be a crowd-pleasing midnight movie sours instantly, transforming into schlocky stupidity. (freshfiction.tv)

"Diane, last night I dreamt I was eating a large,  tasteless gumdrop and awoke to discover I was chewing one of my foam disposable earplugs.
Perhaps  I should consider moderating my nighttime coffee consumption...."
(Agent Dale B.Cooper - "Twin Peaks")

StS

"Diane, last night I dreamt I was eating a large,  tasteless gumdrop and awoke to discover I was chewing one of my foam disposable earplugs.
Perhaps  I should consider moderating my nighttime coffee consumption...."
(Agent Dale B.Cooper - "Twin Peaks")

TinyPortal 2.0.0 © 2005-2020