OFDb

the Monster (von Bryan Bertino)

Begonnen von StS, 7 Oktober 2016, 16:08:09

⏪ vorheriges - nächstes ⏩

StS

7 Oktober 2016, 16:08:09 Letzte Bearbeitung: 7 Oktober 2016, 16:25:56 von StS

Starring Zoe Kazan (In Your Eyes, Fracture), Ella Ballentine (The Captive), Scott Speedman (Underworld), and Aaron Douglas ("Battlestar Galactica"), The Monster focuses on a mother and daughter who are trapped and tormented by a ruthless creature.

The trailer boasts a ton of footage, including a few teases of the said monster, and an awesome homage to Predator.

"Acclaimed horror filmmaker Bryan Bertino (THE STRANGERS) directs this suspenseful and scary new film, in which a divorced mother (Zoe Kazan) and her headstrong daughter must make an emergency late night road trip to see the girl's father. As they drive through deserted country roads on a stormy night, they suddenly have a startling collision that leaves them shaken but not seriously hurt. Their car, however, is dead, and as they try in vain to get help, they come to realize they are not alone on these desolate backroads – a terrifying evil is lurking in the surrounding woods, intent on never letting them leave...

A chilling and tension-filled experience, THE MONSTER pits two ferociously strong women against one of the scariest and most shocking monsters you'll ever see. It will be a battle no one will forget."

! No longer available

Ein Creature Feature von dem Regisseur von "the Strangers" mit einem Non-CGI-Monter.
Kann kommen.
"Diane, last night I dreamt I was eating a large,  tasteless gumdrop and awoke to discover I was chewing one of my foam disposable earplugs.
Perhaps  I should consider moderating my nighttime coffee consumption...."
(Agent Dale B.Cooper - "Twin Peaks")

Moonshade

Für eine so einfache Prämisse bin ich jederzeit zu haben...nom... :love:
"Du hältst durch und ich halte durch und nächstes Jahr gehen wir einen saufen!

"Anything invented after you're thirty-five is against the natural order of things.!" (Douglas Adams)

TinyPortal 2.0.0 © 2005-2020