OFDb

Lemony Snicket's A Series of unfortunate Events

Begonnen von StS, 17 November 2016, 19:48:31

⏪ vorheriges - nächstes ⏩

StS

Lemony Snicket's A Series of Unfortunate Events chronicles the turbulent lives of Violet, Klaus, and Sunny Baudelaire after their parents' untimely death in a fire. A careless oversight initially places the children in the custody of a distant relative named Count Olaf (Neil Patrick Harris), a mysterious and devious figure who is seeking fortune by way of stealing their inheritance. After his elaborate plans are foiled and his evil intentions are revealed, Count Olaf employs a variety of outlandish disguises to situate himself in the children's path, causing mayhem for the Baudelaire's and their subsequent guardians. As the children manage to evade Count Olaf's scheming attempts to steal their fortune, they pick up clues along the way about their parents' past.

! No longer available
"Diane, last night I dreamt I was eating a large,  tasteless gumdrop and awoke to discover I was chewing one of my foam disposable earplugs.
Perhaps  I should consider moderating my nighttime coffee consumption...."
(Agent Dale B.Cooper - "Twin Peaks")

Moonshade

Ich halte die Vorlage immer noch nicht sonderlich für serien- und filmtauglich, aber der Name "Neil Patrick Harris" macht die Chose nochmals einmalig zugänglich.
"Du hältst durch und ich halte durch und nächstes Jahr gehen wir einen saufen!

"Anything invented after you're thirty-five is against the natural order of things.!" (Douglas Adams)

mali

Zweite Staffel ist übrigens seit einigen Tagen verfügbar.

Die erste gefiel mir sehr, auch wenn es Qualitätsschwankungen und hier und da auch mal ein paar Längen gab. Dennoch im Ganzen sehr gelungen. Die zweite Staffel fing gleich mit einem gelungenen Gag an, der darauf anspielte warum alle Darsteller nun ein wenig Älter/Größer sind :)

TinyPortal 2.0.0 © 2005-2020