OFDb

Raw (schwarzhumoriger Psycho-Horror-Thriller)

Begonnen von StS, 12 Januar 2017, 19:08:19

⏪ vorheriges - nächstes ⏩

StS

The dark coming-of-age tale captivated audiences at Cannes, TIFF, London Film Festival, and Fantastic Fest earlier this year, and will continue wowing audiences when it screens at Sundance on January 22nd.

Garance Marillier portrays the teenaged Justine, who commences her studies at veterinary school to follow in her family members' footsteps. Raised as a vegetarian, Justine is pressured at school to try meat for the first time. Once she does, she plumbs both the depths of her own soul and tests the limits of her darkest cravings.

! No longer available

Der Film tauchte zuletzt ja einige Male in den Medien auf, da einige Zuschauer mit dem Gesehenen nicht klar kamen.
Bin sehr gespannt drauf.
"Diane, last night I dreamt I was eating a large,  tasteless gumdrop and awoke to discover I was chewing one of my foam disposable earplugs.
Perhaps  I should consider moderating my nighttime coffee consumption...."
(Agent Dale B.Cooper - "Twin Peaks")

StS

"Diane, last night I dreamt I was eating a large,  tasteless gumdrop and awoke to discover I was chewing one of my foam disposable earplugs.
Perhaps  I should consider moderating my nighttime coffee consumption...."
(Agent Dale B.Cooper - "Twin Peaks")

Dr. Schnabel

Hmm,.. klingt komisch, wenn auch nicht uninteressant. Das ist aber nicht so ein verklausulierter Veggy-Werbefilm, oder?
... alias: Der Zerquetscher

Moonshade

Da wird es einige geben, die zurückschrecken.
Fleisch ist so ein Tabuthema (anfassen, bearbeiten) für sehr viele und ein schönes Messer im Rücken ist für so manchen lockerer zu nehmen, als jemand der semirealistisch nachgebildet einen Igel auslutscht.
"Du hältst durch und ich halte durch und nächstes Jahr gehen wir einen saufen!

"Anything invented after you're thirty-five is against the natural order of things.!" (Douglas Adams)

TinyPortal 2.0.0 © 2005-2020