OFDb

the Cured (Post-Zombie-Ära Horror-Drama mit Ellen Page)

Begonnen von StS, 24 Januar 2018, 20:03:31

⏪ vorheriges - nächstes ⏩

StS

Ellen Page (Hard Candy, Flatliners) stars in the post-Zombie-era drama The Cured, which IFC Films acquired out of the Toronto International Film Festival.

In Irish director David Freyne's directorial debut, "The film unfolds in the aftermath of a devastating virus which transformed the infected into zombie-like monsters. Mankind is struggling to rebuild societies deeply divided between the uninfected and those who did succumb to the virus and are still haunted by their violent actions. In the backdrop, the rise of a terrorist movement threatens to plunge the world into chaos again."

Sam Keeley (Anthropoid, In the Heart of the Sea), Tom Vaughan-Lawlor (Avengers: Infinity War, The Infiltrator), and Paula Malcomson (The Hunger Games trilogy, "Ray Donovan") also star.

Freyn directed from his own screenplay developed out of proof of concept prequel short The First Wave.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fSutgzDY_I4
"Diane, last night I dreamt I was eating a large,  tasteless gumdrop and awoke to discover I was chewing one of my foam disposable earplugs.
Perhaps  I should consider moderating my nighttime coffee consumption...."
(Agent Dale B.Cooper - "Twin Peaks")

DisposableMiffy

Klingt nach einem interessanten Ansatz und Ellen Page geht eh immer.
letterboxd.com

Dumm geboren, nichts dazu gelernt und die Hälfte davon vergessen.

Hearing only what you wanna hear and knowing only what you've heard.

StS

"Diane, last night I dreamt I was eating a large,  tasteless gumdrop and awoke to discover I was chewing one of my foam disposable earplugs.
Perhaps  I should consider moderating my nighttime coffee consumption...."
(Agent Dale B.Cooper - "Twin Peaks")

Wolfhard-Eitelwolf

Ein sehr ansprechender Thriller, wenn gleich ich noch nicht so recht glauben kann, dass er wirklich reovlutionär neue Ansätze liefern wird...

TinyPortal 2.0.0 © 2005-2020