OFDb

Origin (Paul W.S. Anderson, YouTube Originals)

Begonnen von StS, 20 Juli 2018, 20:15:28

⏪ vorheriges - nächstes ⏩

StS

ZitatEvent Horizon director Paul W.S. Anderson heads back into the darkest depths of space for the upcoming YouTube Original series "Origin," teased out of Comic Con with a first look trailer this week. Tom Felton and Natalia Tena star in the series, and from what we understand, Anderson himself directed the first two of the series' 10 episodes.

"[Origin is] the first time I've been in deep space since I did Event Horizon, and I never really wanted to go out into deep space again because I was really happy with that movie. Then I read Mika Watkins's script and she inspired me to go back into space," Anderson noted at SDCC.

In the series... "We meet a group of troubled passengers as they wake up on a damaged spaceship abandoned in deep space. Each having left behind a dark past in search of a fresh start on a newly colonized planet, they're desperate to survive at all costs. But as their terrifying situation spirals into paranoia, they come to realize that the greatest threat to their dream of starting over – and indeed their lives – might actually be within their midst..."

"Origin," created by Mika Watkins, will arrive on YouTube this coming Fall.

1. Trailer:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=efrufB87KCA
"Diane, last night I dreamt I was eating a large,  tasteless gumdrop and awoke to discover I was chewing one of my foam disposable earplugs.
Perhaps  I should consider moderating my nighttime coffee consumption...."
(Agent Dale B.Cooper - "Twin Peaks")

Hitfield

Hört sich super an. SF-Serien (die auch nicht primär auf der Erde spielen) sind ohnehin sehr selten geworden. Und "Event Horizon" ist sein bester Film. Ich weiß, dass viele Paul W(orthless) S(hit) Anderson hassen, aber dieser Film zählt zu den wenigen, denen ich eine glatte 10/10 gegeben habe.
"All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in the rain."

TinyPortal 2.0.0 © 2005-2020