OFDb

the Innocents (Guy Pierce, Netflix)

Begonnen von StS, 8 August 2018, 19:02:33

⏪ vorheriges - nächstes ⏩

StS

Netflix has released the first trailer for the upcoming drama series THE INNOCENTS, which focuses on two teenagers - Harry and June – escaping their abusive homes only to discover that June has the incredible power to shapeshift. Guy Pearce plays a professor who promises to cure this ability, but soon Henry and June begin to encounter a new world of dangers that force them to make serious, life-altering choices. Basically, the moral of the story is that when Pearce is trying to help you, you do what he says.

The show also stars Sorcha Groundsell as June and Percelle Ascott as Harry, with Farren Blackburn (DAREDEVIL, THE DEFENDERS) directing six episodes of the eight episodes.

When teenagers Harry and June run away from their repressive families to be together, they're derailed by an extraordinary discovery - June's ability to shape-shift. As the star-crossed lovers struggle to control this strange new power, a mysterious professor reveals that June is not alone: there are more shifters out there like her, and he promises to cure June and reunite her with the mother who deserted her three years ago. But as their journey becomes increasingly fraught with danger, Harry and June's love for each other is tested to breaking point and they're faced with a choice: keep their innocent dream alive, or embrace that their lives have changed and risk everything.

Trailer:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1&v=5kgot5iLBYs

Allein schon wegen interessanter Serien-Kost abseits des Mainstreams wie "the OA", "Dark", "Maniac" und dieser hier lohnt sich "Netflix" schon, imo.
"Diane, last night I dreamt I was eating a large,  tasteless gumdrop and awoke to discover I was chewing one of my foam disposable earplugs.
Perhaps  I should consider moderating my nighttime coffee consumption...."
(Agent Dale B.Cooper - "Twin Peaks")

Moonshade

Ach schade, da dachte ich fünf Sekunden an eine modernisierte Henry-James-Verfilmung des Klassikers und dann ist es doch wieder nur eine Mutanten-auf-der-Flucht-Story...naja, ich schau dann besser erst mal OA...
"Du hältst durch und ich halte durch und nächstes Jahr gehen wir einen saufen!

"Anything invented after you're thirty-five is against the natural order of things.!" (Douglas Adams)

Mooknutcha

It was a great miracle that I read this. Because it provides so many good ideas that I never get it.

StS

Zitat von: Mooknutcha am  6 September 2018, 12:48:42
It was a great miracle that I read this. Because it provides so many good ideas that I never get it.

You're welcome  ;)
"Diane, last night I dreamt I was eating a large,  tasteless gumdrop and awoke to discover I was chewing one of my foam disposable earplugs.
Perhaps  I should consider moderating my nighttime coffee consumption...."
(Agent Dale B.Cooper - "Twin Peaks")

TinyPortal 2.0.0 © 2005-2020