OFDb

Cuckoo (von Tilman Singer mit Hunter Schafer und Dan Stevens)

Begonnen von StS, 8 Februar 2024, 19:33:48

⏪ vorheriges - nächstes ⏩

StS

Sowohl der Regisseur als auch die beiden im Thread-Titel genannten (von mir jeweils sehr gern gesehenen) Darsteller haben auf Anhieb meine Neugier erweckt...

From NEON and director Tilman Singer ("Luz"). Dan Stevens ("The Guest") and Jessica Henwick ("Underwater") have joined a cast that also includes Hunter Schafer (TV´s "Euphoria"), Marton Csókás ("Freelance"), Greta Fernández ("Santo") and Jan Bluthardt ("Luz"). Shot on 35mm in Germany.

Reluctantly, 17-year-old Gretchen leaves her American home to live with her father, who has just moved into a resort in the German Alps with his new family. Arriving at their future residence, they are greeted by Mr. König, her father's boss, who takes an inexplicable interest in Gretchen's mute half-sister Alma. Something doesn't seem right in this tranquil vacation paradise. Gretchen is plagued by strange noises and bloody visions until she discovers a shocking secret that also concerns her own family.

Following his festival sensation LUZ, German director Tilman Singer has once again succeeded in creating an atmospheric and visually outstanding horror trip with an original plot and perfidious twists.

Steht neben "Longlegs" weit oben auf meiner Genre-Flick-Must-See-Liste 2024.  :happy2:
"Diane, last night I dreamt I was eating a large,  tasteless gumdrop and awoke to discover I was chewing one of my foam disposable earplugs.
Perhaps  I should consider moderating my nighttime coffee consumption...."
(Agent Dale B.Cooper - "Twin Peaks")

Terry Noonan

Life is what happens while you are busy making other plans.

TinyPortal 2.0.0 © 2005-2020