OFDb

Being the Ricardos (Amazon/ Aaron Sorkin / mit Nicole Kidman als Lucy Ball)

Begonnen von StS, 20 Oktober 2021, 08:40:21

⏪ vorheriges - nächstes ⏩

StS

Directed and written by Aaron Sorkin, Being the Ricardos revolves around a distressing week of production on the set of I Love Lucy. In the film, Lucille Ball (Nicole Kidman) and Desi Arnaz (Javier Bardem) are threatened by shocking personal accusations, a political smear, and cultural taboos. Sorkin's behind-the-scenes drama gives audiences a revealing glimpse into the couple's complex romantic and professional relationship, taking viewers into the writers' room, onto the soundstage, and behind closed doors. It all takes place during a critical production week of their groundbreaking sitcom.

In addition to Kidman and Bardem, Bring the Ricardos features a star-studded cast with J.K. Simmons, Jake Lacy, Nina Arianda, Tony Hale, Alia Shawkat, Clark Gregg, and Nelson Franklin also set to star.

Kommt im Dezember.
"Diane, last night I dreamt I was eating a large,  tasteless gumdrop and awoke to discover I was chewing one of my foam disposable earplugs.
Perhaps  I should consider moderating my nighttime coffee consumption...."
(Agent Dale B.Cooper - "Twin Peaks")

StS

"Diane, last night I dreamt I was eating a large,  tasteless gumdrop and awoke to discover I was chewing one of my foam disposable earplugs.
Perhaps  I should consider moderating my nighttime coffee consumption...."
(Agent Dale B.Cooper - "Twin Peaks")

TinyPortal 2.0.0 © 2005-2020