OFDb

Jeepers Creepers: Reborn (Reboot)

Begonnen von StS, 20 Juli 2022, 18:41:48

⏪ vorheriges - nächstes ⏩

StS

20 Juli 2022, 18:41:48 Letzte Bearbeitung: 20 Juli 2022, 18:43:31 von StS

The film unfolds as the Horror Hound festival holds its first ever event in Louisiana, where it attracts hundreds of geeks, freaks and die-hard horror fans from far and wide. Among them is fanboy Chase and his girlfriend Laine, who is forced to come along for the ride. But as the event approaches, Laine begins to experience unexplained premonitions and disturbing visions associated with the town's past, and in particular, local legend/urban myth The Creeper. As the festival arrives and the blood-soaked entertainment builds to a frenzy, Laine believes that something unearthly has been summoned...and that she is at the center of it."

Jeepers Creepers: Reborn was shot in Jackson, La., back in December 2020 and January 2021. Screen Media said in a statement that "As excited as we are, we know that the fans will be even more thrilled (and chilled) to return to the world of the Creeper, now with a much scarier vision from director Timo Vuorensola, who is the perfect fit to restart the franchise."

Hmmm... der Regisseur von "Iron Sky" als perfect fit to restart the franchise? Ich habe da so meine Zweifel. Sieht aber einigermaßen solide aus.
Zumindest scheint der Rechtsstreit inzwischen beigelegt worden zu sein... kommt (nach den ganzen Verschiebungen) nun endlich im September in den Staaten raus.
"Diane, last night I dreamt I was eating a large,  tasteless gumdrop and awoke to discover I was chewing one of my foam disposable earplugs.
Perhaps  I should consider moderating my nighttime coffee consumption...."
(Agent Dale B.Cooper - "Twin Peaks")

El_Hadschi

Würde mich wundern, wenn da irgendwas besseres, als belanglose Slasher Kost, rumkommen würde.
Wer kommt auf die Idee, dass ein Remake von einem, zwar damals unterhaltsamen, aber nicht wirklich überragenden, Horrorfilm/Slasher, eine gute Idee ist?

Trailer trieft auch nur so vor Klischees.. :sleep:
Wenigstens die Gore-Schraube scheinen sie ein bisschen angezogen zu haben.
"You follow drugs, you get drug addicts and drug dealers. But you start to follow the money, and you don't know where the fuck it's gonna take you."

Lester Freamon

TinyPortal 2.0.0 © 2005-2020