OFDb

Mona Lisa and the Blood Moon (by Ana Lily Amirpour)

Begonnen von StS, 24 August 2022, 16:20:06

⏪ vorheriges - nächstes ⏩

StS

Up next from writer-director Ana Lily Amirpour (A Girl Walks Home Alone At Night, Bad Batch) is fantasy thriller Mona Lisa and the Blood Moon, and the official trailer has arrived. Mona Lisa and the Blood Moon comes to theaters, Digital, and On Demand September 30 from Saban, described as a "demon-out-of-water fairy-tale thriller" by Variety.

Kate Hudson and Jun Jong Seo star in this "mind-bending thriller from visionary director Ana Lily Amirpour (A Girl Walks Home Alone At Night)."

"When a struggling single-mother (Hudson) befriends a mysterious mental institute escapee with supernatural powers (Jong Seo), she sees a lucrative opportunity to make some fast cash. But when they draw the attention of a detective (Craig Robinson), their luck starts to run out as the cops close in on their crime-spree."

Craig Robinson, Ed Skrein and Evan Whitten also star.

The film is rated "R" for language throughout, sexual material and some violence.

"Diane, last night I dreamt I was eating a large,  tasteless gumdrop and awoke to discover I was chewing one of my foam disposable earplugs.
Perhaps  I should consider moderating my nighttime coffee consumption...."
(Agent Dale B.Cooper - "Twin Peaks")

TinyPortal 2.0.0 © 2005-2020