OFDb

the Imperfects (Netflix-"Coming of Rage"-Monster-Serie)

Begonnen von StS, 6 Juni 2022, 20:59:39

⏪ vorheriges - nächstes ⏩

StS

Billed as a "coming of rage" story, the series premieres later this year.

In the Netflix Original series, "Three twenty somethings were turned into monsters by evil scientists against their will. Now they're on the hunt for the mad-man responsible in hopes of reversing the side-effects... but also they're being chased by a government agency, dealing with college applications, teenage romance, random monster mutations, and all of sorts of coming of age related dramas. Oh, and the government agency has tanks."

Italia Ricci, Iñaki Godoy, Morgan Taylor Campbell, Rhianna Jagpal, and Rhys Nicholson star in "The Imperfects." The series comes from show-runner Dennis Heaton, and the creative minds behind The Order, Fargo and Van Helsing.

Behalte ich mal im Auge.
"Diane, last night I dreamt I was eating a large,  tasteless gumdrop and awoke to discover I was chewing one of my foam disposable earplugs.
Perhaps  I should consider moderating my nighttime coffee consumption...."
(Agent Dale B.Cooper - "Twin Peaks")

Moonshade

Ja, das könnte entweder sehr originell oder sehr mühsam zusammengeworfen ausfallen, da würde ich auch erst mal abwarten, wie das wirklich ausfällt. Zu viele Mutanten- und Heldenteams in den letzten Jahren.
"Du hältst durch und ich halte durch und nächstes Jahr gehen wir einen saufen!

"Anything invented after you're thirty-five is against the natural order of things.!" (Douglas Adams)

StS

"Diane, last night I dreamt I was eating a large,  tasteless gumdrop and awoke to discover I was chewing one of my foam disposable earplugs.
Perhaps  I should consider moderating my nighttime coffee consumption...."
(Agent Dale B.Cooper - "Twin Peaks")

TinyPortal 2.0.0 © 2005-2020