OFDb

Neues von Anderson

Begonnen von The Godfather, 19 August 2004, 09:45:21

⏪ vorheriges - nächstes ⏩

The Godfather

It must be nice to be Paul W.S. Anderson. It must be nice to be able to make a movie fans have been waiting for for decades into one of the worst big budget pieces of celluloid trash I've ever spent my money on, and just smile and move on to the next fanboy dream you will try and crush.

First Resident Evil, which despite it's flaws wasn't as bad as I remember it, then Alien Vs. Predator, which was just one big flaw, now he's talking about working on a third Resident Evil film, though now only from a producing standpoint most likely. No one's seen Resident Evil: Apocalypse as of yet, so no one can say if his writing skills suck as much as they did in the first (the sequel is directed by Alexander Witt), but if AVP is any indication, they've gotten worse.

"It would be a franchise I would want to stay very much in control of and very involved in," Anderson told Sci Fi Wire "There's a broad range of stories to tell, a very wide Resident Evil universe, so there are a lot of potential stories that we could do that would be tied in to the video games."

Yep, a lot of ground to fuck up more of the RE universe, Paul, you'd better get to work.

www.creature-corner.com

w-)

TinyPortal 2.0.0 © 2005-2020