OFDb

Piranha - Remake & Mega Piranha (Asylum)

Begonnen von Hitfield, 22 Mai 2006, 05:03:13

⏪ vorheriges - nächstes ⏩

Hitfield

22 Mai 2006, 05:03:13 Letzte Bearbeitung: 23 Mai 2008, 21:10:43 von SplatMat
Da ich mir am Wochenende nochmal Joe Dantes "Piranha" angesehen habe, bin ich durch Zufall darüber gestolpert, daß Chuck Russell ("Der Blob", "Die Maske", "Eraser") anscheinend gerade ein Remake dreht. Könnte ganz spaßig werden. Es geht darum, daß durch ein Erdbeeben prähistorische (!) Piranhas zu Tage treten.
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0464154/

"All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in the rain."

StS

ZitatAccording to Variety, Gallic film company Wild Bunch is jumping into the deep end with a Piranha remake. The company has a script for the project, penned by Eraser and The Scorpion King helmer Chuck Russell, that it will market for the first time at AFM.
Wild Bunch handled international sales on George Romero's Land of the Dead, flogging worldwide rights to Universal, and it distributed the film theatrically in France.
Budgeted at E16 million-E20 million ($19.3 million-$24.1 million) and produced by Chiller Films. Cast is not yet in place. [...]

movieweb.com
"Diane, last night I dreamt I was eating a large,  tasteless gumdrop and awoke to discover I was chewing one of my foam disposable earplugs.
Perhaps  I should consider moderating my nighttime coffee consumption...."
(Agent Dale B.Cooper - "Twin Peaks")

Moonshade

Also wenn das prähistorische Piranhas sind, dann ist das kein Remake (das es auch schon gab), sondern nur ein weiterer Piranhafilm.

Aber Chuck Russell kann immerhin was...drücken wird die Daumen...
"Du hältst durch und ich halte durch und nächstes Jahr gehen wir einen saufen!

"Anything invented after you're thirty-five is against the natural order of things.!" (Douglas Adams)

JasonXtreme

Würde mich freuen wenns was wird - das jetzige Remake ist ja ein Frechheit an Neuverfilmung die aussieht wei ein 80er US-TV-Film (is sicher auch eine)
"Hör mal, du kannst mein Ding nicht Prinzessin Sofia nennen. Wenn du meinem Ding schon einen Namen geben willst, dann muss es schon was supermaskulines sein. Sowas wie Spike oder Butch oder Krull, The Warrior King, aber NICHT Prinzessin Sofia."

Phil

ZitatIt's been too long since we've heard from Alexandre Aja (High Tension, The Hills Have Eyes). Busy in post-production on Fox's Mirrors, starring Keifer Sutherland, the French director is out promoting P2 which he co-produced and co-wrote with creative partner Grégory Levasseur and Franck Khalfoun. Swimming about in Aja's future is Piranha, an update of Joe Dante's 1978 nature-run-amok send-up that will be made for Dimension Films.

"We are writing Piranha and are pretty far along in the process of working on the script," Aja tells ShockTillYouDrop.com. Josh Stolberg laid the groundwork with a draft, now Aja and Levasseur are taking a pass at the story. With the looming WGA strike, word trickling in says the remake is on the fast-track for production, but Aja says he has to complete his obligations to Mirrors first. "Of course I want to make Piranha as fast as possible and really want to jump on that project. Because it's completely different kind of genre for us. It's not going to be more serious [than the original] - the idea is to approach Piranha as we would the construction of a roller coaster for a theme park. It's different than anything we've done before. Very much a popcorn film that's really scary. Of course, if you don't believe in the characters then you don't believe in the story so of course we want it to be believable and very real."

We'll have more on our chat with Aja in the coming days, so grab a cup of joe, keep hitting that "refresh" button and, for god's sake, stay out of the water.

Quelle : ShockTillYouDrop.com
October 25, 2007
traue nie SB, denn es tut Dir weh :(
became MINGed!

ZitatCloverfield refers to the field formerly known as Central Park. Clovers are usually prone to grow at places after bombing. Thus the term "Clover" and "field" referring to park.

StS

ZitatAlexandre Aja's next horror film, a remake of Joe Dante's PIRANHA , is going to be presented in 3-D! Dimension Films has set a release date of July 24, 2009. Directed by Aja and co-penned by Josh Stolberg, the plot crunch floating around now goes like this: A tremor causes Arizona's Lake Havasu floor to open, setting free scores of prehistoric piranhas. (thanks to ShockTillYouDrop.com)
"Diane, last night I dreamt I was eating a large,  tasteless gumdrop and awoke to discover I was chewing one of my foam disposable earplugs.

StS

StS

Könnte einer bitte die "2006" aus dem Threadtitel entfernen?
Danke.

ZitatAlexandre Aja talks PIRANHA- 3-D:
"I think I picked the worst project for me," says director Alexandre Aja about his latest project, PIRANHA 3-D, which begins shooting this summer for Dimension release next July. Oddly, he sounds extremely happy about this. "You cannot do worse than water, underwater kids, spring break, shooting during summer, a lot of CGI, a lot of prosthetics. I have the worst elements for a movie, but the project was so exciting that I cannot not do it. It's going to be a huge challenge; we're going to sweat lots, work our asses off."

Aja says that this film, which he scripted with his usual partner Grégory Levasseur from an original draft by Peter Goldfinger and Josh Stolberg, is not a remake per se of Joe Dante's 1978 PIRANHA. "It's a new story," he says, providing a clue as to the nature of his killer fish. "We are working with Neville Page [who did creature design on CLOVERFIELD, AVATAR and J.J. Abrams' upcoming STAR TREK remake]. When we went to meet Neville for the first time, he told me, 'My two passions are prehistoric times and fish. So you cannot find a better person than me.' So it's going to be based on real prehistoric fish, but it's going to be an original creation." "I want this movie to be the new reference in gore—a bloody, scary, fun time. I want to be able to put it next to [Peter Jackson's] DEAD ALIVE. I want this to be the first experience in 3-D with a real R-rated horror film." (thanks to Fangoria.com)

SplatMat

23 Mai 2008, 21:11:57 #8 Letzte Bearbeitung: 23 Mai 2008, 21:16:34 von SplatMat
Gut so? :icon_mrgreen:

Ich freu mich schon auf die ganzen Postings zum Thema "unnötige Remakes"... :scar:

Da mir das Original kaum gefallen hat, bin ich mal auf die Neuverfilmung gespannt. Kann imo eigentlich nur besser werden.
Für ein freies Tibet

StS

Zitat von: SplatMat am 23 Mai 2008, 21:11:57
- Gut so? :icon_mrgreen:
- Ich freu mich schon auf die ganzen Postings zum Thema "unnötige Remakes"... :scar:
- Da mir das Original kaum gefallen hat, bin ich mal auf die Neuverfilmung gespannt. Kann imo eigentlich nur besser werden.

- Jip, danke.  :D
- Klar, wird wohl nicht ausbleiben...  :icon_rolleyes:
- Ach, mit Hilfe der modernen Tricktechnik, ne Menge Blut und zudem noch fiese Fische in 3D - sollte auf jeden Fall (auf die eine oder andere Weise) ganz lustig werden...    ;)

Pinhead_X

Ich denke auch das Arja durch das Remake frischen Wind in das (Sub)Genre haucht. Hat es nötig...
We'll never stop, we'll never quit, 'cause we're Metallica!!!
Meine Musik

StS

StS

ZitatAlex Aja's 'Piranha 3D' Gets Pushed to 2010
Bloody Disgusting

It comes as no surprise this morning that Dimension Films has pushed Alex Aja's Piranha 3D release back from its planned July 24th release all the way back to March 19th, 2010. It was revealed that filming was pushed back and that the trailer is expected to debut with FINAL DESTINATION: DEATH TRIP 3D on August 21st. In Lake Havasu, Arizona, a tremor causes the lake's floor to open, setting free scores of prehistoric piranhas...

StS

ZitatShue Dives into Alex Aja's Piranha 3D
Source: Moviehole, ShockTillYouDrop.com, April 13, 2009

Rumors have been swimming about pinning actress Elisabeth Shue to Alexandre Aja's Piranha 3D. Turns out, they're correct.

Moviehole confirmed her involvement, citing two sources on board this redo of Joe Dante's film, and says Shue will play "Sheriff Julie Forester, a take-charge authority figure in the community of Lake Victoria." Forester is also the mother of one of the lead characters.

Piranha 3D begins rolling soon in Arizona. Dimension Films releases it in theaters on March 19, 2010.

StS

ZitatDreyfuss and Rhames Joining Piranha 3D
Source: ShockTillYouDrop.com, April 23, 2009

ShockTillYouDrop.com reports that Richard Dreyfuss will be making a cameo appearance in Dimension Films' Piranha 3D. The New York Post's "Page Six" is also reporting that Ving Rhames is set to join Elisabeth Shue and Adam Scott in the film.

Director Alexandre Aja starts shooting the horror-thriller next month in Arizona for a March 19, 2010 release.

In the update, a tremor causes Arizona's Lake Havasu floor to open, setting free scores of prehistoric piranhas.

StS

McHolsten

Gore on!

mr. pink

Is ja witzig, wie das kleine Mädchen die abgedeckte Leiche beäugt.
Ich frag mich immer wieder, wie Kinderdarstellern in Horrorfilmen erklärt wird, was sie da gerade machen sollen, bzw. warum hier überall Blut ist und abgetrennte Gliedmaßen rumliegen  ;)
I expect that you think that I should be haunted
But it never really bothers me

rierami

Zitat von: mr. pink am  8 Juni 2009, 11:55:49
Ich frag mich immer wieder, wie Kinderdarstellern in Horrorfilmen erklärt wird, was sie da gerade machen sollen, bzw. warum hier überall Blut ist und abgetrennte Gliedmaßen rumliegen  ;)

Ich glaube das die von Anfang an in die Endstehung dieser Szenen mit eingebunden werden - also zuschaun wenn die ungeschminkte Darstellerin ihre Horrormaske verpaßt bekommt, gezeigt bekommen aus was die abgetrennten Gliedmaßen sind, wie der special Effect gemacht wird wenn z.B. ein Arm abgeschlagen wird...
Also imo alles nur halb so schlimm....
This signature is currently not available

mr. pink

@rierami:

Jep, das macht Sinn. War auch nur halb ernst gemeint, eben wegen dem Pic von StS.
Ich unterstell den Filmemachern einfach mal, dass sie sich ihrer Verantwortung in diesem Bezug bewußt sind.
I expect that you think that I should be haunted
But it never really bothers me

StS

The Corvus

Zitat von: rierami am  8 Juni 2009, 12:30:24
Zitat von: mr. pink am  8 Juni 2009, 11:55:49

Ich glaube das die von Anfang an in die Endstehung dieser Szenen mit eingebunden werden - also zuschaun wenn die ungeschminkte Darstellerin ihre Horrormaske verpaßt bekommt, gezeigt bekommen aus was die abgetrennten Gliedmaßen sind, wie der special Effect gemacht wird wenn z.B. ein Arm abgeschlagen wird...
Also imo alles nur halb so schlimm....

Also in Deutschland sind meist (je nach Inhalt und Thema des Films) Medienpsychologen dabei, die die Kiner betreuen. Finde ich auch richtig. War schon an Sets (keine Horrorfilme) wo Kinder länger gedreht und sich am Set aufgehalten haben als es gut und erlaubt ist. Da geht dann mal die 2. Regieassistenz mit dedm Kind auf den Spielplatz 100m weiter, nur damit diese 30 min. nicht als Arbeitszeit des Kindes gerechnet werden. Am Ende des Tages war das Kind völlig fertig. Sorry, wollte mich mal auslassen.

StS

ZitatBloody-Disgusting learned that writer-director Eli Roth cameos as the host of the wet t-shirt contest.

16 hotties and 32 pairs of soaking wet tits, what more can you want from a Piranha movie in 3-D?

Oh yeahhhhh, BLOOD! Read on for a bit on that.

A B-D reader sent me the following excerpt from one of the KNB FX guru's blog:

"Between us and the physical FX crew this movie has the potential to out blood the 400 gallons we went through on Kill Bill. Remember Lake Havasu, the jewel in the Arizona desert, well Its red now. LOL. We are currently shooting the Lake massacre scene 100 boats, 500 extras, 400 gallons of blood, lots of screaming, lots of bikins, lots of torn flesh and its all in 3D. Come on!!! Tell me you're not interested in seeing this movie and I'll call you a liar."

McHolsten

Das hört sich doch schonmal ganz fett an ... da ich das Original nen ziemlichen Schnarcher fand, setze ich gern meine Hoffnungen in das Remake.
Was man bisher so gesehen und gelesen hat klingt doch ganz gut; Aja wirds schon richten. Jetzt nur noch bitte handmade F/X [zumindest beim Gore]...  :andy:
Gore on!

StS

Yes, there will be blood...  ;)

McHolsten

Gore on!

Pinhead_X

Hm also inkonsequent wird der Film also definitiv nicht  :icon_mrgreen:  :dodo:
We'll never stop, we'll never quit, 'cause we're Metallica!!!
Meine Musik

StS

ZitatSome interesting news came out of the TIFF screening of THE HOLE 3D when a fan asked Joe Dante why he didn't direct Dimension's PIRANHA 3-D remake. Dancing off of the idiotic question, Dante somehow flipped the conversation onto the way Alexandre Aja filmed it, revealing that it's not actually shot in 3D. The iconic director, whose film THE HOLE was shot on set in 3D, explained that Aja filmed the remake with one camera and will be digitally making it 3D in post, while adding CGI piranha that will be "Pixar-like 3D." (thanks to Bloody-Disgusting.com)

Steff

Also ich freue mich tierisch auf den Film!  :icon_lol:

Alexandre Aja's High Tension und Mirror's waren die besten Horrorfilme der letzten Jahre!  :dodo:
Deshalb wird hier auch nichts schief gehen. Hammer Atmospähre und Gore sind also garantiert.

Am Anfang war ein Traum....

McHolsten

Kommt ja am 12.5. von Kinowelt in die deutschen Kinos. Ich mutmaße mal ungeschnitten und ab 18. Aber welche Frage sich mir da eher auftut? Kommt der auch bei uns in 3D? Mutmaßungen erbeten, ich würde aber schon sagen ja - "Blutiger Valentinstag 3D", ebenfalls Kinowelt, kam ja auch so in die Kinos. Naja, warten wir mal ab, die Frage kam mir nur heute auf...  ;)
Gore on!

TinyPortal 2.0.0 © 2005-2020