OFDb

Castlevania (Game-Verfilmung)

Begonnen von movax, 16 Dezember 2006, 12:25:39

⏪ vorheriges - nächstes ⏩

StS

27 März 2007, 20:01:17 #30 Letzte Bearbeitung: 27 März 2007, 20:03:16 von StS
Wie es aussieht, ist Paul Anderson nicht mehr als Regisseur angedacht - er kümmert sich lieber um sein "Death Race"-Remake!  :D

ZitatThe film, based on the long-running video game franchise from Konami, has been in development hell since it was first announced, but Anderson's always been on as director and writer. Apparently either he didn't like where the project was going or didn't feel like waiting anymore, because now he's off all together.

Where is he now? Apparently working on a new Death Race, though I'm not sure if it's a remake or sequel; something tells me it's the former. No word on whether or not producer Jeremy Bolt is still attached to Castlevania or if he is moving on with Anderson as well, but it'll be interesting to see where the project goes now...(Dread Central)
"Diane, last night I dreamt I was eating a large,  tasteless gumdrop and awoke to discover I was chewing one of my foam disposable earplugs.
Perhaps  I should consider moderating my nighttime coffee consumption...."
(Agent Dale B.Cooper - "Twin Peaks")

FilmÖsi

29 März 2007, 15:35:05 #31 Letzte Bearbeitung: 29 März 2007, 16:10:46 von FilmÖsi
Zitat von: movax am 16 Dezember 2006, 12:25:39
Als langjähriger Fan der Videospiele bin ich natürlich gespannt, was dabei herauskommt. Die Originalmusik der Spiele wäre natürlich geil (Bloody Tears!!! ), allerdings erwarte ich nichts, bin aber doch voller Hoffnung

movax

Auch ich bin seit ich Castlevania auf dem SNES gespielt habe (und ab und zu auf nem SNES Emulator am PC immer noch zocke) ein Freund der Serie. besonders angetan hats mir dabei die Musik, und so hoffe auch ich dass einige der Musikstücke dann im Film vorkommen werden. Wer dabei nun Regie führt is mir relativ egal :D

Für Leute die noch nichts von Castlevania kennen, hab ich mal den Soundtrack von Super Castlevania 4 vom SNES unter folgender URL geuppt:

http://rapidshare.com/files/23333265/castle4.zip

Natürlich aist auch das legendäre "Bloody Tears" mit dabei.

Da drin sind SPC Dateien (direkt vom Spiel gezogen) die man sich mit einem externen SPC Player am PC anhören kann, oder noch einfacher mit einem SPC Plugin für den Winamp: http://www.zophar.net/zsnes/spca601.zip
Diese Version ist jedoch mittlerweile aus dem vorigen Jahrtausend, besser den Link unten benutzen :D

P.S.: Nicht jedes Plugin oder jeder Player klingt gleich, da muss man sich ein wenig spielen damit, ich finde das SNESAmp (Winamp Plugin) am besten klingt: http://www.zophar.net/utilities/download/SAmp320.exe

EDIT: Omg, desto länger sich man sich damit auseinander setzt...

Meine SPCAmp Settings:
Sample Rate 48000
Sample Size 16-bit
Interpolation: Gaussian
Pitch: Normal

unter Control:
APR: Increase
Level: -35
Threshold -1,00dB

So... genug Off-Topic für heute :)
MfG Martin

;) Die Österreicher san hoit doch die chefs ;)

Meine DVDs

brachialromanti

Dieses Rapidshare bewegt sich aber auch ziemlich an der Grenze der Legalität,oder?
Zitat von: Mr. Vincent Vega
Natürlich liebe ich GTA - immerhin kann ich dort Frauen erschiessen!!

Phil

Zitat von: brachialromanti am 30 März 2007, 01:36:59
Dieses Rapidshare bewegt sich aber auch ziemlich an der Grenze der Legalität,oder?
...wenn der Soundtrack offiziell auf CD erschienen ist: Ja!
wenn das aber SelfMade-Game Capture ist: Nein!
traue nie SB, denn es tut Dir weh :(
became MINGed!

ZitatCloverfield refers to the field formerly known as Central Park. Clovers are usually prone to grow at places after bombing. Thus the term "Clover" and "field" referring to park.

StS

14 Juni 2007, 07:56:46 #34 Letzte Bearbeitung: 14 Juni 2007, 07:58:50 von StS
Ich weiß, u.a. aus dem Halloween-Thread, dass diese Bitten meist ungehört bleiben, aber:

Bitte den Thread-Titel ändern!!!

:icon_lol: :icon_lol:  :icon_lol:

;)

ZitatSylvain White to Direct Castlevania
Source: Variety, June 13, 2007

Sylvain White (Stomp the Yard) has been set to direct Castlevania, a live-action adaptation of the Konami vampire video game that's co-produced by Rogue Pictures and Crystal Sky Entertainment.

The film will shoot late fall in South Africa and Romania. Rogue, the genre arm of Universal-based Focus Features, will co-finance and distribute in late 2008.

While White has deals to develop Static at Columbia Pictures and the Frank Miller graphic novel Ronin at Warner Bros., Castlevania will be the next film he directs.

Written by Paul W.S. Anderson (Alien vs. Predator, Resident Evil), the drama begins as a Transylvanian knight leads his men into a gothic castle to seek refuge from the Turkish army. The knights soon discover the castle is controlled by the original vampire.

The script sets up a generational clash between Vlad the Impaler and the Belmont family, a clan that unleashed the original vampire and battles to defeat him.

Crystal Sky's Steven Paul and Benedict Carver are producing with Anderson and Jeremy Bolt.

Anderson wrote the script with the intention to direct, but stepped aside to helm the remake Death Race. White will work with Anderson on a rewrite.
"Diane, last night I dreamt I was eating a large,  tasteless gumdrop and awoke to discover I was chewing one of my foam disposable earplugs.

StS

ZitatSDCC '09: James Wan to Write and Direct 'Castlevania'!

Bloody-Disgusting can exclusively announce here that James Wan, the co-mastermind behind the Saw franchise, and director of Dead Silence and Death Sentence, will be co-writing and directing Castlevania for producer Paul W.S. Anderson. Inside you'll find a tid-bit from Wan about his forthcoming adaptation. Sylvain White was originally slated to direct. Castlevania is an adaptation of the popular NES game from the 80's that has since become a massive video game franchise.

"I'm very fresh on this project, so its early stages and I'm still trying to work things out, but the producers love my vision for it," James Wan tells Bloody-Disgusting in an exclusive chat. "I'll be working on the script with a writer to give it a new spin, different to the previous versions. This will have my stamp on it which Konami is very excited about.

"The thing I love about what Konami did with Castlevania, was taking the iconic Dracula mythology and Eastern-European setting, and retelling it with a Japanese pop-cultural sensibility," he continues. "That's the East-meets-West tone I want to visually expand on for the film. I'm thrilled by the opportunity to make a highly stylized, fantasy, action film that focuses on the gothic storyline and the cool, anime-like characters. For once, the human hero is as sexy and dangerous as the vampire villain, and his weapon of choice was what attracted me to the project in the first place – The Vampire Killer Whip."

Newendyke

Des Poster schaut a bisserl sehr fan made aus...

"Ich will jetzt nichts mehr hören, von wegen keinen Job, kein Auto, keine Freundin, keine Zukunft und keinen Schwanz." (der Meister - Gran Torino)

Newendyke

*hauruck*

Angeblich ist das Projekt doch noch erwähnenswert, zumindest wenn man Worf Glauben schenken darf:
ZitatNachdem der Kinofilm zur beliebten "Castlevania"-Reihe im Jahr 2009 auf Eis gelegt wurde, sickerte heute durch, dass man die Arbeiten an der Verfilmung hinter verschlossenen Türen wieder aufnahm.

Den entscheidenden Hinweis lieferte uns der Schauspieler Michael Dorn, den die meisten unter euch als Lt. Commander Worf aus "Star Trek" kennen dürften. Wie dieser im Gespräch mit Star Trek.com bestätigte, wird er in "Castlevania" als Werwolf in Erscheinung treten. Weitere Details zum Film an sich nannte er jedoch nicht.

"Die Leute haben über einen langen Zeitraum versucht, das zu bewerkstelligen, und nun haben sie endlich die passenden Produzenten zusammen, die es machen wollen. Sie haben von den Inhabern der Markenrechte grünes Licht erhalten und können es endlich tun", so Dorn.

Quelle: http://www.play3.de/2012/09/18/castlevania-findet-den-weg-auf-die-grose-leinwand/

"Ich will jetzt nichts mehr hören, von wegen keinen Job, kein Auto, keine Freundin, keine Zukunft und keinen Schwanz." (der Meister - Gran Torino)

TinyPortal 2.0.0 © 2005-2020