OFDb

How I live now (Kevin Macdonald/Saoirse Ronan)

Begonnen von StS, 10 August 2013, 10:03:52

⏪ vorheriges - nächstes ⏩

StS

Directed by: Kevin Macdonald
Cast: Saoirse Ronan, Tom Holland, George MacKay, ...

Daisy (Saoirse Ronan), a teenage New Yorker, is sent to England one summer to stay with cousins she has never met before. Immersed in a dreamy pastoral idyll she soon falls madly in love with her cousin Eddie (George Mackay). Their summer is blown apart by the sudden outbreak of a 21st century World War when, along with Eddie's younger siblings Isaac (Tom Holland) and Piper (Harley Bird), they are forced to fend for themselves. Eventually separated, Daisy is forced on a terrifying journey to be reunited with the boy she loves. Eddie is never far from Daisy's mind but as her journey to find him gets more desperate, the idea of what she may or may not find begins to consume and haunt her.

Trailer:
http://www.joblo.com/movie-news/saoirse-ronan-deals-with-love-and-war-in-the-trailer-for-how-i-live-now

Das buch hab ich nicht gelesen - aber dank Macdonald und (vor allem) Ronan wird der Film gewiss mal geschaut.
"Diane, last night I dreamt I was eating a large,  tasteless gumdrop and awoke to discover I was chewing one of my foam disposable earplugs.
Perhaps  I should consider moderating my nighttime coffee consumption...."
(Agent Dale B.Cooper - "Twin Peaks")

DisposableMiffy

Schaut nicht schlecht aus. Darf sich qualitativ allerdings gerne wieder an "The Last King of Scotland" und "State of Play" orientieren, "The Eagle" fand ich doof.
letterboxd.com

Dumm geboren, nichts dazu gelernt und die Hälfte davon vergessen.

Hearing only what you wanna hear and knowing only what you've heard.

TinyPortal 2.0.0 © 2005-2020