OFDb

Black November (Heche, Rourke, Basinger)

Begonnen von StS, 18 Dezember 2014, 20:59:26

⏪ vorheriges - nächstes ⏩

StS

18 Dezember 2014, 20:59:26 Letzte Bearbeitung: 18 Dezember 2014, 21:02:38 von StS

Director: Jeta Amata
Actors: Anne Heche, Mickey Rourke, Kim Basinger, Akon, Wyclef Jean, Sarah Wayne Callies, Vivica A. Fox, ...

A volatile, oil-rich Nigerian community wages war against their corrupt government and a multi-national oil corporation to protect their land from being destroyed by excessive drilling and spills. To seek justice, a rebel organization kidnaps an American oil executive and demands that his corporation end the destruction and pollution. Inspired by true events, Black November is the gripping story of how a community rises up and takes drastic measures to make sure their voices are heard.

2012er Trailer:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pze3itMFUGs

Der durchaus anders geartete neue 2014er Trailer:
http://trailers.apple.com/trailers/independent/blacknovember/

Der Streifen wurde ja ursprünglich unter dem Titel "Black Gold" gedreht - und dann nochmal heftig überarbeitet. Hier einige Infos:

ZitatThe film was majorly funded by a Nigerian Oil Baron, Captain Hosa Wells Okunbo who says he doesn't want to go down in history as "just another rich merchant", he wants to give something back to the region that made him wealthy. In late 2011, the director announced plans to reissue the film which had initially been finalized with the title Black Gold and released in early months of 2011. According to Amata, the film was "out of date"; "It had to be more current. It had to adhere strictly to what was going on right now – the Arab spring and all that". This change resulted in approximately 60% part of Black Gold being reshot, but still sewn into the original plot of Black Gold. Mickey Rourke, Kim Basinger and Anne Heche who were not part of Black Gold were also added to the cast line up of Black November. Akon and Wyclef Jean also later joined the set during the last lap of shoot in Los Angeles. (Wikipedia)

Früher:

"Diane, last night I dreamt I was eating a large,  tasteless gumdrop and awoke to discover I was chewing one of my foam disposable earplugs.
Perhaps  I should consider moderating my nighttime coffee consumption...."
(Agent Dale B.Cooper - "Twin Peaks")

TinyPortal 2.0.0 © 2005-2020