OFDb

Neal Fredericks ist gestorben

Begonnen von The Godfather, 17 August 2004, 11:01:31

⏪ vorheriges - nächstes ⏩

The Godfather

35-year-old Neal Fredericks died over the weekend as the result of a plane crash off the coast of Florida.

Fredericks was credited as the director of photography on the 1999 indie smash hit The Blair Witch Project. He continued to work in the genre after Witch lending his talents to The Legend of El Diablo, Killer Me, El Intermedio and the upcoming Abominable.

On Saturday he had been flying a single-engine Cessna 70 miles west of Key West with four other passengers aboard. His plane crashed into about fifty-one feet of water, all four passengers were rescued except for Fredericks who went under with the plane. Divers recovered his body the next day.

Fredericks, at the time of the tragedy, was carrying a film crew. They were shooting scenes for a new horror project entitled Cross Bones.

Für mehr: http://www.haxan.com/

ZitatYou were a friend, you were an inspiration, and made the world's landscapes and anyone who was fortunate enough to cross your point of view...  "look good."

Thank you for being you, I hope we can live up to the bird's eye shot you have of us all now.

God Bless,

Dan

Rest in Peace!

The Godfather

Contagion

Schade. Wieder einer weniger :( .

R.I.P.

lopeng

Zitat von: The Godfatherhttp://www.haxan.com/cgi-bin/yabb/YaBB.cgi?board=neal;action=display;num=1092730480;start=0#1

Ein paar Bilder von ihm, für die, denen der Name gar nichts sagt ...

Kann auch nix mit den Bildern anfangen, kenn den Typen nicht!

lopeng
So ist das!

Nerf

Ich kannte den Namen von Blair Wirch, aber das war auch das einzige. Insofern kann ich da jetzt keine salbungsvollen Kommentare abgeben...
You've been chosen as an extra in the movie adaptation
Of the sequel to your life.

The Godfather

Ja, er hat nicht sehr viel gemacht, und die meisten Filme sind auch nicht sehr bekannt. Schade. Durch "BWP" wurde er halt wenigstens "etwas" bekannt. Ihr könnt euch ja mal sein IMDb Profil ansehen? "Legend of Diablo", den er kürzlich mitgedreht hat, soll z.Bsp. ganz gut sein.

Rest in Peace, Neal!

TinyPortal 2.0.0 © 2005-2020