OFDb

Grave Encounters 2

Begonnen von blade2603, 6 September 2012, 00:09:54

⏪ vorheriges - nächstes ⏩

blade2603

Exclusive Trailer Premiere: Grave Encounters 2
by Ryan Turek
September 04, 2012

Shock Till You Drop has your exclusive first look at the trailer for Grave Encounters 2, the sequel to last year's supernatural thriller, Grave Encounters, directed by The Vicious Brothers.

The follow-up is being released nationwide on VOD October 2nd, with a theatrical release and midnight screenings beginning on October 12th.  As we told you earlier when this project was first announced, the sequel is taking a meta approach and follows characters who have seen the first film.  John Poliquin is making his feature directorial debut.

Synopsis: Grave Encounters was a found-footage horror phenomenon that many people believed was just a movie.  Film student Alex Wright is out to prove them wrong in Grave Encounters 2.  Alex is as obsessed with the first film as the 20 million people who viewed its viral trailer on YouTube.  While he and his friends research the events and visit the real psychiatric hospital depicted in the original film, they find themselves face-to-face with unspeakable evil, banking on the hope that their knowledge of the original film will help them survive the sequel.

Hier gibts den Trailer:

Grave Encounters 2 (2012) - Official Trailer [HD]

http://www.shocktillyoudrop.com/news/169647-exclusive-trailer-premiere-grave-encounters-2
"Jedes Publikum kriegt die Vorstellung, die es verdient." -Mario Barth
◾ Originalzitat von: Curt Goetz

(aus den Känguru Büchern)

StS

"Diane, last night I dreamt I was eating a large,  tasteless gumdrop and awoke to discover I was chewing one of my foam disposable earplugs.
Perhaps  I should consider moderating my nighttime coffee consumption...."
(Agent Dale B.Cooper - "Twin Peaks")

RoboLuster

Auf den warte ich auch schon, der 1.Teil war wirklich gut.
https://youtu.be/RPQOMyyg9b8                          
"Shoot first, think never!" - Ash

TinyPortal 2.0.0 © 2005-2020