OFDb

the Lazarus Effect (mit Olivia Wilde)

Begonnen von StS, 7 Januar 2015, 07:11:20

⏪ vorheriges - nächstes ⏩

StS

Director: David Gelb
Starring: Olivia Wilde, Evan Peters, Sarah Bolger, Mark Duplass, Donald Glover, ...

When a team of research students mapping the human brain accidentally kills one of their own, they unwittingly unlock a deadly force by reanimating their colleague. Fighting for their own lives, the team must contain their colleague in the lab before she is unleashed on the world.   

Trailer (bloody-disgusting.com)
"Diane, last night I dreamt I was eating a large,  tasteless gumdrop and awoke to discover I was chewing one of my foam disposable earplugs.
Perhaps  I should consider moderating my nighttime coffee consumption...."
(Agent Dale B.Cooper - "Twin Peaks")

StS

"Diane, last night I dreamt I was eating a large,  tasteless gumdrop and awoke to discover I was chewing one of my foam disposable earplugs.

StS

Auf´m FFF verpasst - aber er lief auch in Puerto Rico, wo mir das klimatisierte Kino zudem ganz recht kam. Wer auf eine reizvolle moderne "Flatliners"-Variante hofft - so wie ich es tat - der hofft leider vergeblich. Stattdessen kommt der Streifen als eine Art Horror-Version von "Lucy" daher (die volle Gehirnleistung wird nach dem Wiederbeleben plötzlich ausgeschöpft, was zu diversen "übermenschlichen Fähigkeiten" führt). Bis auf ein paar interessante Ideenansätze und nette Visuals enttäuschend mau - was auch den zig belanglos-lahmen Genre-Klischees zuzurechnen ist (von den gängigen Jump-Scares über die obligatorischen Flashbacks bis hin zum vorhersehbaren Ende).  gnädige 3,5/10 

TinyPortal 2.0.0 © 2005-2020