OFDb

Miss Bala (Kartell-Action-Drama-Thriller)

Begonnen von StS, 18 Oktober 2018, 20:55:17

⏪ vorheriges - nächstes ⏩

StS

Director: Catherine Hardwicke
Stars: Gina Rodriguez, Anthony Mackie, Matt Lauria, ...

Gloria finds a power she never knew she had when she is drawn into a dangerous world of cross-border crime. Surviving will require all of her cunning, inventiveness, and strength. Based on the Spanish-language film.

Trailer:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MaI-4NepPfU

Zumindest brauchen wir Michelle nun nicht mehr, wenn die Gina jetzt auch in dem Genre mitmischt...   ;)
"Diane, last night I dreamt I was eating a large,  tasteless gumdrop and awoke to discover I was chewing one of my foam disposable earplugs.
Perhaps  I should consider moderating my nighttime coffee consumption...."
(Agent Dale B.Cooper - "Twin Peaks")

elpadro

PG-13 ... wird der ultrabrutalen Kartellwelt in Mexiko ganz gewiss mehr als gerecht.  :viney:

Ein Drama, das Jugendlichen zeigt, dass ein Gangleben kein gutes Ende nimmt, muss natürlich nicht R sein; eine Protagonistin mit Knarre auf dem Poster lässt aber nicht auf pädagogisch wertvolles Material schließen.
"Hey Asshole, I'm talking to you!"
"You're not, you're talking to yourself."
Moon 44

StS

Für die anspruchsvollere Variante kann man sich ja immernoch das Original ansehen... der hier scheint dagegen eher im Stil von solchen Luc-Besson-Produktionen wie "Columbiana", "Taken" oder "Peppermint" daherzukommen.

Naja... "Narcos: Mexico" startet ja bald.  ;)
"Diane, last night I dreamt I was eating a large,  tasteless gumdrop and awoke to discover I was chewing one of my foam disposable earplugs.
Perhaps  I should consider moderating my nighttime coffee consumption...."
(Agent Dale B.Cooper - "Twin Peaks")

TinyPortal 2.0.0 © 2005-2020