OFDb

Crisis (Drogen-Thriller u.a. mit Oldman, Lilly, Hammer und Evans)

Begonnen von StS, 28 Januar 2021, 17:35:17

⏪ vorheriges - nächstes ⏩

StS

A star-studded trailer for Arbitrage writer-director Nicholas Jarecki's dramatic thriller Crisis is here. The film stars Oscar-winner Gary Oldman, Evangeline Lilly, and (awkward cough) Armie Hammer, in a feature that tells three stories about when the world of opioids collide: a drug trafficker arranges a multi-cartel Fentanyl smuggling operation between Canada and the U.S., an architect recovering from an OxyContin addiction tracks down the truth behind her son's involvement with narcotics, and a university professor battles unexpected revelations about his research employer, a drug company with deep government influence bringing a new "non-addictive" painkiller to market. Joining the aforementioned trio of actors for the movie are Greg Kinnear, Michelle Rodriguez, Luke Evans, Lily-Rose Depp, Scott "Kid Cudi" Mescudi, Duke Nicholson, Veronica Ferres, and Martin Donovan.

Oha... was mit dem "Kannibalen" Hammer.  :happy3:

Ansonsten: Dafür, dass der nächste Woche rauskommt: Noch nie was von gehört.
Wird wohl seinen Grund haben... der soliden Besetzung zum Trotz.
"Diane, last night I dreamt I was eating a large,  tasteless gumdrop and awoke to discover I was chewing one of my foam disposable earplugs.
Perhaps  I should consider moderating my nighttime coffee consumption...."
(Agent Dale B.Cooper - "Twin Peaks")

TinyPortal 2.0.0 © 2005-2020