OFDb

Pam & Tommy (based on the true f**king scandal / Mini-Serie, Hulu)

Begonnen von StS, 18 November 2021, 16:07:45

⏪ vorheriges - nächstes ⏩

StS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MDXH_X-YbpM

Hulu has released a first look at Sebastian Stan and Lily James as MÖTLEY CRÜE drummer Tommy Lee and "Baywatch" star Pamela Anderson in the limited series "Pam And Tommy" about their infamous leaked sex tape. Seth Rogen will also appear in the series as the man who stole the tape, and will produce with his partner Evan Goldberg. The series also stars Nick Offerman, Taylor Schilling, Andrew Dice Clay, Pepi Sonuga, Spencer Granese and Mozhan Marnò.

The eight-episode series will focus on the duo's salacious relationship in the 1990s, including the leak of the private honeymoon video and the legal battle that ensued.

Lee and Anderson are reportedly not involved with the series, which is written by Robert Siegel and DV DeVincentis and produced by Annapurna.

Von den Machern von "I, Tonya". Nicht nur deshalb: Wird geschaut!   :happy2:
"Diane, last night I dreamt I was eating a large,  tasteless gumdrop and awoke to discover I was chewing one of my foam disposable earplugs.
Perhaps  I should consider moderating my nighttime coffee consumption...."
(Agent Dale B.Cooper - "Twin Peaks")

StS

"Diane, last night I dreamt I was eating a large,  tasteless gumdrop and awoke to discover I was chewing one of my foam disposable earplugs.
Perhaps  I should consider moderating my nighttime coffee consumption...."
(Agent Dale B.Cooper - "Twin Peaks")

TinyPortal 2.0.0 © 2005-2020