OFDb

Masters of Horror ... Treffen der Genre-Großmeister

Begonnen von StS, 9 Juni 2005, 19:58:07

⏪ vorheriges - nächstes ⏩

StS

9 Juni 2005, 19:58:07 Letzte Bearbeitung: 17 März 2006, 22:35:58 von Cyrus
Da kommt aber mal ein richtiges Genre-Highlight im TV-Format auf uns zu:

(Bislang geplante) 13 Folgen "Masters of Horror", eine Ansammlung von Geschichten (je 1 Stunde lang) aus den Federn von erfahrenen Schreibern, verfilmt von bekannten Regisseuren dieses Sektors...

Regie:

Larry Cohen       
Roger Corman       
Joe Dante       
Tobe Hooper       
George A. Romero       
Dario Argento       
John Carpenter   (hat Gerüchten zufolge das Projekt wieder verlassen)
Don Coscarelli       
Mick Garris       
Stuart Gordon   
John Landis   
(angeblich soll Miike nun auch eine Folge inszenieren)

Läuft in den USA ab Halloween auf "Showtime"...

ZitatLOS ANGELES, March 29 /PRNewswire/ -- Showtime Networks has joined with IDT Entertainment's New Arc Entertainment, Industry Entertainment and Nice Guy Productions to present a shockingly entertaining new anthology series entitled Masters of Horror. For the first time, the most prominent directors of the horror film genre have joined forces to produce a series of new original horror films that promises to shock, terrify and captivate even the most discriminating horror film fans. Slated to direct are Dario Argento ("Suspiria," "Opera"), John Carpenter ("Halloween," "The Thing"), Larry Cohen ("It's Alive"), Roger Corman ("Little Shop of Horrors"), Don Coscarelli ("Phantasm" "Bubba Ho-tep"), Joe Dante ("The Howling," "Gremlins"), Mick Garris ("Riding the Bullet," "The Stand"), Stuart Gordon ("Re-Animator"), John Landis ("An American Werewolf in London"), Tobe Hooper ("Texas Chainsaw Massacre," "Poltergeist") and George Romero ("Night of the Living Dead") for a minimum of 13 one-hour films.

While some of the masters will be directing from their own screenplays, an equally impressive roster of writers will be contributing to the anthology, including Richard C. Matheson ("Tales from the Crypt"); celebrated horror comic book creator Steve Niles ("30 Days of Night," "Aleister Arcane"); noted horror writer David Schow ("A Nightmare on Elm Street 5"); Michael Brandt & Derek Haas ("2 Fast 2 Furious"); and renowned horror screenwriters Lawrence D. Cohen ("Carrie," Stephen King's "It") and Matt Greenberg ("1408").

Masters of Horror grew out of an informal bi-monthly dinner attended by many of the horror genre's most highly regarded directors. Mick Garris transformed their collective desire to work together into reality, and will serve as the series Showrunner.

"Showtime is thrilled to be working with this roster of filmmakers, all of whom have contributed significantly to the horror and suspense genre. The title is truly appropriate since Mick Garris and his fellow directors simply are the "masters of horror,'" said Robert Greenblatt, Showtime's President of Entertainment. "It's hard to really scare the audience these days, but I guarantee that these guys will really do just that."

"These are the stories the directors have always wanted to tell; but until now, the right venue had not existed. Showtime is the perfect partner given the filmmakers' belief that, in order to deliver something truly terrifying, they need as much creative freedom as possible and for their films to be free of commercial interruption," said Andrew Deane, Partner, Industry Entertainment. "We are thrilled that Showtime Networks will enable us to reach its important premium cable audience. Through IDT Entertainment, its Anchor Bay distribution, and IDT Entertainment Sales' licensing overseas, we can also look forward to a successful launch of MASTERS OF HORROR throughout the world."

"For its high profile directors, writers and producers, Masters of Horror is a labor of love which we hope will become a classic," said Morris Berger, CEO of IDT Entertainment. "We are delighted to work alongside Showtime Networks, Industry Entertainment and Mick Garris as we enter the production phase of this exciting project."

The Executive Producers of Masters of Horror are Mick Garris, Andrew Deane and Keith Addis. Reunion Pictures' Lisa Richardson and Tom Rowe are serving as Producers. Adam Goldworm and Ben Browning are Associate Producers on the series. Principal photography will begin in Vancouver in late April. The first six directors have been scheduled as follows:

John Landis will direct "Deer Woman," starring Brian Benben, which he co-wrote with his son Max Landis; Dario Argento will direct "Jenifer," based on the comic book by Bruce Jones and Bernie Wrightson which was adapted by and will star Steven Weber; Don Coscarelli will helm "Incident On and Off A Mountain Road," adapted by Coscarelli and Stephen Romano from Joe Lansdale's short story; Mick Garris is set to film "Chocolate," adapted from his own short story; Stuart Gordon will direct "Dreams in the Witch House," adapted from the H.P. Lovecraft classic; and John Carpenter will shoot "Cigarette Burns," an original teleplay by Drew McWeeny and Scott Swan.

IDT Entertainment Sales will provide worldwide distribution of the series and Anchor Bay Entertainment will handle all video releases.

New Arc Entertainment, IDT Entertainment Sales and Anchor Bay Entertainment are units of IDT Entertainment. A division of IDT Corporation, IDT Entertainment is a vertically integrated entertainment concern that develops, produces and distributes proprietary and licensed entertainment content, with a particular focus on high-quality animation.

Die offizielle Website des ambitionierten Projekts ist bereits online:

http://www.mastersofhorror.net/

Aktuelle News:

ZitatDuring the panel for the serie at the Fangoria's Weekend of Horror, it was announced that Takashi Miike would be directing one movie, that Dario Argento's movie was complete and that director Tim Sullivan might also do one! (thanks to DreadCentral.com)
"Diane, last night I dreamt I was eating a large,  tasteless gumdrop and awoke to discover I was chewing one of my foam disposable earplugs.
Perhaps  I should consider moderating my nighttime coffee consumption...."
(Agent Dale B.Cooper - "Twin Peaks")

Man Behind The Sun

hat aber nicht direkt etwas mit der alten MOH-Serie zu tun, oder?
In heaven everything is fine.

StS

Zitat von: Man Behind The Sunhat aber nicht direkt etwas mit der alten MOH-Serie zu tun, oder?
Genau genommen gibt es gar keine alte "MoH"-Serie ...  ( ja, Klugscheiß-Modus, ich weiß  :wink:  )
Du meinst sicher die Episoden von "Geschichten aus der Gruft", die Laser Paradise unter jenem Titel mal halbherzig vertrieben hat, oder?
Da gibt es jedenfalls keine Verbindungen.

Man könnte höchstens zu der Doku "Maters of Horror" von Mike Mendez ne Verbindung herstellen, da die dort interviewten Regisseure an dieser Reihe beteiligt sind...
http://www.ofdb.de/view.php?page=film&fid=36772
"Diane, last night I dreamt I was eating a large,  tasteless gumdrop and awoke to discover I was chewing one of my foam disposable earplugs.

WhiteWolfe

Achso, habe mich jetzt schon wieder auf den Creeptkeeper gefreut.  :anime:  Aber so ist das garantiert auch nicht schlecht. Und verpackt in ner schönen DVD-Edition sicherlich auch kaufenswert.  :dodo:
Wenn man denkt, dass man denkt, dann denkt man nur das man denkt. Denkt mal drüber nach. Ein Teufelskreis.

StS

Zitat von: WhiteWolfeUnd verpackt in ner schönen DVD-Edition sicherlich auch kaufenswert.  :dodo:
Auf jeden Fall!!!   :D

StS

ZitatI'm only going to Comic-Con for one day this year, and I'm only going for one reason. From 1:30 to 3:00 in Room 20 (wherever that is), there's a MASTERS OF HORROR panel, and I thought that would be where episode titles and cast details finally started to leak.
Nope.
Today, VARIETY ran a giant insert that came bundled with each issue that was devoted entirely to the series. It's pretty groovy, and there are details about each of the 13 episodes in the first season, including lots of stuff I hadn't heard yet.
I've been real reluctant to spill any of the details of the series that I've heard here on the site, just because the producers didn't hire me as a publicist. After this thing, though, it seems like fair game to run the descriptions and titles of each episode. I'm going to use the exact synopses that they ran in the magazine, even for my own episode, and I'll be dropping in a few comments in blue text between the descriptions.

"Jenifer," dir. Dario Argento
Screenplay by Steven Weber
Based on the classic comic book written by Bruce Jones and illustrated by Bernie Wrightson, "Jenifer" is the shocking tale of a modern-day Lolita who, through her Siren-like powers, ultimately destroys the bodies and souls of all men unfortunate enough to cross her path. After police officer Frank (Steven Weber) saves her life, he adopts her, only to learn that no good deed goes unpunished. "Jenifer" is a twisted and terrifying tale with a horrific twist that warns us all to be careful of what we bring into our homes.
I've never read the Jones/Wrightson comic, but I've heard that this one is really wild. I love Argento, and I regret not going up to Vancouver to try and see him work. When is he ever going to shoot something on this continent again?

"Cigarette Burns," dir. John Carpenter
Screenplay by Drew McWeeny & Scott Swan
Jimmy Sweetman knows how to find rare film prints. However, nothing could prepare him for the daunting search for LA FIN DU MONDE, a film allegedly shown only once and rumored to have driven its audience into a murderous frenzy before the theater mysteriously erupted in flames. Working for a shadowy patron, Jimmy's increasingly obsessive investigation becomes nightmarish and deadly. Finally he discovers LA FIN DU MONDE's infamy is well deserved. This supernatural CHINATOWN is a chilling look at the power of cinema and the lengths to which we will go to satiate our private demons.
Hey, I'd like to see that! Sounds pretty good to me. They started filming this one on the 6th of July, and John's hard at work on it right now in Vancouver. Norman Reedus (BOONDOCK SAINTS, BLADE II) is starring as Sweetman, and my co-author got a chance to go up to watch them shoot some of it. He seemed real happy when he got back, too.

"Pick Me Up," dir. Larry Cohen
Screenplay by David J. Schow
Two urban legends meet on a desolate roadside when Wheeler, a serial killer who butchers hitchhikers, offers a ride to Walker, a hitchhiker who slaughters any driver unlucky enough to offer him a ride. Caught in their deadly game of cat-and-mouse is a young woman who must choose her ally carefully or end up another notch on a killer's bloody belt.
I didn't realize Cohen was working from someone else's script. He's such a good writer that I'm surprised. Of course, Schow's pretty spiffy in his own right, and it's a really clever high-concept. Curious to see who they cast as the two killers.

"Incident On And Off A Mountain Road," dir. Don Coscarelli
Screenplay by Don Coscarelli & Stephen Romano
Based on Joe R. Lansdale's short story of the same title, this film pits Ellen (Bree Turner), a seemingly defenseless young woman, against Moonface, a deformed and demented serial killer. As the story cuts back and forth in time, we slowly discover that our heroine is not as helpless or as innocent as she initially seems. Trained by her abusive husband, Bruce (Ethan Embry), to be a survivalist, instructed to use any and every available object as a weapon in a time of need, Ellen gets to test the real-life application of these lessons. Ultimately, chained to the floor of Moonface's horrific cabin with a most unsavory roommate (Anghus Scrimm), she races against the clock to free herself before she meets a grisly fate. This gritty film pits a strong female protagonist against evil incarnate.
I'm intensely curious. Coscarelli struck gold with his last Lansdale adaptation, and this one's supposed to be dark, dark, dark. I'm also in awe of Don for shooting a film that takes place almost entirely at night on a ten day schedule during the summer in Canada. That's balls.

"Haeckel's Tale," dir. Roger Corman
Screenplay by Mick Garris
When Ernest Haeckel seeks shelter from the wilderness in a secluded cabin in the New England countryside, he is given one explicit instruction: no matter what he hears, he cannot go outside. As the cries of an unseen baby intermix with horrifying guttural moans, Haeckel disobeys his host and becomes embroiled in an orgy of the undead. Based on Clive Barker's short story, "Haeckel's Tale" is a sexually charged campfire story with a horrifying twist.
Dudes... Roger Corman is directing this. That's just plain cool. And I'm not familiar with the short story by Clive, but it sounds like a good one.

"Homecoming," dir. Joe Dante
Screenplay by Sam Hamm
Terror and scandal grip the nation when the media discovers that the living dead have swayed the presidential election. This adaptation of Dale Bailey's award-winning short story "Death & Suffrage" blends zombie horror and contemporary political satire with chilling results.
Dante's never done zombies before, and I'm willing to bet his take on this classic monster won't be like any other zombies we've seen before. Sounds groovy.

"Chocolate," dir/scr. Mick Garris
Jamie (Henry Thomas), a newly divorced man who creates artificial flavors for the food industry, suddenly and inexplicably starts to experience brief and random flashes from someone – and somewhere – unknown: sight, sound, smell, touch. Learning that he's experiencing life through the senses of a mysterious woman, he begins to fall in love with her without having met her. Eventually, he discovers a horrifying secret that binds him inexorably with the perfect woman in an erotic, horrifying dance of death.
Mick's carried this one around for a lot of years. I remember reading his feature-length version of the story, FLESH & FANTASY, at least ten years ago. I know how that is... to have a story that you keep trying to find the right venue for. I'm glad to see him working with Henry Thomas again, who he directed as young Norman Bates in PSYCHO 4. Should be interesting to see Thomas all growed up in this one.

"Dreams In The Witch-House," dir. Stuart Gordon
Screenplay by Stuart Gordon & Dennis Paoli
Stuart Gordon presents his fifth adaptation of a tale of terror from horror master H.P. Lovecraft. Walter Gilman (Ezra Godden), a college student studying interdimensional string theory, rents a garret in a run-down building in the old New England town of Arkham. He is haunted by terrifying nightmares in which he is visited by a 17th-century witch and her familiar, a rat with a human face. He begins to realize that these are not dreams at all and that diabolical forces are gathering to sacrifice his neighbor's infant. As Walter struggles to prevent this, it becomes less clear if he will save the child or become its unwitting murderer himself.
Stuart Gordon. Lovecraft. 'Nuff said.

"Dance Of The Dead," dir. Tobe Hooper
Screenplay by Richard Christian Matheson
Based on Richard Matheson's celebrated short story, "Dance Of The Dead" depicts a post-apocalyptic dystopia wherein reanimated corpses of former friends and enemies dance on stage for the entertainment of the few who survived a nuclear holocaust. Too naive and wholesome for her own good, Peggy embarks on her first double-date with a slick upperclassman. Her nervous fits of laughter quickly turn to panicked screams as she learns the truth of the dangerous world outside her mother's protective cloister, and the sacrifices that were made in order to guarantee her survival. Intelligent, haunting, and just as politically relevant as when it was first published in 1954, "Dance Of The Dead" will be a film to be remembered.
The idea of Richard Christian Matheson adapting one of his father's best-known stories is exciting enough, but the notion of putting really potent material like this into Tobe Hooper's hands makes me happy. Hooper's a good guy, and I believe he gets a bum rap a lot of the time. Here's hoping he makes a great episode.

"Deer Woman," dir. John Landis
Screenplay by Max Landis & John Landis
A series of bizarre murders leads cynical detective Dwight Faraday (Brian Benben) to suspect that an ancient Native American mythological creature is real in this sexually charged tale of seduction and death.
The idea of Landis and Benben making a horror film together just cracks me up. You've come a long way from DREAM ON, guys. Landis may not be best known for his horror films, but you can't deny him the long-lasting power of AN AMERICAN WEREWOLF IN LONDON (I've got the beautiful Sota Toys sitting above my desk right now), and I'm dying to see what he did with this one.

"Fair Haired Child," dir. William Malone
Screenplay by Matt Greenburg
Tara, a lonely 13-year-old outcast, is kidnapped by a strange couple and locked in the basement with their 13-year-old son, Johnny. Despite the fact that he is kind and sensitive, Johnny keeps a terrible secret. These two children form a special bond to find a way to battle a curse and survive the night.

I know the least about this episode, but I like the premise. The last two episodes, directed by Takahi Miike and George Romero, weren't described in the magazine. I know that Miike is the only one of the filmmakers who is shooting his episode somewhere other than Vancouver, and I think Sean Hood actually wrote the episode that Romero's going to shoot, but I couldn't swear to it.

Whatever the case, I wanted to finally be able to whet your appetites with descriptions of what you can expect when the series premieres on Showtime this October. Even if I wasn't involved with the show, I'd be excited. This much horror talent in one place, all working without any sort of ratings restrictions, telling one-hour stories... well, it pretty much appeals to everything I like as a horror fan. I just picked up the box set of Season One for TALES FROM THE CRYPT, and there are several episodes in that first batch that I like a lot, particularly the Walter Hill one. This series feels like it's a lot less campy and E.C. flavored than that one was, and I hope there's something for everyone in the line-up.
I may be headed up to Vancouver for the last two days of the shoot next week, and if I go, I'll try to get clearance to post some stories and pictures here when I get back. In the meantime, I have to go finish my PROMEDIO ROJO review and then get some sleep. Toshiro's been sitting here helping me update all night between crying jags and the pants pooping, and he's starting to look as sleepy as I feel. It might be naptime for both of us soon. Until then...
(aicn)

StS

StS

McHolsten

Ja der Trailer sah schonmal gut aus. Wird ja leider wohl noch was dauern bis es da ne DVD-VÖ gibt!  :icon_sad:
Naja erstmal die nächste "Tales..." Staffel!  :icon_biggrin:

Das Anchor Bay die Vertriebsrechte hat läßt zumindest auf ne gute VÖ hoffen.
Gore on!

StS

ZitatFinally here's some infos on Don Coscarelli's INCIDENT ON AND OFF A MOUNTAIN ROAD. Based on Joe R. Lansdale's short story of the same title, this film pits Ellen (Bree Turner), a seemingly defenseless young woman, against Moonface, a deformed and demented serial killer. As the story cuts back and forth in time, we slowly discover that our heroine is not as helpless or as innocent as she initially seems. Trained by her abusive husband, Bruce (Ethan Embry), to be a survivalist, instructed to use any and every available object as a weapon in a time of need, Ellen gets to test the real-life application of these lessons. Ultimately, chained to the floor of Moonface's horrific cabin with a most unsavory roommate (Angus Scrimm), she races against the clock to free herself before she meets a grisly fate. This gritty film pits a strong female protagonist against evil incarnate. (thanks to DreadCentral.com)

No Limit Soulja

Man am Anfang war ich euphorisch ohne Ende, aber mittlerweile schwindet diese wieder denn die Bilder die man seit paar Wochen zu MoH bekommt, sehen doch übel nach Hochglanz aus! :icon_confused:

Ed Wut

Hätte nix gegen Hochglanz-Splatter, wenn's denn Splatter is...
I'm not even supposed to be here, today!

StS

Wo ist das Problem?
Die "Tales from the Crypt" waren in dem Sinne auch "Hochglanz"-Produktionen ... und klasse!

McHolsten

Zitat von: StS am 20 August 2005, 10:31:11
Wo ist das Problem?
Die "Tales from the Crypt" waren in dem Sinne auch "Hochglanz"-Produktionen ... und klasse!

Eben, an den paar Fotos sollten wir nicht den Gesamteindruck der Serie festmachen.
Zudem jeder Regisseur eh einen anderen Look bevorzugen wird. Die "Tales" Folgen waren ja auch unterschiedlicher Machart, nicht jede war poppig-grell, so wird sich das sicher hier auch verhalten!
Gore on!

StS

ZitatRomero Backs Out of 'Masters of Horror'?

While promoting Land Of The Dead at the Edinburgh International Film Festival today George A Romero was asked about his involvement in the forthcoming TV anthology Masters of Horror. His answer was that, while he was originally committed to writing & directing an episode, due to time constraints & other commitments he felt that he probably won't be able to take part, even though he would still very much like to, according to Dark Horizons. The show is set to debut on October 28th.

StS

ZitatBilly Corgan, former lead singer of Smashing Pumpkins, will score Tobe Hooper's DANCE OF THE DEAD installment for the MASTERS OF HORROR serie. Corgan, who previously contributed music to Rupert (THE FOG) Wainwright's STIGMATA, debuted his first solo album, THE FUTURE EMBRACE, this summer. (thanks to Fangoria.com)

StS

MASTERS OF HORROR: A soundtrack will soon be release, click here...

http://www.mastersofhorrormusic.com/

...to check out the web site for the CD and here...

http://www.redmusic.com/video/MastersOfHorror/Trailer.asx

...for the trailer. The soundtrack is slated to hit stores October 18 on Immortal Records to provide you with your Halloween soundtrack. Comprised of music from big-name artists such as Mudvayne, System of a Down, Andrew WK and Buckethead featuring Serj Tankian, the MASTERS OF HORROR soundtrack is a fitting companion to the upcoming bone-chilling Showtime series.

(Gorezone.net)

StS

John Carpenter's CIGARETTE BURNS: Scripted by Drew McQueeney and Scott Swan, CIGARETTE BURNS is a twisted investigative thriller in the vein of Chinatown. The story concerns Jimmy Sweetman, a fella known for tracking down obscure film prints, who is one day hired by an employer to find a reel of celluloid called Le Fin du Monde. The one and only audience to have seen this film was driven into a murderous rage. This is part of the upcoming MASTERS OF HORROR anthology. (thanks to DreadCentral.com)

StS

MASTERS OF HORROR: Playlist Soundtrack:

CD1

1.Mudvayne / "Small Silhouette"
2.Norma Jean / "ShaunLuu"
3.It Dies Today / "Enjoy The Silence"
4.Funeral For A Friend / "Lazarus (In The Wilderness)"
5.Andrew WK / "You Will Remember Tonight"
6.Armor For Sleep / "Very Invisible"
7.Scary Kids Scaring Kids / "What's Up Now"
8.Shadowsfall / "This Is My Own"
9.The Bled / "Nervous Breakdown"
10.  Murder By Death / "End Of The Road"
11.  Thursday / "Division St" (acoustic)
12.  Bloodsimple / "Overload"
13.  Mastodon / "Megalodon" (live)
14.  Death By Stereo / "Bottled Up"
15.  Fall River / "At Least You Bought Her Flowers"

CD2

1.Buckethead feat. Serj Tankian/ "We Are One"
2.Rise Against / "Obstructed"
3.The Bronx! / "Bats"
4.From Autumn To Ashes / "Betwixt Her Getaway Sticks"
5.Every Time I Die / "Keith The Music"
6.Matchbook Romance / "In Transit (For You)"
7.Bedlight For Blue Eyes / "Hindsight"
8.Alkaline Trio / "We Can Never Break Up"
9.Avenged Sevenfold / "Beast and the Harlot" (live)
10.  In Flames / "Discover Me Like Emptiness"
11.  A Change Of Pace / "The Thin Red Line"
12.  Bear Vs Shark / "Victoria Iceberg"
13.  Gratitude / "If Ever" (acoustic)
14.  Fear Before The March Of Flames / "237"
15.  Yesterday's Rising / "Contrast of Light and Dark"

StS

Rutger Hauer Lands Role in Miike Film

Rutger Hauer (The Hitcher) will star in Takashi Miike's entry in the IDT Entertainment Masters of Horror Anthology, according to Fangoria. The Audition bad boy's tale will be an 18th-century ghost story filmed in Japan, and aside from Hauer, the cast will be all-Japanese (though the episode will be shot in English).

(Bloody Disgusting)

StS

Dementi und Korrektur:

ZitatMASTERS OF HORROR: Mick Garris has informed Fangoria that Rutger Hauer won't be in director Takashi Miike's MASTERS OF HORROR segment. "It turns out that we did, indeed, speak too fast," the series creator/executive producer tells Fangoria. "Billy Drago is playing the lead in Miike's MASTERS, which is called IMPRINT." (thanks to Fangoria.com)

StS

Review der ersten Folge:

http://www.horrorchannel.com/dread/modules.php?op=modload&name=Reviews&file=index&req=showcontent&id=580

Masters Of Horror: Episode 1
"Incident On and Off a Mountain Road"
Starring: Bree Turner, Ethan Embry, John de Santis, Angus Scrimm
Directed by: Don Coscarell

Captain_Chaos.ONE

Zitat von: StS am 19 September 2005, 21:17:25
MASTERS OF HORROR: Playlist Soundtrack:

CD1

1.Mudvayne / "Small Silhouette"
2.Norma Jean / "ShaunLuu"
3.It Dies Today / "Enjoy The Silence"
4.Funeral For A Friend / "Lazarus (In The Wilderness)"
5.Andrew WK / "You Will Remember Tonight"
6.Armor For Sleep / "Very Invisible"
7.Scary Kids Scaring Kids / "What's Up Now"
8.Shadowsfall / "This Is My Own"
9.The Bled / "Nervous Breakdown"
10. Murder By Death / "End Of The Road"
11. Thursday / "Division St" (acoustic)
12. Bloodsimple / "Overload"
13. Mastodon / "Megalodon" (live)
14. Death By Stereo / "Bottled Up"
15. Fall River / "At Least You Bought Her Flowers"

CD2

1.Buckethead feat. Serj Tankian/ "We Are One"
2.Rise Against / "Obstructed"
3.The Bronx! / "Bats"
4.From Autumn To Ashes / "Betwixt Her Getaway Sticks"
5.Every Time I Die / "Keith The Music"
6.Matchbook Romance / "In Transit (For You)"
7.Bedlight For Blue Eyes / "Hindsight"
8.Alkaline Trio / "We Can Never Break Up"
9.Avenged Sevenfold / "Beast and the Harlot" (live)
10. In Flames / "Discover Me Like Emptiness"
11. A Change Of Pace / "The Thin Red Line"
12. Bear Vs Shark / "Victoria Iceberg"
13. Gratitude / "If Ever" (acoustic)
14. Fear Before The March Of Flames / "237"
15. Yesterday's Rising / "Contrast of Light and Dark"

bei soner musik wuensch ich mir fast nen stummfilm  :algo:

Hana-Bi

18 Oktober 2005, 06:04:29 #23 Letzte Bearbeitung: 18 Oktober 2005, 06:11:09 von Hana-Bi
Hab ich es übersehen oder wurde Miike wirklich nur oben einmal kurz benannt. Ich finde es eine geile Sache das der Meister der Tabubrüche auch eine Episode übernommen hat.

Wann sollen denn die Episoden mal nach Deutschland kommen, gibt es einen deutschen Release?? Wird es überhaubt einen geben??

CinemaniaX

Zitat von: Hana-Bi am 18 Oktober 2005, 06:04:29
Wann sollen denn die Episoden mal nach Deutschland kommen, gibt es einen deutschen Release?? Wird es überhaubt einen geben??

Die Rechte in Deutschland hat Splendid.
Premiere hat die Rechte für die TV-Auswertung gekauft.
Die DVDs mit jeweils 2 Filmen sollen monatlich ab Januar 2006 von Splendid erscheinen.

StS

Zitat von: CinemaniaX am 26 Oktober 2005, 10:22:17
Die Rechte in Deutschland hat Splendid.
Premiere hat die Rechte für die TV-Auswertung gekauft.
Die DVDs mit jeweils 2 Filmen sollen monatlich ab Januar 2006 von Splendid erscheinen.

Feine Sache!!!
Da brauch sich aber dann keiner im Nachhinein wundern, wenn irgendwann man ne (hoffentlich schöne) Sammel-Box nachgeschoben wird...

Hana-Bi

Ich denke auch das es sone Sammelbox geben wird. Die würde ich mir dann zulegen. Ich denke da brauch man nichtmals auf eine Bestätigung so einer Box warten. Denn sie wird kommen.

StS

Masters of Horror made its bow on Showtime over the weekend with Don Coscarelli's Incident On and Off a Mountain Road and in a short time we'll be seeing William (House on Haunted Hill) Malone's segment, Fair Haired Child, starring Lori Petty. The story concerns a young woman trapped in a basement with...well, take a look at the pic below.

MASTERS OF HORROR—the comic

First the anthology series, then an Immortal Records CD music collection (see item here); now, IDT Entertainment's MASTERS OF HORROR (which premiered on Showtime Friday night) has become a comic book series from IDW Publishing. The limited-run (only 12 issues) monthly comic debuts this December.

First up—as in the broadcast schedule—is Don Coscarelli's INCIDENT ON AND OFF A MOUNTAIN ROAD (two pages pictured above), based on the original short story by Joe R. Lansdale. The tale will be adapted for a two-part comic by IDW's editor-in-chief Chris (SHAUN OF THE DEAD) Ryall and Jeremy Haun. The series' first two issues will feature special painted covers by MASTERS OF HORROR conceptual artist Caniglia, as well as pix from each episode.

"MASTERS OF HORROR is a unique series, in that it brings together the very best names in horror from the past half-century and allows them to bring their visions to horrific life," Ryall tells Fango. "What we're trying to do with the comic versions of these shows is transfer the scares to the printed page and hopefully similarly scare the crap out of the reader."

Issues three and four will unleash DREAMS IN THE WITCH-HOUSE, Stuart Gordon's version of H.P. Lovecraft's story, which airs this Friday. The comic was adapted by Ivan (NYC MECH) Brandon and illustrated by Dennis Calero. Ben (30 DAYS OF NIGHT) Templesmith will provide covers for this two-parter. Future double-issue arcs will tackle episodes by John Landis (DEER WOMAN), John Carpenter (CIGARETTE BURNS) and others. See www.mastersofhorror.net and keep an eye on www.idwpublishing.com for more info on the show and comic.

(Fangoria.com)

StS

Zitat von: Hana-Bi am 18 Oktober 2005, 06:04:29
Hab ich es übersehen oder wurde Miike wirklich nur oben einmal kurz benannt. Ich finde es eine geile Sache das der Meister der Tabubrüche auch eine Episode übernommen hat.

Takashi Miike update: Below is the first photo of actor Billy Drago, director Takashi Miike and actress Youki Kudoh from IMPRINT, the notorious Miike's entry in Showtime/IDT Entertainment's MASTERS OF HORROR series. "It's been fascinating to watch the Japanese master work his magic," tells MASTERS creator/executive producer Mick Garris. "Many of those involved, including Miike and many of the cast, do not speak English at all, and some of the actors are working phonetically. It's amazing to watch Miike calmly guide this complicated mix of difficult locations and studio work in a really strange period film. It's based on a popular Japanese horror novel called BOKEE KYOTEE, or 'Really Scary.' Everyone told Miike that it was unfilmable, but he's proving them, uh, dead wrong." (thanks to Fangoria.com)

McHolsten

Die erste Episode soll nen ziemlicher Kracher sein; siffiger Backwood-Film....
Gore on!

TinyPortal 2.0.0 © 2005-2020