OFDb

Alone in the Dark Filmfakten (Boll zum 2.ten)

Begonnen von LJSilver, 3 Juli 2003, 09:57:35

⏪ vorheriges - nächstes ⏩

Headynem

Also Paul Anderson mit diesem spinner zu vergleichen geht ja mal schon etwas zu weit :). Ansonsten stimme ich deinem Posting vollkommen zu.Paul ist ganz sicher nicht "recht arrogant und mit einer gehörigen Portion Selbstüberschätzung daherzukommen" . :).
Nene ;).
Meine kleinen Digitalen Kinder

Chuck Norris isst keinen Honig, er kaut Bienen

blade2603

naja... paul anderson ist schon ein extremer regisseur... in seiner bio finde ich nur einen film der wirklich gut ist... und das ist... Event Horizon!
alle anderen ist eine frechheit  an der menscheit..... allen voran... soldier (mega mieser film), residnet evil (supa schrottig.. mit extrem miesen darstellern) und der absolute tiefpunkt alien vs. predator.. indem er dem ganzen alien und predator kult in den arsch tritt und in der grauen tonne versenkt. :wall:
"Jedes Publikum kriegt die Vorstellung, die es verdient." -Mario Barth
◾ Originalzitat von: Curt Goetz

(aus den Känguru Büchern)

Headynem

Hast du Filme überhaupt schonmal gesehen? bzw. überhaupt verstanden? :phibes:

Blade Runner

Geht das schon wieder los? Das ist ein "Alone in the Dark" - Thread und keine "Paul Anderson" - Thread. Diskutiert per PM und nicht hier.

@Heady: Insbesondere du solltest es doch besser wissen?!  Muss hier jedes Mal, wenn der Name fällt, egal zu welchem Thema, eine Diskussion ausbrechen?  :?
Blade Runner, Gärtner des Hasses und Jünger Rambos

Headynem

Wozu is das Forum denn sonst da wenn man darüber nicht Diskutieren darf?Zumal,wenn man danach ginge kann man jedes 2te Thread hier anschreiben...von daher... :respekt:

Ulthar

um wieder zu "Alone in the dark" zurück zu kommen. Hier was Drehbuchautor Blair Erickson zu Boll und "Alone in the dark" sagt, für den er einen ersten Drehbuchentwurf geschrieben hatte.

ZitatBlair Erickson - Behind the Scenes: Uwe Boll and Uwe Boll's "Alone In the Dark"

A few years ago I came out of the video game industry to work on the first draft of Uwe Boll's newest film "Alone in the Dark." We had secured the rights for the license from Infogrames and pitched him a few story ideas on it. While he was still in post-production on the critically-acclaimed "House of the Dead" he asked us to write a script around the game "Alone in the Dark." At that point we hadn't seen any footage from any of his films he was worked on, but we heard "House of the Dead" - and I quote - "wasn't going well." I later discovered that was one of this century's biggest understatements.

Since we were going to be screenwriters for him, we decided to see if we could find any footage from his previous films online. We found the trailer for "Sanctimony" and immediately grew very nervous. Did he really just blatantly steal the entire plot and dialogue from the film "Se7en" and repackage it into some inept, half-assed, cliched pile of confusion? Was this guy for real? Who in their right mind would give him money to make anything except possibly trips from a pizza delivery store? And oh, let's not forget that he had big A-list stars in these films. Like Casper Van Diem. And Eric Roberts. And Clint "Car Wreck Face" Howard.

We had already written our story treatment and sent it off to him. He and his loyal team of Boll trolls seemed to like it and asked us to write a full script. It was only after this agreement when Uwe finally decided to send us a few of his wonderful films on VHS for us to watch. He was eager to impress us with his talented work, no doubt. But If you've ever mistakenly stumbled into one of them, I'm sure you will believe me when I say that we sat through some of the most incompetent and retarded films known to man. And I've seen "Feeders."

First we endured "Blackwoods," an incomprehensible straight-to-cable "psychological thriller" crapfest about evil rednecks who put this yuppie guy on trial in their parents' basement for a drunk driving murder. I don't want to spoil the ending, but his deceased girlfriend was actually Bruce Willis, whom he drunkenly killed with his car years ago, and her evil hillbilly parents in the woods were all part of the main character's guilty conscience. Or something. Really. That's really how it ends. Also he cast yet another actor from "Starship Troopers" in the lead. I think Uwe secretly lusts after Euro B-movie maker Paul Verhoven's lucrative career, which is really kind of sad if you think about it.

Soon Boll wanted to prove to the world he didn't need to solely exploit other films for his movies, as he could also exploit real-life people's deaths. He churned out a cheap Columbine school shooting movie called "Homeroom: Heart of America." I can't really ruin too much of the angsty plot for the film, particularly since we all know how Columbine ended, but I must say one thing about it: this was the first movie I've ever seen featuring gratuitous tit-shots during a scene where a retarded girl is raped. One critic sarcastically called it "the absolute best film Uwe Boll has ever made" and and another cracked "imagine the Columbine tragedy as translated into coloring book form." Unfortunately, this powerful movie failed find an American distributor, and I don't foresee this changing unless the retard rape market suddenly picks up.

Then came "House of the Dead," the film that would finally put to rest the eternal debate over whether Boll was as gifted a director as Scorcese, Kurosawa, or Schumacher. This is really the point where the terror of truly bad cinema sets in; we kept hoping the previous films were just terrible errors that were mistakenly titled and sent to us in some kind of cosmic accident. In his behind-the-scenes shoot on the promotional video, Uwe described this zombie opus as "an action-tour-de-force" and compared it to "a serious violence movie like 'Saving Private Ryan.'" You'll notice this film doesn't really have a "house" of the dead as much as an island and a old mine... of the dead, I guess. This is because apparently Uwe gets these two locations very cheap and therefore they must become central parts of every story he directs. We were cracking up and waiting for the punchline that never came throughout the entire movie, occasionally glancing around to see if we were being filmed by a Candid Camera revival. We heard the premise: "a rave... on an island... with zombies... TERRIBLE zombies," but we had no idea he was telling it with a straight face.

It was a mess. We knew we were in a terrible situation, and had written a script that was only going to confuse this poor guy. He kept asking us why the character in our script "Alone in the Dark," Edward Carnby, didn't have any special powers to battle monsters. We explained that the story revolved around suspense and a believable detective, based off the game. He replied by telling us he wanted to blatantly rip-off characters, as well as the tone of the films "Blade" and "The Crow." Here are some actual quotes from e-mails directly from the cinematic mastermind Uwe Boll himself in 2002:

Edward is not mysterious and does business as usual – which destroys his entire heroism – his entire reputation built up by the game, would be DESTROYED by this film. Edward has to be mysterious like in THE CROW and BLADE, he has to have special abilities and weapons and no normal BACKSTORY!!!

What isn't much use are grave things: the dialogue, Edward's Character and the story per se. IT IS GOOD THAT H IS NOT A SUPERNATURAL SUPERHERO - BUT HE CANNOT BE ALSO TOO NORMAL - HE IS A LONELY HERO.

You don't have big screenplay experience and after my bad experience on House Of Dead, I need a Top Script now. Your first script wasn't that. I want to be scared, intelligent, not boring, packed and surprising at the end.

He wanted us to add "big gun battles" and "car chases." You know, all the things that make horror movies scary, particularly movies that revolve around suspense. We kept arguing with him about how to actually tell a scary story, as it became apparent he had absolutely no idea what he was talking about. A big point of contention was the monsters; he wanted tons of big, slimy, dog-looking CG monsters all over the story, while we kept repeating it was far scarier to keep them in the dark - hey, what do you know, kinda like the title - and build suspense. We tried to use the (at the time) recent film "Signs" to explain this to him, but everything seemed to bounce right off the guy. Boll then went off on a rant that should rank as one of the most confusing arguments ever in history.

WE MUST KNOW A LITTLE MORE ABOUT ALL THIS . LOOK in SIGNS THE AUDIENCE KNOWS THAT THE ALIENS WANTS TO DESTROY - SO HE AUDIENCE IS AFRAID. LIKE WHT YOU SAY ABOUT OSAMA BIN LADEN: WE DONT KNOW A LOT - BUT WE ARE FRAID - BECAUSE OF 11.9. - SO WITHOUT ANY INFORMATIONS ABOUT THE ALIENS WE ALL FEEL NOTHING - WE ARE ALL CONFUSED BUT LETS SAY YOU NEVER WOULD HAVE SHOWED AN ALIEN IN SIGN - IT WOULD BE A DESASTER - NOBODY WOULD TAKE IT SERIOUS!!

Yes, I know English is not his first language, but Jesus Christ, I'm not even sure this man has a first language. That's not even coherent in any intelligible way... and this man is DIRECTING FILMS IN ENGLISH. And whether or not you enjoyed the film "Signs," I didn't think anybody had ever argued that the awkward CG alien scene at the end was really a strong moment in filmmaking history. Finally, our short-lived deal with Boll fell apart during yet another debate about the ending. We felt a good horror movie should leave the audience with a creepy, scary uncertainty at the conclusion. Uwe felt people are more terrified by big excessive gun battles and even bigger monsters than the previously slightly-less-big monsters.

But Boll's rambling, borderline psychotic emails don't end here. No, he kept on going.

I AGREE BUT WE STILL NEED A BUILDING UP TENSE /SHOWDOWN OR WHATEVER. WHATEVER IT IS: EDWARD FNDS IN THE END SOMETHING WHAT BLOWS THE AUDIENCE AWAY, OR THE PROBLEM IS THAT MORE AND MORE PEOPLE ARE MISSING, MORE CREATURES OR BIGGER CREATURES ARE COMING UP ... ! We WANNA MAKE A UNUSUAL AND GOOD MOVIE - BUT DONT FORGET THE CLASSICAL - MUST'S - OF STORYTELLING

By this point is was clear we weren't writing a true Uwe Boll movie, so the good doctor began to lecture us, the writers, on proper story telling procedure.

The story doesn't go from A to B, which is unavoidable for a genre-flick. Your story is an author's piece, a drama, where we spend time with people!!! With a video game adaptation what is more important than ever: hero needs to have a goal, that the [Uwe here uses the term "08/15 Zuschauer" which basically means the no-name, loser audience] understands and the hero needs to be interesting.

There was only one way to fix it and, fortunately, he had just the plan:

EITHER increasing numbers of people are getting kidnapped or killed by monsters, so that everything is threatened to go out of control and Edward has to stop the monsters – otherwise everything is lost in the end – OR Edward has to solve a specific case and stays on it – needs to go on an island (see ALONE IN THE DARK 4) or solve a murder. I was really angry, because I don't think, that you'd ignore so many things, that apply to story telling basics

Oh no! Our script had made Uwe Boll angry! I have to say that being lectured by Dr. Uwe Boll on the proper way to tell a story is an experience I will truly cherish forever. In our defense, I apparently skipped the film writing class which explained how every realistic, suspenseful script required at least one major scene on an island, unaware this omission would be a violation of "story telling basics." At this point we realized Boll was a world class fuck up and was only going to ruin anything he touched. Despite being desperate first time screenwriters, we walked away from the project and refused to give him the rights to our script.

For those of you who actually give a shit, the original script took the "Alone In the Dark" premise and depicted it as if it was a actually based on a true story of a private investigator in the northeastern U.S. whose missing persons cases begin to uncover a disturbing paranormal secret. It was told through the eyes of a writer following Edward Carnby and his co-worker for a novel, and depicted them as real-life blue-collar folks who never expected to find hideous beings waiting for them in the dark. We tried to stick close to the H.P. Lovecraft style and the low-tech nature of the original game, always keeping the horror in the shadows so you never saw what was coming for them. Thankfully Dr.Boll was able to hire his loyal team of hacks to crank out something much better than our crappy story and add in all sorts of terrifying horror movie essentials like opening gateways to alternate dimensions, bimbo blonde archaeologists, sex scenes, mad scientists, slimy dog monsters, special army forces designed to battle slimy CG dog monsters, Tara Reid, "Matrix" slow-motion gun battles, and car chases. Oh yeah, and a ten-minute opening back story scroll read aloud to the illiterate audience, the only people able to successfully miss all the negative reviews. I mean hell, Boll knows that's where the real scares lie.

He even managed to cast "Blade" actor Stephen Dorff in the movie. I'm sure he was a huge fan of his performance in "Backbeat" or something. The funny part is, after we walked off and he got his usual team of hacks to churn out a huge steaming pile of shit, he came back months later and asked us if he could get the rights to use scenes from our screenplay... for free. Oh, Uwe.

But the future is bright for Dr. Boll. Even though "Alone in the Dark" opened to #14 and made only $2.5 million on its opening weekend, as he's got plenty of other important film projects waiting in the wings. He's already finished shooting "Bloodrayne" and is working his way onto "Hunter: The Reckoning" and "Far Cry" next year. Notice a theme here? I mean, besides the whole "making terrible movies that nobody likes" thing?

For my part I would just like to apologize to the video gamers of the world for indirectly helping this man unleash another cinematic atomic bomb on audiences. In my defense I can claim at the time I started, I didn't quite know who Uwe Boll really was... and in the end, we did manage to salvage our script from actually being filmed at the hands of the mad doctor. So I can take small comfort in a quote by one movie critic this weekend: "The other practitioners of cinematic drivel can rest a little easier now; they can walk in the daylight with their heads held high, a smile on their lips and a song in their heart. 'It's okay,' they'll tell themselves. 'I didn't make Alone in the Dark'."

sickBoy

ZitatWE MUST KNOW A LITTLE MORE ABOUT ALL THIS . LOOK in SIGNS THE AUDIENCE KNOWS THAT THE ALIENS WANTS TO DESTROY - SO HE AUDIENCE IS AFRAID. LIKE WHT YOU SAY ABOUT OSAMA BIN LADEN: WE DONT KNOW A LOT - BUT WE ARE FRAID - BECAUSE OF 11.9. - SO WITHOUT ANY INFORMATIONS ABOUT THE ALIENS WE ALL FEEL NOTHING - WE ARE ALL CONFUSED BUT LETS SAY YOU NEVER WOULD HAVE SHOWED AN ALIEN IN SIGN - IT WOULD BE A DESASTER - NOBODY WOULD TAKE IT SERIOUS!!

Wow, ich stell mir grad Bolls Signs Variante vor. Aber was möchte er uns mit dem Bin-Laden Vergleich sagen. Ich glaube meine Englischkenntnisse lassen mich da gerade im Stich...

:algo:

Jonas

Also ich werde mir "Alone In The Dark" auf jeden Fall ansehen.
Fand "House Of The Dead" übrigens ziemlich unterhaltsam, anspruchsloser Splatter-Trash eben.
Und über den Audiokommentar muss man nichts weiter sagen, als dass er wirklich ziemlich daneben ist. Wenn sich da die Leute gegenseitig beglückwünschen, was für einen tollen Film (in "Cinemascope", wie Boll so nett betont) man denn da geschaffen habe, alle zwei Minuten die Tür für die nervenden Hunde auf- und zugemacht wird und man auch schon mal nebenbei über mehrere Minuten mit dem Handy telefoniert, kann auch ich nur mit dem Kopf schütteln.
Dennoch sollte man den Film nicht sooo schlecht machen, nur weil Boll in ihm ein cineastisches Großereignis sieht und nicht den anspruchslosen, aber trotz unzähliger Logikfehler ("Ich hatte zwar noch nie 'ne Knarre in der Hand, schieße aber besser als jeder Schützenkönig!") unterhaltsamen (wenn man mal die bekloppen Spielszeneneinblendungen wären der Kampfszenen ausklammert) Splatter-Trash, der der Film nun mal ist.

Blade Runner

Zitat von: HeadynemWozu is das Forum denn sonst da wenn man darüber nicht Diskutieren darf?Zumal,wenn man danach ginge kann man jedes 2te Thread hier anschreiben...von daher... :respekt:

Und eben weil hier soviel ins Offtopic abrutscht, sollten alteingesessene User mit gutem Beispiel vorangehen und zumindest wissen, wo und wie man diskutiert.  

Ach ich geb's auf. War das letzte Mal, dass ich an deine nicht vorhandene Vernunft appelliert habe.   :|
Blade Runner, Gärtner des Hasses und Jünger Rambos

Headynem

Hey Blade,kopf hoch :).Aber hier wird immer so oft offtopic und co gegangen,da achtet man einfach auch nimmer drauf :).

Naja ich bin mal gespannt wieviel spiele Scenen diesmal im film drin sind :).

Anime-BlackWolf

Zitat von: Headynem
Naja ich bin mal gespannt wieviel spiele Scenen diesmal im film drin sind :).

SCHEINBAR garkeine. Ich habe ne handvoll IMDb-Reviews quergelesen, da war tonnenweise Kritik drin, aber diesmal keine eingefügten Szenen. Bin ja FAST geschockt...  8O

Mogli023

Hi,
war am Montag in einer Sneak Preview bei uns in unserem tollen Kino. Muss gestehen es war das erste mal war auch voll aus dem häuschen als der Vorspann des Films begann und da ALONE IN THE DARK stand. Weil ich die trailer gesehen habe und ein grosser Christian Slater fan bin. Soweit so gut. Nur weiss nicht ob jemand den Film schon gesehen hat? War super enttäuscht platte dialoge, miese Story, unlogische Handlungen und super langweilig. Absolut nicht Empfehlenswert. Das einzige was halt noch einigermassen ging waren die Effekte. Wollte die menschheit nur vor einer unnötigen Geldausgabe und einem versauten Abend schützen.

Der Maulwurf

Zitat von: Mogli023Hi,
war am Montag in einer Sneak Preview bei uns in unserem tollen Kino. Muss gestehen es war das erste mal war auch voll aus dem häuschen als der Vorspann des Films begann und da ALONE IN THE DARK stand. Weil ich die trailer gesehen habe und ein grosser Christian Slater fan bin. Soweit so gut. Nur weiss nicht ob jemand den Film schon gesehen hat? War super enttäuscht platte dialoge, miese Story, unlogische Handlungen und super langweilig. Absolut nicht Empfehlenswert. Das einzige was halt noch einigermassen ging waren die Effekte. Wollte die menschheit nur vor einer unnötigen Geldausgabe und einem versauten Abend schützen.

War Mittwoch auch in der Sneak. Und im Ernst! Das war der größte Dummshit den ich seit JAHREN! gesehen hab. Hat mir wirklich den Abend versaut! Das ganze Kino hat gegen Ende nur noch gelacht und mit dem Kopf geschüttelt, und die Hütte war brechend voll! Da hat einfach garnichts gepaßt. Keine neuen Ideen,alles bei Relikt, Alien oder Starship Troopers etc. geklaut. Und ALLE Schauspieler grottenschlecht. Ja ALLE! Auch Christian Slater. (Sorry, find ihn eigentlich auch ganz gut, aber das war der letzte Nagel zum Karrierensarg) Der Streifen war komplett lächerlich, geht nichtmal als Trash-Kult durch. Und die Effekte waren meiner Meinung nach auch total fürn Arsch, obwohl ich verzweifelt was gutes gesucht hab.
Für ein Computerspiel reicht die Story vielleicht, und wahrscheinlich warn sogar im Spiel die Actionszenen besser. Echt, sowas erwarte ich vielleicht wenn ich nachts um 3 RTL2 einschalte, aber doch nicht im Kino! :anime:

DarKson

Schade, ich hatte mich eigentlich auf den Film gefreut. Da ich erstens ne Menge von Slater halte und die Games auch ne gute Atmosphäre hatten. Aber der Trailer erinnerte mich schon stark an "Das Relikt", aber wenn der ganze Film woanders abgekupfert wurde kann ich ihn mir auch sparen. Dachte Boll hätte was dazugelernt, aber dem ist wohl nicht mehr zu helfen.

Phil

nach den lausigen Trailern habt ihr euch wirklich auf den Film gefreut *grins*
hab am Samstag das letzte mal den Trailer im Kino gesehen (zum 10. male oder so) und ich muss sagen, ich hatte nach dem 1. mal Trailer sehen schon garkeinen Bock auf solch einen Mist...schade schade für was sich der gute Christian so alles hergibt :(
traue nie SB, denn es tut Dir weh :(
became MINGed!

ZitatCloverfield refers to the field formerly known as Central Park. Clovers are usually prone to grow at places after bombing. Thus the term "Clover" and "field" referring to park.

DarKson

Zitat von: Phil.Enach den lausigen Trailern habt ihr euch wirklich auf den Film gefreut *grins*

Naja, aus Erfahrung weiss ich das Trailer oftmals ein falsches Bild des Films vermitteln und ich mich schon oft getäuscht habe.

Roughale

Oh mein Gott!!! Der Film ist ja so daneben, leider (oder zum Glück?) lief der gestern in der OV Sneak und er hat einfach alles was einen schlechten Film ausmacht, ok, er hat keine Computerspielszenen...

Die Dialoge sind extrem grottig und es häufen sich Mega one-liners wie "Some doors are not meant to be opened" (ich zittere!)

Schauspielerisch ist das auch weit vom akzeptablen Durchschnitt, wie kam der Doc zu den mal recht guten Leuten?

Effekte - hinterste Schublade...

Das alles hat dann schon fast wieder Spass gemacht, aber der Film ist zurecht ganz unten anzusiedeln.

Nun die "gute" (??) Nachricht:

Zitat"Dr. Uwe Boll
erfolgreicher internationaler Produzent und Regisseur, zugleich Initiator der Boll Medienfonds, referiert über das Filmgeschäft in Hollywood, die aktuellen Projekte der Boll KG und warum seine Medienfonds wirtschaftlich so erfolgreich sind."

09. März 2005 Hamburg Streit`s Filmpalast

http://www.boll-kg.de/

Wer kommt mit?  :ladys:

(sehe gerade das ist tagsüber, da muss ich ackern  :evil: )

esta es la mejor mota
When there is no more room for talent OK will make another UFC

Phil

Zitat von: Roughale

warum kommt die Sau nicht nach Berlin...dem könnte man was erzählen...aber Hamburg schaff ich nich :(
traue nie SB, denn es tut Dir weh :(
became MINGed!

ZitatCloverfield refers to the field formerly known as Central Park. Clovers are usually prone to grow at places after bombing. Thus the term "Clover" and "field" referring to park.

Headynem

Na,das hört sich doch alles nach einen Typischen Boll Film an:). Oder hat gar wirklich irgendjemand was Erwartet von dem,nach der HotD Gurke?

Da darf man sich wieder auf dem AK freuen in dem er alles hochlobt,hihihi.

Newendyke

Ich hab mich bisher von seinen "Werken" verschont, aber ich frage mich mittlweile schon wenn ich das hier so lese, wie so ein Stümper an die Leute und die Kohle kommt solche Filme zu fabrizieren...

Man denke da an talentiertere Autoren und Regisseure, die alle tun würden um die Chance zu bekommen mit einem Budget von mehr als 1 Mio. zu drehen.

Ich möcht gar nicht wissen, wie viel Kohle der wieder in den Wind gepisst hat...

Mann o Mann...

"Ich will jetzt nichts mehr hören, von wegen keinen Job, kein Auto, keine Freundin, keine Zukunft und keinen Schwanz." (der Meister - Gran Torino)

blade2603

das ist bestimmt alles kalkuliert... der macht mit minus und verlusten millionen...  
:algo:

oder die kohle kommt halt aus diesen finanzierungsfonds in den privat anleger investieren können... so als altersvorsorge :respekt:  w-)
"Jedes Publikum kriegt die Vorstellung, die es verdient." -Mario Barth
◾ Originalzitat von: Curt Goetz

(aus den Känguru Büchern)

Roughale

Zitat von: Phil.E
Zitat von: Roughale

warum kommt die Sau nicht nach Berlin...dem könnte man was erzählen...aber Hamburg schaff ich nich :(

Kommt er doch! Klick den Link und da dann klick auf Roadshow, da steht dann:
15. März 2005   Berlin   Kino in der Kulturbrauerei

Mach uns stolz ;-)

esta es la mejor mota

blade41

Zitat von: NewendykeIch möcht gar nicht wissen, wie viel Kohle der wieder in den Wind gepisst hat...

Hab mal was von 20.Mio$ gehört. Weiß aber nicht woher.

Ins Kino werd wohl nicht gehen. Aber auf DVD zieh ich mir Alone in the Dark sofort rein.

Lenny

In der TV-Spielfilm stand auch, dass es 20 Mio. Dollar $ waren.

Kingpin

Da stand auch 'ne eindrucksvolle Warnung vor dem filmischen Sondermüll unter der Überschrift "Schlimmer geht's nimmer". :kenny08:
Go to hell!
Go? Why? I plan on bringing it here!

Roughale

Zitat von: KingpinDa stand auch 'ne eindrucksvolle Warnung vor dem filmischen Sondermüll unter der Überschrift "Schlimmer geht's nimmer". :kenny08:

Und das zu Recht! Übrigens steht die Budgetschätzung von 20 Mio USD auch so auf der IMDB: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0369226/business - erschreckend zu sehen, dass der schon knapp über ein Viertel davon eingespielt hat...

esta es la mejor mota

Zardoz

Danke für den Filmtipp!
Zitat von: imdb1.9/10 (1,559 votes)
Holla! DAS ist doch was! Boll versucht eindeutig Ed Wood den Rang abzulaufen. Bin mal auf den letztendlichen Sieger dieses Rennens gespannt!

Zitat von: imdbThe Plot was crap, and so was the script. The lines were horrible to the point that people in the audience were laughing hysterically.
Also eine Komödie? Horrokomödie?

Schade. Bisher habe ich noch keinen Film des Doktors gesehen. Worin ist Boll Doktor? Wo hat er seinen Titel gekauft?

Husch, husch, rein ins Kino - genießen!

sickBoy

Die Boll-KG Seite ist ja der Hammer:

Zitat
Spielfilme für den Weltmarkt
Weltmarktführer in der Verfilmung von Videospielen

:algo:  Oh my god...

Oder:

Zitat

Im folgenden nun ALONE IN THE DARK Besprechungen und Interviews, die Sie nutzen können, falls Kunden oder BOLL-Gegner schlechte Kritiken verbreiten.

A-Lexx

Wenn man sich die Besetzung von Bloodrayne so anschaut, dann muss man konstatieren, dass Boll mit seinen Fonds ein sehr gewiefter Fuchs sein muss.

blade41

Zitat von: LennyIn der TV-Spielfilm stand auch, dass es 20 Mio. Dollar $ waren.

Glaub daher hatte ich es auch.

TinyPortal 2.0.0 © 2005-2020