OFDb

Challengers (Tennis / Zendaya / Luca Guadagnino)

Begonnen von StS, 20 Juni 2023, 20:27:55

⏪ vorheriges - nächstes ⏩

StS

20 Juni 2023, 20:27:55 Letzte Bearbeitung: 20 Juni 2023, 20:34:06 von StS

Follows three players who knew each other when they were teenagers as they compete in a tennis tournament to be the world-famous grand slam winner, and reignite old rivalries on and off the court...

Notiert.
"Diane, last night I dreamt I was eating a large,  tasteless gumdrop and awoke to discover I was chewing one of my foam disposable earplugs.
Perhaps  I should consider moderating my nighttime coffee consumption...."
(Agent Dale B.Cooper - "Twin Peaks")

Terry Noonan

Als totaler Tennisaddict schaue ich den garantiert.
Daher bin ich glücklicherweise schon daran gewöhnt, dass die heißesten Tennisdamen leider oft auch absolut arrogante Unsympathinnen sind, so wie auch die Protagonistin zumindest im Trailer übelst abfällig mit "ihren white little boys" umgeht.
Life is what happens while you are busy making other plans.

StS

Zitat von: Terry Noonan am 25 Juni 2023, 13:02:36Als totaler Tennisaddict schaue ich den garantiert.

Dann kommt bald noch was für Dich raus  :happy3:

"Diane, last night I dreamt I was eating a large,  tasteless gumdrop and awoke to discover I was chewing one of my foam disposable earplugs.

StS

Wurde aufgrund des Streiks verschoben auf den 26. April 2024.

StS

TinyPortal 2.0.0 © 2005-2020